Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

London put into context

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you hate cunts like me why? because I say what your thinking, because I'm not too much of a coward to say what I really think. I'm not saying all people of other races are bad, I'm just saying that in woking, where I live, there are a lot of asian youths between 12/20 and I've had my car stolen 4 times, and guess what , all 4 times, the suspect apprehended, was asian. I've had my friends between in alley ways by roaving gangs of them, in fact, I think "jonny8888" himself has been pursued down the horsell alley ways by the savey buggers.
  • Options
    no blagsta believe it or not, I don't mean asians in general, I mean the youths who steal my car and "jack" my friends.
  • Options
    my dad had his car stole by a white person, i've also been beat up by white people, whats your point!

just get off these boards, you would like www.stormfront.org more your type of people
  • Options
    mayor thingy you are another rascist bastard. Please die.

Generalising a whole ethnic group of people in a negative way is rascism in my eyes.
  • Options
    Yes they do hunt down people in large groups, are extremly racist and violent. But that doesnt mean alll asians arre the same, alltho it wouldnt suprise me if a lot of asisans in woking are. I mean there is often literally hundreds of them who love to "knock out goras" and what not, go around mugging people simply because they are white. People dont get so racist from nowhere.
  • Options
    mayor_yana wrote:
    no blagsta believe it or not, I don't mean asians in general, I mean the youths who steal my car and "jack" my friends.

But you originally wrote "I just plain don't like young/adult asians" so stop being so disengenous.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    Yes they do hunt down people in large groups, are extremly racist and violent. But that doesnt mean alll asians arre the same, alltho it wouldnt suprise me if a lot of asisans in woking are. I mean there is often literally hundreds of them who love to "knock out goras" and what not, go around mugging people simply because they are white. People dont get so racist from nowhere.

some asians behave badly. well stop the presses. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    To be honest, in woking, i can really really understand how poeple would become racist. I agree its not fair and its not right, but i can understand why.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    To be honest, in woking, i can really really understand how poeple would become racist. I agree its not fair and its not right, but i can understand why.

Because they don't think things through?
  • Options
    Its beyond behaving badly, its bringing up children to be racists. Its installing that kind of racial hatred that makes poeple want to blow up tube trains when they grow up
  • Options
    No they dont think things through. Every time they walk the streets they get harassed by an asian, they become racist.
  • Options
    I'm not racist, YOU are trying to make me seem racist so you can make your posts abusive toward me.
  • Options
    mayor_yana wrote:
    I'm not racist, YOU are trying to make me seem racist so you can make your posts abusive toward me.

You wrote "I just plain don't like young/adult asians".

Anyway, I'm off to the pub. Bye.
  • Options
    Aha! told you, your not the only one who can play the moral high ground.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Anyway, I'm off to the pub. Bye.

it's well for some
  • Options
    mm i cud do with a beer.
  • Options
    mayor_yana wrote:
    Aha! told you, your not the only one who can play the moral high ground.

what are you blabbering on about now?
  • Options
    how did this turn from starvign africans to the growing problem of crime committed by asains in woking?
  • Options
    im sure, in some long complex way, they are very indiriectly related
  • Options
    nearly every thread here derails like that
  • Options
    asians constanly harassing people = racism = starving africans... not so complex after all
  • Options
    starving africans are at the bottom of my list of priorities, its hardly our fault that africa isnt doing so well, we're not waging war on them cos we know we can win, maybe we shud be pleased about the things we're not doing to them, instead of thinking of mroe and more things we could do for them.
  • Options
    starving africans are at the bottom of my list of priorities, its hardly our fault that africa isnt doing so well, we're not waging war on them cos we know we can win, maybe we shud be pleased about the things we're not doing to them, instead of thinking of mroe and more things we could do for them.

:confused: would you like to be starving to death now, or your children for that matter

seems like a lot of people here lack a bit of empathy
  • Options

Apart from the whole thing of Europe having colonies and ruling many parts of Africa, then dividing it up after they left not considering any implications of conflict it could have....
  • Options
    I'll be damn clear here, you want to talk about your personal experience you feel free. You want to talk about a whole race of people in a derogatory manner then you're being racist and will be banned under the rules of this forum.

This is a final warning.
  • Options
    starving africans are at the bottom of my list of priorities

Well aren't you a nice person?
  • Options
    yes, how does that quote prove otherwise in any way? and ''Jim V'' if you are saying i am beign racist, could you please ever so kindly show how i have been racist, as i do not believe for one second that i have.
  • Options
    Those colonies wanted ther independance....There was no starvation while they wer under british rule
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    Those colonies wanted ther independance....There was no starvation while they wer under british rule

Of course not, nobody at all in Africa was poor and starving under the rule of the British :rolleyes:

If life was so good why don't we just form an empire again ay? :yeees:
  • Options
    not sayin, just saying u cant blame us for them starving.