Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Worried

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shogun wrote:
    If i could afford it i'd buy cocaine much more.

Thats a quick way to turn yourself into a twat and loose all of your friends.
    Coke aint that good at all in my opinion. Barely noticeable buzz, 50 quid a gram, Right waste of money. I wudn't buy it if it was a 5r a gram
    Coke aint that good at all in my opinion. Barely noticeable buzz, 50 quid a gram, Right waste of money. I wudn't buy it if it was a 5r a gram

You've been sold a gram of milk powder :yes:
    when i go to house parties with my dealer he always gives me coke for free, i quite like the numbness feeling and the socialness involved with it, though i can see why people would be annoyed paying for it...coke is just about the only non alcoholic drug i take these days and even then it's only once or twice a month
    turlough wrote:
    when i go to house parties with my dealer he always gives me coke for free, i quite like the numbness feeling and the socialness involved with it, though i can see why people would be annoyed paying for it...coke is just about the only non alcoholic drug i take these days and even then it's only once or twice a month

The problem is quality, if you're fortunate enough (like me :cool:) to know dealers who deal quality ching, then £50 is a fair enough price. Crystal cocaine is absolute euphoria, strongest hit i've had from any drug.
    i'm garaunteed good stuff, i know the biggest dealer in the city personally like, heard about that crystal cocaine stuff, was it in that film blow or something?

yea we'd expect to pay £45-50
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    Spliffie wrote:
    You've been sold a gram of milk powder :yes:

I think I understand what he means. Coke isn't a drugies drug - it's not a trip or an off your face messy buzz.

I think coke is highly overated and overpriced. I've stopped doing coke altogether though from time to time I'll smoke a rock or two.
    Weekender Offender 
    coke isnt really much of a buzz at all, lol
    Skive wrote:
    I've stopped doing coke altogether though from time to time I'll smoke a rock or two.

is the comedown off smoking rocks a lot worse than powde? i never get coke comedowns, never feel right but dont feel bad
    do you buy it i crack form or make it yourself?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    is the comedown off smoking rocks a lot worse than powde? i never get coke comedowns, never feel right but dont feel bad

I don't think so thoug I'm sure people would disagree. I don't reallu enjoy snorting anything anymore and crack buzz maybe very short lived but at least it's a proper one.

I have washed up in the past but I'd rather just buy a couple of rocks. It's not really something I want to get into doing on a regualr basis - a couple of times a year for me.
    Weekender Offender 

I havent touched the stuff in years because it gave me the worst come down by far of anything.