Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What really annoys you about the opposite sex?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    xXFaithXx wrote:
    Oh the irony.....

LOL - that always happens!!

Numpties
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    xXFaithXx wrote:
    Oh the irony.....
    he has dyslexia.

fuckwit.
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    he has dyslexia.

fuckwit.
    thank you pirate
  • Options
    as already been mentioned girls take things way too seriously, like you really can't sit back and have a laugh, even take the piss out of a girl without her thinking you're a bastard

also, the mood swings do annoy me, ok i'll understand if a girl is on a period, but when a girl fucks you about, being a manic depressive almost, it's quite annoying because you're just like "is that your personality or what, who is the real you?"

meh that's my rant over, there are loads of exceptions by the way :)
  • Options
    boys seem to think it's ok to be as ego shreddingly cruel as it's possible to be, and then say 'i'm only joking', like that makes it ok.

those kind of jokes just aren't funny. that's why we're not laughing. it's not cause we're miserable.
  • Options
    Groups of girls can be just plain nasty and make an attempt to build you up a little before cruelly knocking you down.

Oh yes. As i found out at my summer ball last night, girls are allowed to come in and crowd the blokes toilets but blokes went into the girls we'd be called some sort of pervert. Double standards.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    boys seem to think it's ok to be as ego shreddingly cruel as it's possible to be, and then say 'i'm only joking', like that makes it ok.

those kind of jokes just aren't funny. that's why we're not laughing. it's not cause we're miserable.

maybe there's a communication problem, like if i said to a girl "you're a cold hearted bitch and i hate you" then start giggling after it and say "i'm only joking", i'd still get a right bollocking...even thought there's no malice intended...
  • Options
    A lot of men seem to think they're intelligent because they know about football or car names.
  • Options
    A lot of men seem to think they're intelligent because they know about football or car names.
    :yes: true that...
  • Options
    I hate how women are perceived by men as being 'complicated' and 'over-analysing' - some of us aren't like that. I'm quite happy to state fact from fiction and say how it is.

One thing I hate about men, is the whole seeing in black and white thing. Okay, so we over-analyse apparently - you under-analyse.
    Life isn't all black and white - there are varying shades of grey too.

The men that I've come across on a day to day basis all seem to be the same 'type' of guy - macho, chauvanistic beer drinkers. I'd like to see more feminine/sensitive yet rugged guys around.

Men that don't wash their hands and don't put the lid down after using the loo.

Women that use all the loo roll and don't replace it.

Ilora x
  • Options
    Why kind of colour chart do women use...?

What the fuck is taupe, cerese (sp?) and why would anyone want a lilac bedroom...
  • Options
    when guys try and wedgie you when your on your period.... and when another group of guys try and drench you with water the same day lol....

oder could just be me :blush:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    maybe there's a communication problem, like if i said to a girl "you're a cold hearted bitch and i hate you" then start giggling after it and say "i'm only joking", i'd still get a right bollocking...even thought there's no malice intended...

why say it in the first place though? that's what i don't get.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    why say it in the first place though? that's what i don't get.

just for a laugh like, jokingly, if a girl called me a chauvanist pig i'd just laugh...and it depends on the situation, for example, if a girl took my lighter and i called her a bitch, they should know i'm only joking and i don't mean it, but if i had a girlfriend and she went out one night without telling me and i called her a bitch, she as a right to get mad, girls usually just get mad whenever you say it in any situation which is quite annoying...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    just for a laugh like, jokingly, if a girl called me a chauvanist pig i'd just laugh...and it depends on the situation, for example, if a girl took my lighter and i called her a bitch, they should know i'm only joking and i don't mean it, but if i had a girlfriend and she went out one night without telling me and i called her a bitch, she as a right to get mad, girls usually just get mad whenever you say it in any situation which is quite annoying...

see i think sometimes blokes don't know where to draw the line with that kind of humour.

stuff like 'oh, you bitch' when i do something mean, or 'you big fatty' if i've been gobbling all day is totally fine, but some guys think they can just call you really offensive things, and it's funny, when it just isn't, and you're actually pretty hurt.
  • Options

I don't like the macho fighting crap. And lager louts. when guys are nice to you on your own, but the minute their friends appear it's 'hello fucktard'
  • Options
    They breathe. >:[

Yes, its an anti-man day today.
  • Options
    and you wondewr why many men turn out like that when they have to but up with crap like that day in and day out
  • Options
    The way women expect a man to be sensitive and feminate, yet want you to knock out that bloke that slapped your arse on the dance floor. There are no prince charmings lady, only better liars.
    And leaving the toilet seat down really gets my goat.
  • Options
    How guys can stand up peeing. It's soooo unfair how yas can do that. I remember when I was a little girl, I tried standing over the toilet and do it. Though obviously I didn't succeed in aiming for the actual toilet. Just went down my leg. *yuck* :grump:

And how guys refuse to shave under their arms. I mean, it's disgusting, especially round the summer. :yuck:
  • Options
    Mind games. And taking things too seriously.

Or, maybe that's me.. :chin:
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    1983 wrote:
    Mind games. And taking things too seriously.

Or, maybe that's me.. :chin:
    Could say the same about women ¬_¬
  • Options
    Their complete jealousy of and bitchiness towards any girl that is remotely more attractive than them.

The 3 days it takes to get ready for a night out when you're POSITIVE they could have done it in half an hour.

The indecisiveness and uber-anxiety over insignificant things.
  • Options
    Asking supid Q's like do I look big in this?Ehh?
    Or do you like these when she points at sexy underwear? :naughty:
    Or do you want to go for a drink? :yippe:
    or when your lieing in bed with a horn and she says what you thinking about? Are we allowed say getting a BJ? :yes: