Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girlfriend still has photo's of her EX BF..Should i be worried ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: @ miffy
  • Options
    come on...i never throw away pictures or letters or writing that was important to me at the time, it helps me understand myself better. In the future, I'd like to be able to remember how I felt, what I did, etc...

I've only ever been hacked off by anyhting like that one time - myself and my ex-girlfriend had to stay in another of her ex-boyfriends' flat just after we broke up, and there were far too many pictures of her all over the place...that's not exactly sensitive.
  • Options
    I have thing bought for me by exs and letters and such. I hpoe it doesn't bother my bf as I keep them as memories, nothing more. Though it didn't work out it's always nice to remember good times etc. If he had things from exgirlfriends I wouldn't worry, I don't expect him to forget all his life that happened before we were together
  • Options
    I think this must be a man thing. My husband doesnt like it that I've got pictures of my ex's, but they are part of my past.
  • Options
    lol just memories? I don't want any person keeping any memories of someone, what's the need for memories when you can have new ones. But then again, don't listen to me, im a hardliner and want things my way. Most memories are caused by emotion and emotion can be replicated in new, better or worse ways. Still, its unnacceptable for her to have pictures of someone long gone, unless she still has emotions over him. I would put a pause on things until she straightened out her life, or I would go myself and throw them away (if I were that possesive, or jealous), just there is no point in keeping mail, letters, e-mail or anything related to him. Don't take my advice though, I like to blow things out of proportion, but I still think I have a legitimate reason to do so.
This discussion has been closed.