Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BJs in the cinema

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    god, this board just gets classier and classier.

blow job in a cinema? why would you want to? have you seen the state of the floor in those places?
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    have you seen the state of the floor in those places?

The tell-tell sign will be stale popcorn stuck on the knees of whoever is blowing :yes:
  • Options
    lol, poor cleaners.. :thumb:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I hope your boyfriend doesn't pay for the movie date. Ends up being $25 for a bj and you don't even get to see the movie, I'd rather see somebody buy a whore

Good point well made, nice to see you back here ;)
  • Options
    is that why my feet always stick to the floor when i go to the cinema...
  • Options
    :chin: mayb.. mayb not :D
  • Options
    some of you people seem so boring about iT!!!

I know. How boring I must be, saying that having sex in a cinema is vile and disgusting. If you're going to ruin the film for everyone else, you should at least offer them the chance to join in.

It is disgusting. I want to watch the film, not listen to some scabby scally getting sucked off by his moron of a girlfriend. What's wrong with a bed, or the back of a Fiesta?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    It is disgusting. I want to watch the film, not listen to some scabby scally getting sucked off by his moron of a girlfriend. What's wrong with a bed, or the back of a Fiesta?

Exactly. It's like the idiots who seem to go to a cinema to hold their entire week's worth of inane gossip. Except those people don't leave cum everywhere.
  • Options
    I think it would be fun cause it would be risque, my friend bloated a long time ago about how he got it and everyone one else at the theatres were losers. However, the town this happened in was relitavely small so it wasnt to hard to give a bj.
  • Options
    haha :lol: this has turned into a pretty funny thread. and to the two that are doing all the whinging (ie MoK and kermit), well, im sure you couldnt give 2 knobs of sheep shit what i do or think but ive decided that your points of view are pretty worthwhile in the whole debate, just dont get so touchy :razz:

and um i reckon its pretty vile if your load gets spat or you just jerk off onto the seat in front of you, id expect it to get swallowed...

and doing it in a crowded cinema is just dirty too, the regular back row people im talking about (regarding what i thought was common knowledge) do it in the shitty old flicks with like 3 people in the cinema...

oh and about bjs while driving, im aware of the decrease in concentration, and i wouldnt do it on a busy main road, or like, racing through a school zone or anything..err not that id be racing past schools anyway thats quite irresponsible, but yeah cruising slowly around backstreets maybe, just for the experience - as i said, its just for the fun of it...
  • Options
    Sammus wrote:
    haha :lol: this has turned into a pretty funny thread. and to the two that are doing all the whinging (ie MoK and kermit), well, im sure you couldnt give 2 knobs of sheep shit what i do or think but ive decided that your points of view are pretty worthwhile in the whole debate, just dont get so touchy :razz:

It's funny how everyone disagreeing with kermit and Mok have no argument though other than to say "don't get so touchy".

They aren't being touchy, this is their normal tone, they are not wound up, they are not over-sensitive, po-faced or boring, they simply disagree with you.

Really some of you guys and girls here need to learn how to argue properly.
  • Options
    bacon wrote:
    why does every topic have to be an argument?

People disagree.
  • Options
    i can see why it would be exciting as a one off during a crap film, i don't see why scoobz wants to do it during every single film...i think it would get boring, which is the exact oposite of the point of it.

yeah anyway, i wouldn't do it, i don't think it's very nice for other people and i don't think my man would be too pleased with me when he's paid £12 to watch a film. we tend to only go when it's something that we really want to see.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    It's funny how everyone disagreeing with kermit and Mok have no argument though other than to say "don't get so touchy".

Because people already know it is illegal. If they are soo keen in telling people when they are breaking the law, hop over to the drugs forum.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:

What the? :confused: did you read any other posts? if your going to quote things, well I'm the only person who said "don't get so touchy" and it wasnt even part of an argument. But considering messages containg words to that effect, well there were only a couple of them, and only one of them part of an argument, being from Cruel2BKind, and her arguments make a lot more sense than any of yours, moks or kermits.
    edit: double checking on that, hers wasn't even part of an argument either, so noones used that as an "argument" yet...
    Really some of you guys and girls here need to learn how to argue properly.
    :lol: practice what you preach, thats all i can say
  • Options
    scoobzgirl wrote:
    My bf loves getting bjs and I always seem to end up giving him one when we go to the cinema - its really tricky tho! The armrest gets in the way and i have to strain my neck to lean over :( I also have pretty big boobs which also get in the way - agh! Girls, have you had any similar probs or funny stories? :)

hop in your bat mobile and flap away my dear
  • Options
    Mist wrote:

Indeed. It's not being touchy to remind people that they are breaking the law. Sometimes it is easy to forget that the thing that you enjoy, could actually get you into serious trouble.

Still if you want your name plastered all over the local press because you gave your boyf a blow-job in the cinema, and you are up before the magistrates for gross indecency, then fine. I'm sure you parents and grandparents will be proud.

The brief moment of pleasure can have consequences you know.

It's also not touchy to remind people that they have a responsibility to everyone else that they sahre the world with. It's called respect.

You want to be respected, then you have to also show respect.

It doesn't matter in the cinemas is full or empty, if the film is hit or a blockbutser. There will still be others there at the time and afterwards. You should think of them too and not be selfish.

It's not like there aren't other places where you could do this...
    this is their normal tone, they are not wound up, they are not over-sensitive, po-faced or boring, they simply disagree with you.

That too. You sshould see someone of the arguments in politics ;) This is tame.
  • Options
    Because people already know it is illegal. If they are soo keen in telling people when they are breaking the law, hop over to the drugs forum.

Been there, done that.
  • Options
    Sammus wrote:
    her arguments make a lot more sense than any of yours, moks or kermits.

Which part of "having sex in such a public place filled with other people is illegal, obscene, disgusting and selfish" is difficult to understand for you?

If you were having a blow job in some field at 10pm then I wouldn't care, nobody is likely to see you, you aren't spoiling things for anyone else and you aren't imposing on anybody else. Sex in interesting places is not wrong, I've done it enough, but there are some places where it is immoral. On the back seat of a bus is the same.

All I can say is that if I saw you giving head in a cinema whilst I was trying to watch a film I'd get you thrown out. Why should I have to sit there and listen to it? People don't want to see or hear it. People don't always have a choice where they sit, when I saw batman every seat was filled.
  • Options
    when I saw batman every seat was filled.

yeh kermit, seats should be filled and not mouths
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Which part of "having sex in such a public place filled with other people is illegal, obscene, disgusting and selfish" is difficult to understand for you?

If you were having a blow job in some field at 10pm then I wouldn't care, nobody is likely to see you, you aren't spoiling things for anyone else and you aren't imposing on anybody else. Sex in interesting places is not wrong, I've done it enough, but there are some places where it is immoral. On the back seat of a bus is the same.

All I can say is that if I saw you giving head in a cinema whilst I was trying to watch a film I'd get you thrown out. Why should I have to sit there and listen to it? People don't want to see or hear it. People don't always have a choice where they sit, when I saw batman every seat was filled.

i totally agree with you on that one. In case you didnt notice I've already stated that i reckon its pretty wrong in crowded places....would you care that much if it was a blow job in some movie theatre with noone else in it? cuz i dont want some dude getting a gobby next to me while im trying to enjoy batman, but i couldnt give a rats ass if they want to do it when the theatres basically empty and theyre 10 rows away from anyone where i cant hear or see them....
  • Options
    Sammus wrote:
    What the? :confused: did you read any other posts?

Yes. Though apparently you haven't.
    if your going to quote things, well I'm the only person who said "don't get so touchy" and it wasnt even part of an argument.

Oh really?

Would you like to take a look at some of the quotes here from folk attempting to argue against Mok / Kermit?
    jesus, lighten up!
    Guys lighten up, stop getting so bitter, just cause your years are running you down.
    Bitter/touchy, take your pick?!
    Some of the guys on here seriously need to lighten up.
    some of these people should get out more methinks
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Would you like to take a look at some of the quotes here from folk attempting to argue against Mok / Kermit?

There's no argument, that is why Mist. People are aware it is illegal which Kermit and MOK have kindly pointed out over and over again in their posts. No one is denying it.

People just share a different point of view in this sexual act. Some people think it's immoral, others think it's just a bit of harmless fun. There's no need to get worked up about.

:heart:
  • Options
    Back to thread topic:

One of my old friends had an argument with her boyfriend in the cinema once. There was their group (about 6ish) as well as 3 other people in there. As an apology, she went down to the front seats with him and gave him head. She had to swallow, apparently, as there were no cups.

All the people she was with knew. I found it quite disgusting.
  • Options
    There's no need to get worked up about.

:heart:

Err, yeah, that's kind of what I'm saying though. Noone is worked up about it, but for some reason because people disagree with the idea, everyone who agrees with it is telling folk not to get so worked up, or words to that effect.

Oh well.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Err, yeah, that's kind of what I'm saying though. Noone is worked up about it, but for some reason because people disagree with the idea, everyone who agrees with it is telling folk not to get so worked up, or words to that effect.

Oh well.

Simply cause they don't mean any offence over the thread. Just like when people like to speak freely about drugs in the other part of this forum without people jumping down their neck about it being illegal.
  • Options
    Simply cause they don't mean any offence over the thread. Just like when people like to speak freely about drugs in the other part of this forum without people jumping down their neck about it being illegal.

Noone did jump down anyone's neck. This thread got the same reaction as any of the other threads in sex along a similar vein, to be honest.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Noone did jump down anyone's neck. This thread got the same reaction as any of the other threads in sex along a similar vein, to be honest.

Well overly keen should I say to point out that it is infact illegal.
  • Options
    mist do you even know what a quote is? the text you put in quotation marks, that is, the "text in these double apostrophe things" is called a quote, it means someone said those words exactly. i was only person to post "don't get so touchy".

Also, if you bothered to finish reading my last post before you decided you were right in the matter and posted your retort, you would have noticed i followed up with comments regarding "words to that effect" (as in a statement with a similar intentional meaning as "don't get so touchy") - many of which youve listed in your reply to said message, and all of which were not part of an argument in any way shape or form.

And what do you mean noone jumped down anyones neck about it? the whole reason this whole annoying "disagreement" (which by the way isnt much different to an argument, just because its not overly hostile) was started, was because of my comments (sorry people..) regarding kermits original post, the one in big red letters, which had no constructive purpose whatsoever, except maybe to make the girl who started the thread feel a little more uneasy about being able to come on these boards asking what I, and most other people seem to think are decent questions...
  • Options
    *sigh*
    did none of you bother to read CB's post TWO pages ago?
    This thread is going round and round in circles and quite frankly you're ALL repeating yourselves and getting rather boring.
    OK, we've established some people enjoy BJs in cinemas, we've established that it's illegal. Let's leave it at that, shall we?
This discussion has been closed.