Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

girl =best mate = gf?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ffs ppl. in german a few weeks back she went "i havnt had a bf in 3days!!!!!!!!!!! ste! u go out wit me?!!?" shes always got a bf
    i thought she dumped him. but she keeps mentionin random lads
  • Options
    tell her the truth. simple as. you will either gain a GF or you will be able to get over it and find someone else :yes:
  • Options
    tell her
  • Options
    ffs ppl. in german a few weeks back she went "i havnt had a bf in 3days!!!!!!!!!!! ste! u go out wit me?!!?" shes always got a bf
    i thought she dumped him. but she keeps mentionin random lads
    theres a girl like that in my tutor group - she ALWAYS has a bf....she's not exactly pretty or thin.....but she constantly brags about being with older guys and gives them all these stupid nicknames. Like once she came up to me and started telling me how she'd been down her bf's boxers etc....and im thinking ''i was dumped 2 weeks ago....do you really think i wanna hear this?'' then when i asked her how long they'd been together.....''4 days....'' :eek2:
    and just the other week, she was bragging loudly how she was planning to dump her bf for his best mate.....
    and not long ago she was seeing 1 of my mates' ex. And he'd come onto another 1 of our friends....and she wasnt bothered!!!
    and i remember when she first came here a few weeks after we started in year 7....she was going out with someone by the end of the day and has been with so many guys since......1 word.....slag. sorry just had to rant :blush: