Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

girl =best mate = gf?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
*DESPERATE 12YEAR OLD IN LOVE ALERT!!!!!!*

hi, i am 12 btw n i really dont know how i found out this site off a mate, but any way.

i started high school, soon noticed we always sat in reigester order for classes. ended up sittign next to a bent singin moron, my new mate....lets call him dave, and dis girl i fancied, err *thinks of name*....beth. any way, one friday about 3weeks after we started school, i was jus walkin home wen i noticed beth walkin the same way as me, i casually walked faster towards her and asked her where she was walkin, she sed where and i was pleased to see she walked the same way as me, i asked her where she lived, she sed where, it was across the road from me!! i was well chuffed!

now were great mates, we play out regulary, been ice cream farm wit her, down town, down town on bikes, mc donalds, cinema wit my lil annoyin sis an beths mate. and loadsa loadsa stuff. oh and we went to a NATIONAL TRUST HOUSE wit my lil sis beth big sis mum n dad n had sum fun there.

any way i really really really fancy beth now, she made a few hints but im shy.

plllz help!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Awww. :D
  • Options
    Cute
  • Options
    Thats very nice!!!! Try telling her you like her?
  • Options
    i need advice plz!!
    yesterday we were on my sisters trampoline in my back garden n i sed " i think joe fancies u ya know ". n she sed "why dnt he ask me out then?" i sed " cuz hes stupid" and she said " so ur stupid 2?"
  • Options
    Well ask her out then
  • Options
    Oh, this is so sweet! :D
  • Options
    Aww, i can see them running around the house garden in and out of the trees, going down the farm to get an ice cream, riding their bikes with helmets down into town and ordering a mig mac meal with coke...

how sweet.

Ask her out dude.
  • Options
    GO FOR THE HOMERUN!! *regains consciousness 'what are we talking about? :confused: ah, yeh ask her out.. and i mean, ask her out :impissed:
  • Options
    aye, shes scotish

sorry i hypo cuz shes been off school wit a sore back :heart::love: n i jus called for her but she looked shattered n her hair was everywhere n she was in a BUSTED! *WOOHOOOOOOOOO GO GO GO BUSTED!* top n shorts lol.

*remebers; shit busted split up...eh o well!* :banghead:

im shy tho. i want more encouragement n more proof she like likes me!!!! :heart: :flirt:
  • Options
    it's so "my girl"
  • Options
    it's so "my girl"
    huh? 'my girl'? :confused:
  • Options
    you're 12. you wouldnt get it. just tell her, if she rejects u, u can get over it
  • Options
    You're already seeing her and going out anyway, so you don't need to ask her out. just go to places. Funky.
  • Options
    You're 12 and I'm 18. Yet you seem to be able to pick up the girls a whole lot easier. Don't waste the opportunity!
  • Options
    lol.....i've only ever been asked out once being serious.....and that wasnt till i was 14 1/2!! When i was 12 everyone was still asking each other out as jokes!
    now in my day.....
  • Options
    TELL HER

I let what could have been a wonderful relationship pass by because I was too scared to be with somebody... What have you got to lose mate?
  • Options
    ive been telling her alot in the past tht i dnt fancy her, even tho mates n ppl kept saying i do :banghead:
  • Options
    You actually asked her out yet? "hi will you go out with me?" or get one of yer mates to ask her out for you :razz: .
  • Options
    im really nervous. she off school wit bad kidneys, im gonig gemrany for 4days on friday at 12:30 noon.

n if she rejects me....ive lost a best mate n ill neva eva hav any1 else to trust :banghead: :nervous:
  • Options
    That's up to you then, you'll only end up wondering "what if".
  • Options
    Tell her. Please, tell her now! I remember the first time I really liked someone. I didn't tell her and am still kicking myself to this day!
  • Options
    shes getting redy 4 doctors so i cant email her :( but i think ill ask a mate to send her a email saying sumthin like

" hi i met .... on the net, i think he really likes u, ya wanna go out wit him? "
  • Options
    have your balls dropped yet?
  • Options
    don't get a mate to do it ,do it yourself...or write her a letter /email for her to see later.

if she is too immature to accept it and act nicely, then she was never worth it in the first place - there is no reason to lose her as a mate.
  • Options
    Aww bless all you patronising posts. :p Don't you remember being that age *thinks back 12 years* ..yep pretty much sucked. Anyway back to the point, don't bother. I was in the same predicament as you when i was younger (15) and i fancied a friend. We got together, a week later we split up and spent years ignoring each other. Never date friends!
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Aww bless all you patronising posts. :p Don't you remember being that age *thinks back 12 years* ..yep pretty much sucked. Anyway back to the point, don't bother. I was in the same predicament as you when i was younger (15) and i fancied a friend. We got together, a week later we split up and spent years ignoring each other. Never date friends!

I was with my friend for five and a half years, and we're still close to this day. It always depends on the situation and people involved, rather than following some set of pre-determined rules.

I also fail to see how anyone was being patronising. Most people were supportive and I myself smiled at the naivety and sweetness of the whole thing.

Most of your posts strike me as cynical to a point where I wonder why you even bother to reply. Most of your tales are of doom and depression.

And yes, I remember being 12, and it sure as hell sucked less than being an adult.
  • Options
    nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i jus rembered shes got a bf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • Options
    nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i jus rembered shes got a bf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

after ALLLL this, you only just remembered?!
  • Options
    how can you just "remember"... it's pretty obvious you recall these type of things when thinking over the matter... :yeees:
  • Options
    lol another jinx, same time, same issue of the post :D