Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Handjob or blowjob?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a hj while giving a bj, im kind of the both type or thing rather than just picking one out
  • Options
    i always do!!! my b/fs beta at that than sex

nah, vaginal stimulation is nice but it doesnt make me cum, you have to involve the clitoris for that. two fingers shoved up there does nowt.
  • Options
    nah, vaginal stimulation is nice but it doesnt make me cum, you have to involve the clitoris for that. two fingers shoved up there does nowt.

exactly the same here. no amount of prodding up there, is gonna make me orgasm/cum
  • Options
    Handjobs are good if the girl really enjoys playing with your cock and wants to please you. I have had quite a few experiences of girls pumping away quick as possible just to make me cum as quickly as possible. A combination of blowjob and handjob is a winner, and I don't think it's important to cum in the girls mouth. If your partner wants to please you it will be great whatever they do.
  • Options
    ive never enjoyed a hand job more than a blow job. I like both though but when girls use there hand they dont seem to grip very well and they just pound away as quickly as possible.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    is it me or are girls really shite at giving handjobs?
    Maybe you're not teaching them properly? Women don't have cocks they can practice on themselves, do they? :p
  • Options
    Prefer blow jobs. However, I had an ex that was amazing with hand jobs, and just about prefered them from her. Hmmm, fond memories. :naughty:
  • Options
    My bf seems to have the same thought going through his mind constantly -

blowjob - blowjob - blowjob - blowjob - blowjob - blowjob - blowjob - etc etc

:naughty: