Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dog dies after being raped by teenager.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why is the focus of the story on the dog and not the fact that he raped and molested other women? Also... How long before somebody blames marylin manson?

maybe because raping a dog isnt often heard of?? but wasnt there something in there about molesting a 3 yr old?
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    maybe because raping a dog isnt often heard of?? but wasnt there something in there about molesting a 3 yr old?
    Yeah normally them rednecks are raping their goat
  • Options
    :eek2: sick fucker ........... needs his head looking at.
  • Options
    That is disgusting! :mad:
  • Options
    J wrote:
    beliving in something written 2000 years ago.
    QUOTE]
    it was written over a long period of time starting some 4,000 years ago i think.
    when the rest ofthe world thought the earth was flat ...the bible said it was round ...am i to believe its flat with turlough?
    when it predicted a time when a third of the life in the oceans qwould be dead ...then last year the papers reporting the same story ...does that mean the bible got it wrong but the paper got it right?
  • Options
    J wrote:
    3456745_BG2.jpg

Holy zombie Jesus! It's Hellfire!

I thought that too. Was afraid to say it...

Either way, I was thinking the same as Moonrat. As unnatural and disgusting the rape of a dog is, then the two girls' situation weighs a bit heavier in my opinion. And yes, I do believe that animals should be treated with respect. Just believe that humans come first.
  • Options
    Blagsta, what is your problem? No matter what report is provided, however in-depth and legitimate, you always find some snide cause for dismissal.

Don't want to read it, fine don't. Don't like the name of the mag, take it up with their editors. Otherwise go ahead and show us your detailed refutation of the points contained in the expose or leave off.

I couldn't care less what YOU wish to believe quite frankly.

The point is that you do yourself no favours at all by linking to crackpot sites. No matter what you think, the source of your references is important. Didn't you ever get taught that at school? I'm not arguing with the content of this one, but if you want some credibility, don't link to fundamentalist sites eh?
  • Options
    Sorry but this sort of "news", especially coming from Fox strikes me as nothing more than a diversionary contrived filler story. Such yellow journalism is designed for nothing more than manipulating public sentiment whilst ignoring the real issues that are impacting the nation and the world.

The sort of thing one expects of tabloid level journalism.

Manipulate public sentiment?

What so people will hate dog shaggers? This helps Fox's agenda in what way?
  • Options
    Toadborg wrote:
    Manipulate public sentiment?

What so people will hate dog shaggers? This helps Fox's agenda in what way?

i think what he's trying to say that people are more interested in tabloid fodder, and while fox keep feeding them it then the public don't need to find out proper news because their "interests" are already being served...
  • Options
    Why is the focus of the story on the dog and not the fact that he raped and molested other women?
    Thats the first thing I noticed. The fact that he molested a 3 year old and raped a 13 year old girl was only a side issue to the fact that he raped a dog.
  • Options
    Thats the first thing I noticed. The fact that he molested a 3 year old and raped a 13 year old girl was only a side issue to the fact that he raped a dog.

yeh but the point of the thread was supposed to be humorous, you get rape stories every day though it is unfortunate that the boy molested and raped two other people aswell as the dog..
  • Options
  • Options
    barking mad
  • Options
    the fact it was going on about the dog raping whilst just mentioning the fact he molested 2 13 yr old girls as well, shows how much they care about 'morals' in their journalism

the guy needs serious mental help over a lnog period of time, not just to be thrown in prison

(placebo)