Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Big Brother...again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
OK, so new series of Big Brother tonight..

So come on, who'll be watching?

Hmm I don't have like a desire to watch it, but I probably will anyway, just so I know what all the newspapers will be talking about in the morning.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    ill be watching
  • Options
    i always watch the first night. then i dont bother til about the last five usually.....
  • Options
    yeh i'll be watching it... normally it can be quite boring for the first couple weeks except all my mates will talk about it and you know.... don't want to feel left out.

i do like watching it though except my mum is like an addict. she watches that 24hr thing like when she wakes up in the morn so they're all asleep :confused:
  • Options
    I made a promise last series that i wouldn't watch it but i always end up tuning in every night. So no doubt that'll happen this time round.

Can't watch it tonight though.
  • Options
    I can't watch it, going out :crying:

Must remember to tape it!
  • Options
    I'll be glued to the telly all night :yes: :D Love it!

Ilora x :D
  • Options
    it gets a bit shite after a while...once the novelty of the characters wears off and all they do is sit there and talk shite then it gets boring...will watch the highlights tomorow probably to see who's in...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    it gets a bit shite after a while...once the novelty of the characters wears off and all they do is sit there and talk shite then it gets boring...will watch the highlights tomorow probably to see who's in...

It can flatline a bit towards the middle. And watching it live is pointless, it's so boring I could easily sleep through it. Though on channel 4 the daily highlights are usually pretty good.
  • Options
    It can flatline a bit towards the middle. And watching it live is pointless, it's so boring I could easily sleep through it. Though on channel 4 the daily highlights are usually pretty good.

yea BBLB is worth a laugh or two
  • Options
    big brother is one of the lowest form of tv entertainment. for business i think its genius. exploiting poeples voyeuristic urges. but why watch a bunch of other people in a small house?
  • Options
    big brother is one of the lowest form of tv entertainment. for business i think its genius. exploiting poeples voyeuristic urges. but why watch a bunch of other people in a small house?

to observe and analysis social interaction between peple from different cultures, background,race,creed and personality
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    to observe and analysis social interaction between peple from different cultures, background,race,creed and personality
    raging bull shit.

its called voyeurism. and what do people look for in the show? what do they want to see? its violence, sex, nudity. i just think its fucking boring. and degrading. as with most reality tv shows that come out.
  • Options
    To be honest the people that go on the programme do so of their own free will, If it's degrading then they choose to be degraded. However I think that a fair few people would agree to be "degraded" for the trade off in money and (for some short-lived) fame.

I'll be watching
  • Options
    I hope the house gets bombed so this crap isnt all over the papers and being talked about for the whole summer.
  • Options
    i just think its fucking boring.

Well just switch over, no problem there.

i will be watching it, I have been eagerly awaiting for BB to return :hyper:
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I hope the house gets bombed so this crap isnt all over the papers and being talked about for the whole summer.

Hmm, so you think that the house being bombed wouldn't make the papers?

:chin:
  • Options
    ooooh i love BB.
    will definitely be watching.
    *toddles off to bookmark digital spy BB page *
  • Options
    I'll be watching to see who goes into the house because I have a horrible feeling that my ex will be on it. I hope I'm wrong!
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    I'll be watching to see who goes into the house because I have a horrible feeling that my ex will be on it. I hope I'm wrong!

:eek2:

Do tell us more :hyper:
  • Options
    I'll probably end up watching it when i've got nothing else to do. Having my first night in in ages tonight, and haven't got much to do, so i think i'll watch. The people who watch the 24 hours thing though where its just conversation have got a screw loose, go to the pub and talk to people yourselves :p I only watch the highlights cus i like the challenges and arguments really. Plus with the 24 hour thing, every 4 seconds someone swears and you can't hear shit for about 10 minutes.
  • Options
    I'm liking Sam so far.. she says she flirts with men and women, i do hope she's bi. I hate that pretentious tory and that slapper, the cockneys funny ..halfway through so haven't seen the others yet.
  • Options
    OMG

Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    OMG

Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary Mary.. :shocking:
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    :eek2:

Do tell us more :hyper:

I can safely say that he won't be on it :D

He was shortlisted for BB in another country and would have got on it but at the last minute he had to drop out and another girl took his place.

As for the other housemates. Tits, mullets and twats! Apart from Derek :flirt:
  • Options
    I only like two people there - Maxwell, because he actually made me laugh (not the easiest of things when I'm in such a foul mood) and Sam, simply because she's utterly beautiful! :D (oh, and apparently the "horniest person in the world"...)
  • Options
    did they deliberately pick the most annoying people the could find? u betcha! lovin it!

my freeview isnt coming up with e4 on the menu at all! :impissed:
  • Options
    my freeview isnt coming up with e4 on the menu at all! :impissed:
    It should be on channel number 14, assuming the numbers are the same in England and Wales. If it's not there, try switching off your Freeview box and putting it back on in a minute or two.
  • Options
    It's like a menagerie - animals in the zoo!
  • Options
    i haven't got a channel14 :impissed: do u think i will have to re-tune it?
  • Options
    maybe its just me but I think I'd enjoy it more if there were people on it who were more 'normal' that I could relate to.

But they all seem umm 'interesting' this year