Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

first timer

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    THC (the active bit) doesnt disolve in water so you'll have to disolve in a fat like milk before adding it to tea.

Eating cannabis lasts longer and is more hallucinogenic, be careful and wait at least an hour before re-dosing.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    That post seems to indicate that you don't have much respect for cannabis everwonderwhy, it can have a really powerful effect. The environment you are in when you take all drugs has an effect on your experience of them, including alcohol and cannabis.
  • Options
    the company you are in will definatly make a difference. So long as you are completly comfortable with the people you are with you will enjoy the experience far more. Paranoia is not something you want to be feeling, it will just ruin it for you. I made the mistake the first time i smoked of smoking to much, and whiteyed :S twas not nice. Take it slow, and so long as they are good friends and arnt trying to pressure you into smoking lots (and if they are dont smoke with them!!) just take a few tokes and see how it goes. If you really dont like smoking though as someone else suggested eating it would be good because obviously you dont have to smoke then, but be careful because it is much stronger when you eat it and you dont feel the effects for quite a while, unlike smoking it where the effects are almost instant.

Anyway, good luck and have fun if you decide to do it :D
  • Options
    afterall its only cannabis j so it doent rally matter about the company but a few extra stoners wouldn't go a miss!

Plenty of people have bad trips on cannabis, including people who do other psychedelics without much of problem.

Expect the strong possibility you'll be sick as well...once you overcome the feared "whitey" though, vomitting isn't much of an issue as it is with alcohol.
  • Options
    I can see why the taste of cannabis would make you be sick, what a vile and jank thing that is. :banghead:
  • Options
    A lot of people I know didnt really get anything from their first experience of cannabis, as with any drug its always better to have too little than too much.
  • Options
    When your all on about eating it, do you mean cooking it into brownies etc or just lobbing a few buds in your gob n chewing em?
  • Options
    foo wrote:
    When your all on about eating it, do you mean cooking it into brownies etc or just lobbing a few buds in your gob n chewing em?

I've never heard of anyone eating bud before and I wouldn't know where to start if I wanted to make brownies...usually just put hash on a spoon with butter, burn under it and mix in a youghart, then eat.
  • Options
    I can see why the taste of cannabis would make you be sick, what a vile and jank thing that is. :banghead:

It's not the taste, unless you're smoking soapbar.
  • Options
    nah, it all tastes like shit
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Spliffie wrote:
    It's not the taste, unless you're smoking soapbar.

Even good quality weed when smoked through a bong tastes pretty jank.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I like the smell of soapbar and weed, though if you smoke either through a bong or lung or pipe, it tastes rotten
  • Options
    nah, it all tastes like shit

i love morons like you, whom know nothing about cannabis. I happend to have the most lovely pot recently, with a real fruity backsmoke to it.

so go learn/
  • Options
    i love morons like you, whom know nothing about cannabis. I happend to have the most lovely pot recently, with a real fruity backsmoke to it.

so go learn/

He's a moron because he doesn't like the taste of cannabis?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Even good quality weed when smoked through a bong tastes pretty jank.

It's not the taste which makes people sick, though.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    It's not the taste which makes people sick, though.

It can be. Really thick smoke (even if it's weed) is absolutely vile.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    He's a moron because he doesn't like the taste of cannabis?

Thankyou skive, i failed to understand his reasoning for this too. As a newsflash to the guy that called me a moron, not everyone who doesn't base their life around weed is a moron. I don't like weed, so I'm not going to go learn more about it so I can come on here and try and feel superior to other people with these facts I've picked up about it.