Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Them bloody immigrants...

howardbig.jpg
Michael Howard waves goodbye. To his prospects of winning the election, presumably.

Anyway...

Oh, I'm getting fed-up of this nonsense. Tories are taking the usual route, by blaming everyone except themselves for the country's problems. Last week, it was travellers. They've nowhere to go apparently. Nothing to do with the fact that Michael Howard was responsible for repealing the law which forced councils to set aside land for travellers? No, of course not. :banghead:

This week, who are the people responsible for our troubles? Yes, immigrants! :rolleyes:

So, what's this latest proposal from the useless Tory party? A new police force which will be told to secure Britain's borders. This new "border police" would merge the existing police force, immigration office and Customs & Excise and would be more effective than the current system. So they say...

-> Click here for the story.
-> Who guards the UK's borders now?

EDIT: Following a complaint from a member, I've been asked to clarify that I mean pygmy in the sense of "individuals considered to be of little or no importance". I did not mean this in an offensive or derogatory way, no racist connotations were intended by my comment. If I have offended anyone, I apologise unreservedly.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Opportunist politics, nothing new. Howard does seem to be something of a vulture.

Could be worse, could be acting like the Lib Dems. :no:
    '
    Now they are unelectable rabble :yes:
  • Options
    lol. Leaving aside what I reckon about "countries" a fit man or woman can swim here from France. They'll do anything but admit they can't do a damn thing if someone is determined to get here.

I like the comment about terrorists. As everyone from the Sun's toilet cleaner to my gran has been through the house of commons with an imitation bomb in the last 18months, I think it's fair to say there is no big terrorist threat here. Even if there were a couple of hundred flattfoots wandering the coastline won't stop em.

Pure "vote for me" shamelesness.
  • Options
    does'nt sound like a bad idea,there needs to be better control over people entering this country.it doesn't make me want to vote tory though,its all just bullshit on the run up to the election.
  • Options
    If Howard could really, undisputable beyond any doubt save this country from immigrant filth - maybe - and only then would I consider voting for the Tories.
  • Options
    If Howard could really, undisputable beyond any doubt save this country from immigrant filth - maybe - and only then would I consider voting for the Tories.
    You not been warned by the moderators yet for using this kind of language?
  • Options

Whats the matter with you?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You not been warned by the moderators yet for using this kind of language?

Why should someone who dislikes immagration be constrained to the defensive? I suppose this makes me rasict... Or pehaps just common senscist?
  • Options
    Why should someone who dislikes immagration be constrained to the defensive?
    No, I was complaining about you referring to immigrants as "filth".
  • Options
    Why should someone who dislikes immagration be constrained to the defensive? I suppose this makes me rasict... Or pehaps just common senscist?

If you put forward a well though out and reasoned argument we might listen. However, all the while you refer to another human being as "immigrant filth" we're just going to see you as racist.

It's not like this is the first time either.
  • Options
    hey they'll be able to stop all the drugs and guns coming in as well!
    anyone ask the customs how they feel about this ...or the immigration authorities ...or the police?
    howard is in a fucking dream world.

the tories are to busy fighting amongst themselves to have even noticed theres a general election to fight ...
    what a fucking load of chancers!
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    They really a bunch of unelectable pygmies, aren't they?
    Will you get away with this abusive racist shite? I expect you will.

How many pygmies have you met and what have you got against them? BTW, how many of them were leading members of the Tory Party?
  • Options
    Pygmy in the sense of "individuals considered to be of little or no importance."
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Pygmy in the sense of "individuals considered to be of little or no importance."
    Yup, as I said, racist shite!
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    like black people ...arabs ...women ...the disabled ...old poeple ...young people ...non americans ...non white europeans ...the list couldd go on.
  • Options
    I was referring to the Conservatives as being insignificant persons. No racist connotations were intended by my comment, but if I have offended anyone, I apologise unreservedly.
  • Options
    iowtw wrote:
    Yup, as I said, racist shite!
    it was funny the first time ...now your wasting your time breathing.
  • Options
    it was funny the first time ...now your [sic] wasting your time breathing.
    Hmm... I must remember to stop breathing. In the meantime, perhaps you could persuade your racist chum to stop using 'pygmy' as a term of disparagement.

(While you're at it, learn to spell 'Moroccan'. There's a good 'roll'.)
  • Options
    iowtw wrote:
    Hmm... I must remember to stop breathing. In the meantime, perhaps you could persuade your racist chum to stop using 'pygmy' as a term of disparagement. (While you're at it, learn to spell 'Moroccan'. There's a good 'roll'.)
    Look, I have already explained my comment, and apologised both in public and in private for any offence I may have caused.
  • Options
    iowtw wrote:
    Hmm... I must remember to stop breathing. In the meantime, perhaps you could persuade your racist chum to stop using 'pygmy' as a term of disparagement.

your just being an arse hole.
    it is spelt like that for a reason dip stick.
  • Options
    No need to ask who Born Slippy will be voting for eh?

Where do you start with filthy immigrants then?

Blacks, Jews, Irish or Saxons?

Heil me!
  • Options
    There's always a reason
    it is spelt like that for a reason dip stick.
    Illiteracy?
  • Options
    iowtw wrote:
    Illiteracy?
    yeah summit like that ...pygmy.
  • Options
    yeah summit like that ...pygmy.
    *[Jumps up and bites MR's kneecaps]*
  • Options
    iowtw wrote:
    *[Jumps up and bites MR's kneecaps]*
    might as well shine my shoes while your down there ...boy.
  • Options
    Consider them shined, hightist bastard!
  • Options
    iowtw wrote:

man your just making friends and influencing all kinds of people aren't ya. :rolleyes:
  • Options

:yeees: you know you really just betraying the view point for which you stand. It's been made perfectly clear that you’re entitled to free speech, so long as you manage to not use inflammatory or offensive comments. By calling them filth you’re just trying to silence yourself.
  • Options
    iowtw wrote:
    Consider them shined, hightist bastard!
    never trust people with moustaches ...just look at world history.
    yes i'm a bigot ...and can't spell moustaches.
  • Options
    iowtw wrote:

Who the fuck is this joker?
  • Options