Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why am I attracting older guys?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ya quite right about ' Childhood doesn't end at 13. ' but i know the girl and hers did because of reasons SHE wanted to happen AND she has told him she was ready for sex that's how he knows

That doesn't mean she is
  • Options
    Calm down!! I can understand where you are coming from. I had to grow up at an early age for similar reasons, but I waited till I found love before I slept with a guy. My ex, Adam, he would cycle 4 miles nearly every day to see me when we were 15, he waited months, and then I knew he was the one.... we were both virgins and at the time it was special!!
  • Options
    yeah but where do you live again...................... fucking prick

I don't believe I've ever told you. Wakefield normally, Durham in term time. Care to tell me how that's relevant?
  • Options
    well as a matter of fact ginner rhianna has had to become more independent and grown up through her childhood because of her father treating her badly ( punching, taking her money off her etc ) she has had to learn to cope on her own since she was at the age of around 9 - so dont fuckin tell my mate matt that he's got it all wrong and accuse rhianna or any 15 year old of not being able to make decisions for herself because quite clearly she has had to make ALOT more decisions for herself to keep her little sister and mother safe aswel and this year come 2005 it has begun to sink into him and she lets her father know what he should be like and what upsets them and for everyone else who reads this she has got on with him great this month :)

SO GINNER DONT FUCKING GO ACCUSING 15 YEAR OLDS OF NOT MAKING EVEN THE RIGHT DECISIONS FOR THEMESELVES BECAUSE THATS WHAT TEENAGERS LIKE HER CONSIDOR FIRST :mad:

' and it's deeply disappointing when someone like yourself takes that childhood away from someone.' He hasn't taken my firends childhood from her at all - she grew up very early on in life and since has been making decisions for herself and how it would affect the other person NOW don't you think that is respectable ?

That's unfortunate for her. Perhaps that makes her more vulnerable rather than less? So confrontational.
  • Options
    Ginner, I don't think your a prick. Everyone is entitled to there opinions.. And they always differ from person to person
  • Options
    melodie wrote:
    Ginner, I don't think your a prick. Everyone is entitled to there opinions.. And they always differ from person to person

Thankyou, if they want to think I'm a prick that's their right too, I won't be taking it to heart. I thought Matt was making a better job of expressing his views without his friend's help to be honest. It's a shame they both resorted to foul language, it really undermines intellectual credibility.
  • Options
    ginner wrote:
    Thankyou, if they want to think I'm a prick that's their right too, I won't be taking it to heart. I thought Matt was making a better job of expressing his views without his friend's help to be honest. It's a shame they both resorted to foul language, it really undermines intellectual credibility.

I know, but I am also guilty of the same thing!! I do feel bad about it though. I can act rather immaturely sometimes... I do feel though that even i myself was to young. Young people aren't emotionally capable of dealing with the emotions with sex. When I make love properly, its amazing and with the feeling I get I cry. Same with Adam my ex, We both used to cry after we finished because it was an amazing, loving feeling. Thats the sex I like... It means something!!
  • Options
    "His friend" is the child he's screwing, if memory serves me right.

Still, it amuses me how she is trying to prove her maturity by swearing. Way to go honey!
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Still, it amuses me how she is trying to prove her maturity by swearing. Way to go honey!

Friend of the girlfriend I thought. Still, valid point well made on your part .
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

yeah actaully, rhianna did use this account - but she doesn't anymore because shes gave it to me

so hi :cool:
  • Options
    yeah actaully, rhianna did use this account - but she doesn't anymore because shes gave it to me

so hi :cool:
    Right-o.

Like I care.
  • Options
    ginner wrote:
    My step sister's 15. In my youth I dated 15 year olds. None of them are/were mentally ready for that kind of relationship. From my perspective, and from the laws perspective what you're doing is wrong.
    Wakefield normally, Durham in term time. Care to tell me how that's relevant?

this is how it is relevent - people from there might not be as mature through the years although rhianna can be mature when she wants to be - somtimes she keeps her childlike ways around us all( her mates )
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Right-o.

Like I care.
    well if you didnt care - why would you make a quote about it an tryed to remember
  • Options
    You asked him where he's from, idiot.

That's why he answered it.

:banghead:

I still remain highly dubious of people who are "given" other people's accounts, btw.
  • Options
    Wakefield normally, Durham in term time. Care to tell me how that's relevant?

this is how it is relevent - people from there might not be as mature through the years although rhianna can be mature when she wants to be - somtimes she keeps her childlike ways around us all( her mates )

You know, I thought Vicky Pollard was a caricature. You can learn a lot from someone's peers.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    You asked him where he's from, idiot.

That's why he answered it.

:banghead:

I still remain highly dubious of people who are "given" other people's accounts, btw.

I think she was quoting me in two places, just didn't quite know how.

Isn't she precious?
  • Options
    hahahahahah sooooooooooooooooooooo easy to wind mings up on this
  • Options
    ginner wrote:
    I think she was quoting me in two places, just didn't quite know how.

Isn't she precious?
    Oh yes, so she was.

Ahem.

I didn't "try to remember", it's a turn of phrase. Deary me. I don't care who you are, doesn't mean I don't want to reply though.

And you don't seem to be able to grasp the difference between caring and posting either. Who is wound up, except yourself?
  • Options

Keep winding lady, I've not sprung yet.
  • Options

So..... ur trying to say yr a ming?? :confused:
  • Options
    lol maybe the title should be changed????
  • Options
    Sorry thing I read it wrong!
    Pink wishes, I did try sticking up for you and your friend but if you want to wind up ppl who have been here for ages carry on..... It won't get you anywhere...
    Stop acting like your still in nappies. My 16 mth old son acts more mature than u!!
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    lol maybe the title should be changed????

I know what it's like to have your own thread. You keep coming back to check on replies, see what's been said. It must be disappointing to find it's all a random disagreement. People will come back on topic. Eventually :)
  • Options
    ginner wrote:
    And if she wouldn't have sex with you? From my perspective, if you loved and respected her, you'd wait, protect her childhood and not be pushing her to grow up so fast.

You say here you like to feel power in your sexual relationship, that you like to feel in control. Exerting power over children for sexual gratification? That's so very very wrong. I urge you to stop. Until she's older.

youre not helping the situation, what about if he liked his gf having control over him?

youre making it out worse, yes i admit he shouldnt of wanted sex off of her but theyve started and she isnt THAT young and it seems was willing to automatically for all we know she might of slept around loads before or had sex before or something
  • Options
    youre not helping the situation, what about if he liked his gf having control over him?

What's that got to do with the price of fish?

15 year olds are still legally minors. You can be prosecuted for under-age sex, even if it is just a few days. Ginner, I'm afraid, is perfectly right.

I don't want to sound like a boring old fart, but teenagers always think that they are mature and correct and they largely aren't. I wasn't at that age.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    What's that got to do with the price of fish?

15 year olds are still legally minors. You can be prosecuted for under-age sex, even if it is just a few days. Ginner, I'm afraid, is perfectly right.

I don't want to sound like a boring old fart, but teenagers always think that they are mature and correct and they largely aren't. I wasn't at that age.
    I agree with the above.

I almost destroyed my family because I thought I was mature enough to have sex and shit like that at 15, 4 months before my 16th in fact. I know now that I wasn't, and that it was stupid.

And that was less than a year ago.
  • Options
    Well we're having a great time together, wheather you agree or not.
    Well bully for you.

But try and lose the victim attitude, I know you're an annoying adolescent but the entire world doesn't hate you.

The law agrees that your gf is a child. Regardless of whether you agree with that, the law clearly states that you are porking a minor.
  • Options
    I do agree with the fact that I do not feel young teenagers are mature enough to be dealing with 'sex', I wasn't... I also agree that most teenagers think they know it all and don't, but if they love each other and mattliverpool obviously respects his gf, then leave them be.
  • Options
    Now.... if he was in his 20's and she was 15... I don't like that, but there isn't much difference plus girls do mature before boys so technically, mentally they are the same age. Also, 'porking' is not a nice word!
  • Options
    But... it is illegal and its classed as statutory rape and is an imprisonable offence. One of my mates got sent to prison for this, he was 16 she was 14!!
This discussion has been closed.