Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Speed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Went through some amphetamine couple of days back...preferred upper has always been coke so haven't done much speed before...and probably won't do it again.

Buzz was ok - talkative, sociable...but physically the drug is horrible...stomach feels unpleasant, was sick twice, keeps you awake against your will for hours after coming down.

I've heard that, apparently, under test conditions you can't tell the difference between cocaine and amphetamine...this can't be right? I got fuck all euphoria off the 'phet, and the quality wasn't particularly bad either.

Comments

• Options
    good quality phet on the streets is around 14% believe it or not.
    i always preffered it to coke but when i started it was bp phet burgled at night from the chemist.
    but ...having been addicted to mainlining bp and street ...i honestly believe that the stimulants are far more damaging than the opiates and i believe the science agrees with me.
    steer clear mate.
  • Options
    good quality phet on the streets is around 14% believe it or not.
    i always preffered it to coke but when i started it was bp phet burgled at night from the chemist.
    but ...having been addicted to mainlining bp and street ...i honestly believe that the stimulants are far more damaging than the opiates and i believe the science agrees with me.
    steer clear mate.

Can't be bothered with stimulants these days to be honest...comedowns outweighing the highs. Too many uppers and the paranoia will start edging into cannabis highs, which is pretty shit.

That said, I have some 'phet left over and an interview on Tuesday :naughty:

"Ma leisure, your pleasure" lol.
  • Options

are we talking Black Bombers, Blues, Dexxies that sort of thing ...:D ...yes i've been watching quadrophenia ...:D

"Girl, you really got me go..<off to watch the DVD>"
  • Options
    are we talking Black Bombers, Blues, Dexxies that sort of thing ...:D ...yes i've been watching quadrophenia ...:D

"Girl, you really got me go..<off to watch the DVD>"
    we are ...plus bottles of pure amphetamine sulphate powder ...and bottles of pure cocain and heroin and tubes of opium and ...and ...
  • Options
    :hyper:

and when my mates asked me if i wanted to burgle shirley precinct boots chemists about 5 years ago because they knew how the ultra slack pharmacist locked up....i sadly declined...:no:

sad that, could have been nicely stocked up here (still)
  • Options
    :hyper:

and when my mates asked me if i wanted to burgle shirley precinct boots chemists about 5 years ago because they knew how the ultra slack pharmacist locked up....i sadly declined...:no:

sad that, could have been nicely stocked up here (still)
    it's not the same now MB.
    amphet coke and opium wer stocked back in those days cos the chemist used to have to make up all manner of preperations themselves ...now they all come packaged and made up ready. sad realy.
  • Options
    i know that rolly, i just dropped that little anecdote in a half assed attempt to be humerous...:D

You take me far too seriously sometimes :flirt:

still, might of bagged some Oramorph or Pethidine :yum:
  • Options
    i know that rolly, i just dropped that little anecdote in a half assed attempt to be humerous...:D

You take me far too seriously sometimes :flirt:

still, might of bagged some Oramorph or Pethidine :yum:
    plus omnopm and morphine ampules and methadone powder.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    "Ma leisure, your pleasure" lol.

probably the funniest part of the film :lol:
  • Options
    New but stupid

:razz: Im stupid, a loner, but always out there to know whats going on and around me but not always easy to get the goss. Blackburns shit. I need more friends.
    Spliffie wrote:
    Went through some amphetamine couple of days back...preferred upper has always been coke so haven't done much speed before...and probably won't do it again.

Buzz was ok - talkative, sociable...but physically the drug is horrible...stomach feels unpleasant, was sick twice, keeps you awake against your will for hours after coming down.

I've heard that, apparently, under test conditions you can't tell the difference between cocaine and amphetamine...this can't be right? I got fuck all euphoria off the 'phet, and the quality wasn't particularly bad either.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:

I've heard that, apparently, under test conditions you can't tell the difference between cocaine and amphetamine...this can't be right? .
    no im sure that cant be right. Ive always preffered speed to coke. Cokes too subtle for my liking.
    Then again, ive got less experience with coke and a lot of experience with speed. There are as many different types of speed as there are speed dealers and that even changes batch to batch. All slightly different.
  • Options
    Blackburn Lancs

Would be great if anyone in Blackburn could share some past experiences
  • Options
    Would be great if anyone in Blackburn could share some past experiences
    why only blackburn people :confused::confused:
  • Options
    Point taken
    why only blackburn people :confused::confused:
    I will welcome comments from anyone just interested to know from local people
  • Options
    People react differently to it thats all, I dont see why it should make you sick, I've never heard of that happening.

I used to be rather partial to amphet, too partial really, its a love or hate thing I think, a lot of people cant handle it but I never found it an issue.
  • Options
    i'm not a big speed head but i have done it quite a few times...it's definately not like E's in terms of emotional connection (not saying you don't talk shit but you know what i mean), you be really alert and all that but the comedown is fucking woeful...head up your hole for ages...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    i'm not a big speed head but i have done it quite a few times...it's definately not like E's in terms of emotional connection (not saying you don't talk shit but you know what i mean), you be really alert and all that but the comedown is fucking woeful...head up your hole for ages...
    i never taken any drugs but always wanted to know if im misiing out
  • Options
    no your not ...
    seriously ...your missing nothing but trouble and problems ...trust me i can tell.
  • Options
    (pedantic mode) have you ever drank alcohol blackburnlad?
  • Options
    (pedantic mode) have you ever drank alcohol blackburnlad?
    YES WHY
  • Options
    BECAUSE you have then taken a drug... an intoxicant with dissociative properties at high doses which is both mind altering and stimulates the adrenaline gland...
  • Options

You could be missing out depending on what you define as a good time....but mroll is right to an extent.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    People react differently to it thats all, I dont see why it should make you sick, I've never heard of that happening.

I used to be rather partial to amphet, too partial really, its a love or hate thing I think, a lot of people cant handle it but I never found it an issue.

Stimulants can make you sick...well, most drugs can make you sick...seen people vomitting on E and coke before, presumably linked to appetite suppression...it's not particularly uncommon anyway, whatever the reason for it.
  • Options
    I wasnt really saying that I didnt believe you or anything, just that I'd never heard of anyone being sick from speed. I've seen people be sick from pills a few times.

It might be to do with the gag reflex from the drip, some people really dont like it.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I wasnt really saying that I didnt believe you or anything, just that I'd never heard of anyone being sick from speed. it.
    I have - well its made me retch plenty of times, if id done too much and had nothing in my stomach.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I wasnt really saying that I didnt believe you or anything, just that I'd never heard of anyone being sick from speed. I've seen people be sick from pills a few times.

It might be to do with the gag reflex from the drip, some people really dont like it.

Nah it deffo wasn't the drip. Too much speed/had just eaten/too much walking about probably the cause.
  • Options
    a few weeks ago me and a friend got a 1/4 ounce of base on a friday, took it that night, didnt eat or sleep and i was wired the whole of the next day... we were supposed to get trips and it ended up we couldn't, we had some cash so we ended up with another half ounce of base (and ended up cutting it with FLOUR because there was NOTHING else) and got laid into that all night

it was fucking discusting, and the fact i'd been bombing the speed like fuck all the night before and then all that night too on an empty stomach didn't make me feel much better ... we were sittin in my mates room doin line after line from about 11pm until about 10am

the speed was top quality, but all i have to say is speed is shite... the effects are shit, you have to take loads, the come down is TERRIBLE ...

its one of them ones where you do a few lines and think 'hmm whens it gonna start to kick in' and you do more after more and nothin really happens

i guess its just a real shit buzz compared to e's, and the comedown is worse, espically on the stomach and head, no sleepy for a while after lots of it :(

if you're gonna take it i'd suggest taking a few lines on e's, it'll get you pretty fucked, or if you're just takin speed you'll need a fair bit more, but its shit so i'd save your money

very rough on the nose and wrecks your stomach, also i'd try to have a few diaze's on hand the next day to slow your mind down and if your lucky put you to sleep :banghead:
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    we ended up with another half ounce of base (and ended up cutting it with FLOUR because there was NOTHING else)

. the effects are shit, you have to take loads, the come down is TERRIBLE ...

its one of them ones where you do a few lines and think 'hmm whens it gonna start to kick in' and you do more after more and nothin really happens
    :
    Well what do you expect if you cut it with flour.
    Why did you cut your own speed????????????? :confused::confused:
    Am i missing something here?
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    the speed was top quality, but all i have to say is speed is shite... the effects are shit, you have to take loads, the come down is TERRIBLE ...

I think you might find that it was extending your binge over 2 solid days which made the comedown that bad.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I have never properly enjoyed speed. :yuck:
    Weekender Offender