Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Speed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    I think you might find that it was extending your binge over 2 solid days which made the comedown that bad.

i've took speed several other times and the comedown was terrible... yes it was worse that time and yes i know it was because of binging but in comparison to most other drugs ive taken the comedown is terrible
  • Options
    can you answer why you cut your own speed. Why didnt you just take less of the uncut stuff. Im baffled.
  • Options
    you can't snort base speed

you can get it 2 ways ... either yellow pasty shit or in rocks, either way it is too 'clumpy' to snort, you have to cut it with something or it'll just clump together when you try to cut lines

snorting rocks or clumps of shit can be very dangerous..
  • Options
    you can bomb it though.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    you can bomb it though.

Which is always more preferable than sticking shit up your nose anyway.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Which is always more preferable than sticking shit up your nose anyway.
    :yes: Ive only snorted it once and it fucking killed my nose.
    The pain :shocking:
  • Options
    mixing it with flour!?what the fuck!?

You had your own base speed and you cut it...why didn't you just bomb it?it probably would have been better..
  • Options
    snorting flour. im sure that would turn to glue up your nose.
  • Options
    imagine it..so sticky..i wonder how the drip felt
  • Options
    we cut with with flour because there was nothing else to cut it with, went ended up going to all sorts of garages trying to get something ... i could hardly have called to boots for a box of glucose at 11pm

there was more than a half ounce of base, who the fuck would bomb all that ... we bombed some of it before we cut it but its not like a bit of flour makes any difference in a bomb anyway ... when i say we cut it i mean a tiny little bit, it was cut to the degree that it had to be, not so it looked like there was more than there was

and yea it was quite harsh on the nose, stinking going down and your nose was constantly blocked/running, annoying as fuck

but bombing it was just as bad, you could feel when the skin from the bomb ripped in your stomach ... you got a real stinking feelin a few mins later it was discusting

the next day i threw up my stomach lining and what looked, tasted and smelt like base speed ... just thinking of it now :yuck:
  • Options
    Must have been harsh.
  • Options
    You could have just let it dry out, proper freebase speed is a grey paste, anything else called base, isnt. Its just amphetamine sulfate wetted down with something.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    You could have just let it dry out, proper freebase speed is a grey paste, anything else called base, isnt. Its just amphetamine sulfate wetted down with something.

it came from a reliable person and i can vouch for how strong it was in comparsion to all the other speed i've had

also, this base was in big rocks, they were solid, not pasty, and it was really strong
  • Options
    large rocks? that really is a new one on me...what was the texture of the 'rocks' like? Was it chalky, or were they small hard pebbles?
  • Options
    luckily i got a pic
    but LadyJade thought it was a bit stupid to post evidence on a public message board, so she took it down...

a lot of rocks got broke down before the pic was taken

the bag was heavier than it looked, so maybe thats got somethin to do with them

he said 'its base you need to cut it with something you can't snort it like that' and it tasted/smelt fucking stinking ... he's a reliable person and it was good gear so i assumed it was base
  • Options
    you have had some crap stuff then speed is d bollocks you should find new supplier you veing robbed,
  • Options
    Thats amphetamine sulfate, the colour and texture is wrong for freebase.

That doesnt mean it wasnt strong, there really isnt any reason not to get pure sulfate.

If you let it dry out, then it would have powdered, or dried into hard lumps you could have shaved into a powder.
  • Options
    lol it was a bag of powder ... wtf can someone do to me because of it :nervous:

and i wouldn't say i was robbed i'd take it before other speed

and at the end of the day i dont really care, its only speed, its shite :yes:
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    lol it was a bag of powder ... wtf can someone do to me because of it :nervous:

You were de facto admiting possession with intent to supply, a serious offence.

And I was only telling you it wasnt freebase for information, as I said it doesnt mean it wasnt strong.
  • Options
    possesion with intent my balls, and its a picture of powder, you can't prove what the hell is in that bag ... its not like you could see my face in it

and anyway, who the hells gonna press charges

also, my last reply was to herboholic not you bongobudda, i noticed that you already said theres no reason for it not to be strong ;)
  • Options
    You seem not to understand how the law works, they dont have to prove you are going to sell it, they just have to catch you with enough, the 1/2oz was it you said that you bought would be enough for this charge. You would have to try and prove you were not going to sell it. And given you were cutting it would look bad too, it would be said in court that you were stepping on it to make more profit.

And who normally presses charges?
  • Options
    ulp!

the bill!
  • Options
    yea ... 'catch me with enough' ... i don't have any speed on me, i dont have any speed in my house, ive never had any speed in my house, i didnt carry any speed

these are all the factors you have to consider before you even THINK about anything .. i think that would be called a 'waste of time' ...
  • Options
    I'm just explaining how the law works, and why its really not wise to mention amounts like that.

Dont think the police have better things to do with their time some are more than willing to bust people for pointless amounts of recreational drugs.
  • Options
    well good for them if they're willing to bust people for poiuntless amounts of recreational drugs, but are are willing to find out who some guy is who posted a bag of powder then fly to the other country that he lives in then raid his house and ask him questions about this bag of powder (which firstly doesn't exist and secondly could have contained anything)

why is it a pointless amount .. rarely take speed so may as well make the most :hyper: :nervous: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    why is it a pointless amount .. rarely take speed so may as well make the most :hyper: :nervous: :crazyeyes

I mean its pointless in the grand scheme of things, did you know the government itself admits that recreational users only cost 1% of the costs of drug use.