Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Advice.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    on faceparty it gives only a list of options, you can either say you take drugs or you despise them. It doesnt give you the option of saying you dont mind them.
    stupid really.

Not that it's anything too do with the topic but there are options for 'i dont use drugs' 'i seldom use drugs' 'i am a recreational drug user'

Anyhoo, Melodie have you thought about professional counciiling, they might be able to help, especially with then drink and drug thing.
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Not that it's anything too do with the topic but there are options for 'i dont use drugs' 'i seldom use drugs' 'i am a recreational drug user'

Anyhoo, Melodie have you thought about professional counciiling, they might be able to help, especially with then drink and drug thing.

I am seeing a counseller. I don't drink alcohol because of the way my mum was, I don't smoke much cannabis as I have said, but lately I havn't been feeling to good. I havn't been on my face party profile for months!
  • Options
    melodie wrote:
    I havn't been on my face party profile for months!

This user last logged on to their account on 21 March 2005 at 02:20

Sure ya haven't.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    This user last logged on to their account on 21 March 2005 at 02:20

Sure ya haven't.

Very doubtful!!!! I havn't looked at my account anyway!
  • Options
    I have now changed some of my settings!!!!
  • Options
    Heres a couple of pics. One is of me and Rhys, another is a scan!
  • Options
    Heres some more :D
  • Options
    I really have no idea what you're going through and I have no idea about the legal operations and proceedings so I can't say much. Didn't it come into your head that your bloke might be abusing the baby? He did it to you and sounds like he couldn't care less about you or the baby.

I think everyone should stop being doubtful of melodies tiny little details. I think she's telling the truth. Either that or she's a good liar.
  • Options
    I didn't realise he was. I really had no idea otherwise I would have 'killed' him! I got a job because my ex 'couldn't be bothered'. I wanted to make sure my son would never want for anything so I worked for the extra money so I could spoil him! I wish I had stayed at home or done the right thing and left because of him abusing me Rhys would still be with me and I would be the happiest woman in the world! He, in my eyes, is perfect and I couldn't wish for anything more!
  • Options
    dont you have to consent to him being adopted? I know they can try and pressure you into it, but I dont think they can just adopt him out without you consenting to it.
    They could keep him in foster care for sure, but at least then youve got a chance of getting him back.
    Am I completely wrong about this?
  • Options
    I wouldn't consent so they took it to court! It was the judges decision.... there was no way I was signing my son away. They didn't want to keep him in care because he is so young and it would not be fair on him!
  • Options
    I have a video, it was of the last contact. I watch it often but it hurts. All the things I have of him, I will keep always. I framed his birth cerificate and have a lock of his hair e.t.c. I will write to him every year and send pictures. I just worry about having other kids!! What if he thinks I don't love him or care? I do more than anything. People have tried saying he won't remember me but why is it, when I saw him a couple of weeks ago I knelt down by his pushchair and said 'hello my handsome little man' and he showed me all his teeth with a beaming grin and put his arms out to me. He even calls me mum.
  • Options
    I didn't want to admit that i'm a fuck up and a failure...
  • Options
    Today I had a phone call from the social worker... Thursday at 10am I will be meeting the adoptive parents. I am quite worried about it, it is going to hurt like hell... I asked her if I could see Rhys before he goes... she said no :crying:
    All I will have now over the forth coming years are photos and a letter. I am going to miss him, I do already but I still see him from time to time so I can give him a cuddle, a kiss and tell him I love him. I won't have that opportunity now till he reaches the age to come and find me... i'm not even sure when that will be!
  • Options
    I totally agree with you. I'm off to the docs at 6... Need to get my head sorted and do a pregnancy test *scared*... I felt like i was having a break down earlier... Alot of people I thought I could trust are turning out to be even more deceitful and Adams ex has been telling me things he's denying... I don't know what to think or believe!
  • Options
    I need to sort my head out... that is a fact.. I feel really ill... I am trying to come of my anti d's, keep self harming and I feel lonely... I could be stood in a crowd and feel lonely, but I have you and others on here helping me... I keep thinking 'if I kill myself the pain will go' but then I will be hurting my son! I feel like i'm going mad. Each day that goes by I feel worse! Its scary!
  • Options
    the fact you are self harming would make me think you need to stay on the anti-d's.
    i suppose whether you are pregnant or not tonight will have an effect on how you move forward...if you are then you need to have a long hard look at yourself so you don't lose another child.if not...the same again. we will try andhelp you as much as we can but you also need to help yourself.
    you can do this hun x
  • Options
    I don't mean to self harm... I hate it but I have theses urges to either hurt myself physically or cause myself pain by doing and saying things that will hurt!
  • Options
    i used to self harm too, i know how you feel....so don't think im getting at you.just don't think coming off the ADs til you are feeling better will help your situation.
  • Options
    poisonfairy-I will be posting later hunny...

And nicebut dim23- I know you weren't getting at me. I just hate doing it, but with the 'I might be pregnant' think, anti d's could harm my baby couldn't they??
    I just feel like i'm addicted to hurting myself, the more I do it, the more i want it. I did stop yrs ago but the past few mths, i've just gone down hill again!
  • Options
    Pregnancy test was positive!!
  • Options
    your doctor is the best person to decide whether the antid's will harm your baby or not.
    thats that then. you have the best reason in the world to sort yourself out - only you can do it for yourself.
  • Options
    Yes... And I will make sure that I will xx
  • Options
    Melodie, i am so sorry for what you have to go through. Just when I think things suck for me, I realize there are people out there in so much more pain and the loss of your son to other people has to be a constant sting. I will be thinking about you, and let us all know how things go. Use this to push you forward and make healthier decisions when it comes to abusers. Kick them to the curb and i hope Gareth get's what he deserves! You deserve so much better. Good Luck!!
  • Options
    Icry4u007 wrote:
    Melodie, i am so sorry for what you have to go through. Just when I think things suck for me, I realize there are people out there in so much more pain and the loss of your son to other people has to be a constant sting. I will be thinking about you, and let us all know how things go. Use this to push you forward and make healthier decisions when it comes to abusers. Kick them to the curb and i hope Gareth get's what he deserves! You deserve so much better. Good Luck!!
    shes been banned mate. i doubt she will read this.
  • Options
    shes been banned mate.

Bout time, too.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    1983 wrote:
    Bout time, too.

Damn Right Mofo. :thumb:
  • Options
    why was she banned?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    why was she banned?
    Shit-stirring, lying, libelious comments, etc...
  • Options
    thread titled "to all..." in here and there you have it. unless the mods have edited it, what JsT said anyway.