Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

homophobia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave: iam gay and i just whant to die becuse of homathober i just fell so alone andi want to end my life at high school all i here is ther is that gay :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    homathober??
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    :|
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    homathober??
    i think he means homophobia?
    are you saying your being bullied at the moment because you are gay?
    all i here is ther is that gay
    simple answer: f**k them!! try to ignore them... i know its hard, but it is NOT worth letting morons screw up your life.
    do you have anyone close to you that you could talk to about how you are feeling and what you are experiencing?
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    homathober??

homophobia?

I know it is hard. but I am afraid that what young people do to people they see as 'different'. Killing yourself will only let them win. Do you have a support network i.e. a guidance teacher or someone that looks after you? They will be able to deal with these bullies, as that is all they are.

Talk to your parents to have something done, because why should you suffer because of peoples' intolerance and ignorance.

It will get easier as time goes on, narrow-minded young people eventually [and hopefully] grow up into tolerant and mature adults.
  • Options
    Oh and welcome my fellow North Lanarkshire friend :thumb:
  • Options
    brian40 wrote:
    :wave: i am gay

Why are you so sure you are gay, you are only 13 ? At this time hormones and a whole lotta stuff mix up your mind and body and from personal experience can lead to you drawing conclusions.
  • Options
    Panthro wrote:
    Why are you so sure you are gay, you are only 13 ? At this time hormones and a whole lotta stuff mix up your mind and body and from personal experience can lead to you drawing conclusions.

He's 13? Bit young to be coming out of the closet isn't it? Try talking to the nice people on the gay and lesbian switchboard, i'm sure you can find their number in a phone book. Or try www.need2know.co.uk they have advice on all sorts including bullying and sexuality.
  • Options
    Try talking to the nice people on the gay and lesbian switchboard
    :yes: googled. the national no. is 020 7837 7324.

but i'd also say, that if you are having thoughts of "ending your life", the best people to talk to would be the samaritans, their phone no. is 08457 90 90 90 or you can e mail them jo@samaritans.org - its totally confidential.
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    :yes: googled. the national no. is 020 7837 7324.

but i'd also say, that if you are having thoughts of "ending your life", the best people to talk to would be the samaritans, their phone no. is 08457 90 90 90 or you can e mail them jo@samaritans.org - its totally confidential.

God bless google!
  • Options
    Don't end your life because your gay. So what if you prefer guys to girls? Every tenth person is gay...! If all gay people commited suicide the population would go down by 10% and thats ridiculous. Just enjoy your life, no matter what your sexuality. If anyone is horrible enough to judge you solely on your sexual orientation then they arent worth knowing. x
  • Options
    trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

wait till he posts again before posting some serious stuff because looks like troll to me

what happens if he isnt?
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    what happens if he isnt?
    The mods tell us off for ignoring them
  • Options
    Except for Jim, I have never come into contact with any mods even though I have only been on here for a few weeks. Yet there are quite a few for each of the forums. Have they just pissed off?
  • Options
    trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

wait till he posts again before posting some serious stuff because looks like troll to me

To be honest if he is a troll, he couldn't give a toss about what you just posted.

If he isn't a troll then imagine how you would like to dismissed and ignored because you had a problem.

There is absolutely nothing in this post that suggests this guy is a troll, and even if he was there is nothing wrong with giving advice. I would imagine he might be a bit busy dealing with the problem in hand to be coming back and posting here to qualify for your advice.
  • Options
    Hey ho,

Also you might want to look at http://www.bgiok.org.uk/ or http://www.gayyouthuk.org.uk/

The others have no reason to make you feel this shit. Talk to a teacher - your sexuality isn't the issue here; the bullies are.

Good luck and PM me if you want anything.
  • Options
    bollocks, site and laptop conspiring against me.
  • Options
    So sorry everyone :yeees:
  • Options
    Yeah it's like being stuck behind a granny when you're in a rush in town.

On the topic of the thread... Why do you want to kill yourself? Because you're ashamed or because you're bullied?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    star* wrote:
    brian40 wrote:
    homathoberQUOTE]

not trying to be funny but how come you spelt it right in the title then got it oh-so wrong in the message?

And don't let the homophobic bastards get ya down
    Jim edited it I think.
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    He's 13? Bit young to be coming out of the closet isn't it?

No younger than 13 year olds who know they're straight ....
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    No younger than 13 year olds who know they're straight ....
    Quite. Most people don't feel ready to come out that young, but that doesn't mean they haven't put two and two together yet.
  • Options
    I can see how he would have a problem in Wishaw I know this place its a bit grim and I could see how it was homophobic, Its not far from Motherwell where I happen to have spend a lot of time I did in fact have some relatives there.
    Problem is its a bit small for there to be many gays so not so much acceptance.

If your well hard and Gay, your allright people treat you with respect, If your not hard but likable people treat you OK, If your not either you will probably get a whole heap of abuse.

This type of thing always makes me think of Ronnie Kray who as we all know was well hard and scary, was open about being gay "Boys are best" and "women are allright but you cant beat the real thing"

Funnly enough he got almost no homophobic abuse from people who would normally be very homophobic, must have been due to his sunny disposition.

Its much better being gay in those areas than it used to be, probably he should wait a bit before coming out.

Like anti englist attitude anti Gay attitude tends to be strongest from the "middle" in society is trades labours, the semi-criminal junkie types are more accepting Iv fopund.
    All my anti english abuse came from these "middle" types and the criminal hard men have been much more accepting.
  • Options
    i would like to thank every one how help me :thumb: thanx
  • Options
    nice to see you again brian :)
  • Options
    you should be proude about your sexalty
  • Options
    :chin: is brian40 and brian4830 the same person??!
    ETS:
    they both come from wishaw
    both joined the same time
    both answer posts with smilies and spelling errors
    both called brain4...
    both have same interests
    both born september 29th - but in different years
    both apparantly gay
    :confused:

TROLL!
  • Options
    no we are not the same pepel and iam 13 and have a diffrent email adress ok
  • Options
    Laced my air ones up. Put my gun up.

Mr Gangsta rap is back in black nike airs
  • Options
    yeah, but they are both hotmail...
    hell, anyone can have 2 hotmail addresses!

sorry, don't believe you!
  • Options
    i do not care what you believe it is not me