Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

overdose on coke

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and where did this come from then?
    lots of documents have been published.
    do you realy think that millions pf people around the world in the sixties woke up one morning and decided to start tripping andd smoking and growing their hair long?
    cannabis and lsd use was encouraged by one the biggest advertising campaigns in history!
  • Options
    cannabis and lsd use was encouraged by one the biggest advertising campaigns in history!

have you got any links to any info there, you very-dodgy-hippy you :flirt: :D
  • Options
    crack was similar but for different reasons.
    ronald reagan was fighting a war that congress refused to fund.
    he needed illicit millions.
    crack arrived on the streets of america.
    crack wasn't something that was discovered and spread ...it arrived in poor black areas by the truck load completely out of the blue.
  • Options
    have you got any links to any info there, you very-dodgy-hippy you :flirt: :D
    i'll have a look later.
  • Options
    heroin.
    the taliban are the only ever sucsess in the so called war on drugs.
    heroin production was reduced to it's lowest in history.
    the yanks arrive ...but only conquer and control the capital city kabul.
    all other regions are under the control of war lords.
    these war lords have been given millions upon millions of dollars in cash by the yanks.
    why?
    to spend as they wish. to buy 4X4's ...machine guns, rocket launchers chemicals ...anything they want.
    did you know that women are now even worse off than under the taliban in these areas?
    anyway ...the yanks arrive and fill the pockets of the war lords ...the opium crop and heroin production is now the biggest in history ...you'd think with all that money they would no longer need to produce opium ...
    the fact is that crop is worth billions ...all in tax free cash to fund anything at all that congress don't wish to know about.
    try googling cia/crack ...that should come up with plenty of stuff.
    see if i can find the 60's stuff.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Shogun wrote:
    Acid years ago was far stronger than it was now.

You obviously havn't tried these micro dots I've been getting. :crazyeyes
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    C.I.A

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.serendipity.li/cia/crack.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.serendipity.li/cia/cia_lynx.html&h=112&w=168&sz=7&tbnid=DFEiG5dgOi8J:&tbnh=62&tbnw=93&start=26&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcia/crack%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26rls%3DGGLD,GGLD:2004-45,GGLD:en%26sa%3DN

The CIA undermines and assassinates popular leaders abroad — and at home — and fixes elections abroad — and at home. This organization that routinely gets away with murder finds little challenge dominating the world's narcotics trade. By reliable estimates the U.S. CIA and DOD usher in half of the narcotics that come into this country. The very same persons responsible for massive drug trafficking advocate "toughening" the drug laws that alone make this trade so obscenely profitable.

c2rh.jpg
  • Options
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.serendipity.li/cia/cia_lsd.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.serendipity.li/cia.html&h=256&w=427&sz=39&tbnid=miCATJt7dsoJ:&tbnh=73&tbnw=122&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2Bcia/lsd%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26rls%3DGGLD,GGLD:2004-45,GGLD:en

The Real Drug Lords
    A brief history of CIA involvement in the Drug Trade
    by William Blum

1947 to 1951, FRANCE
    According to Alfred W. McCoy in The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia, CIA arms, money, and disinformation enabled Corsican criminal syndicates in Marseille to wrestle control of labor unions from the Communist Party. The Corsicans gained political influence and control over the docks — ideal conditions for cementing a long-term partnership with mafia drug distributors, which turned Marseille into the postwar heroin capital of the Western world. Marseille's first heroin laboratories were opened in 1951, only months after the Corsicans took over the waterfront.

Early 1950s, SOUTHEAST ASIA
    The Nationalist Chinese army, organized by the CIA to wage war against Communist China, became the opium barons of The Golden Triangle (parts of Burma, Thailand and Laos), the world's largest source of opium and heroin. Air America, the ClA's principal airline proprietary, flew the drugs all over Southeast Asia. (See Christopher Robbins, Air America, Avon Books, 1985, chapter 9.)

1950s to early 1970s, INDOCHINA
    During U.S. military involvement in Laos and other parts of Indochina, Air America flew opium and heroin throughout the area. Many GI's in Vietnam became addicts. A laboratory built at CIA headquarters in northern Laos was used to refine heroin. After a decade of American military intervention, Southeast Asia had become the source of 70 percent of the world's illicit opium and the major supplier of raw materials for America's booming heroin market.

1973-80, AUSTRALIA
    The Nugan Hand Bank of Sydney was a CIA bank in all but name. Among its officers were a network of US generals, admirals and CIA men, including fommer CIA Director William Colby, who was also one of its lawyers. With branches in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Southeast Asia, South America and the U.S., Nugan Hand Bank financed drug trafficking, money laundering and international arms dealings. In 1980, amidst several mysterious deaths, the bank collapsed, $50 million in debt. (See Jonathan Kwitny, The Crimes of Patriots: A True Tale of Dope, Dirty Money and the CIA, W.W. Norton & Co., 1987.)

1970s and 1980s, PANAMA
    For more than a decade, Panamanian strongman Manuel Noriega was a highly paid CIA asset and collaborator, despite knowledge by U.S. drug authorities as early as 1971 that the general was heavily involved in drug trafficking and money laundering. Noriega facilitated "guns-for-drugs" flights for the contras, providing protection and pilots, as well as safe havens for drug cartel officials, and discreet banking facilities. U.S. officials, including then-ClA Director William Webster and several DEA officers, sent Noriega letters of praise for efforts to thwart drug trafficking (albeit only against competitors of his Medellin Cartel patrons). The U.S. government only turned against Noriega, invading Panama in December 1989 and kidnapping the general, once they discovered he was providing intelligence and services to the Cubans and Sandinistas. Ironically drug trafficking through Panama increased after the US invasion. (John Dinges, Our Man in Panama, Random House, 1991; National Security Archive Documentation Packet The Contras, Cocaine, and Covert Operations.)

1980s, CENTRAL AMERICA
    The San Jose Mercury News series documents just one thread of the interwoven operations linking the CIA, the contras and the cocaine cartels. Obsessed with overthrowing the leftist Sandinista government in Nicaragua, Reagan administration officials tolerated drug trafficking as long as the traffickers gave support to the contras. In 1989, the Senate Subcommittee on Terrorism, Narcotics, and International Operations (the Kerry committee) concluded a three-year investigation by stating:

"There was substantial evidence of drug smuggling through the war zones on the part of individual Contras, Contra suppliers, Contra pilots mercenaries who worked with the Contras, and Contra supporters throughout the region.... U.S. officials involved in Central America failed to address the drug issue for fear of jeopardizing the war efforts against Nicaragua.... In each case, one or another agency of the U.S. govemment had information regarding the involvement either while it was occurring, or immediately thereafter.... Senior U.S. policy makers were not immune to the idea that drug money was a perfect solution to the Contras' funding problems." (Drugs, Law Enforcement and Foreign Policy, a Report of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Subcommittee on Terrorism, Narcotics and Intemational Operations, 1989)
    In Costa Rica, which served as the "Southern Front" for the contras (Honduras being the Northern Front), there were several different ClA-contra networks involved in drug trafficking. In addition to those servicing the Meneses-Blandon operation detailed by the Mercury News, and Noriega's operation, there was CIA operative John Hull, whose farms along Costa Rica's border with Nicaragua were the main staging area for the contras. Hull and other ClA-connected contra supporters and pilots teamed up with George Morales, a major Miami-based Colombian drug trafficker who later admitted to giving $3 million in cash and several planes to contra leaders. In 1989, after the Costa Rica government indicted Hull for drug trafficking, a DEA-hired plane clandestinely and illegally flew the CIA operative to Miami, via Haiti. The U.S. repeatedly thwarted Costa Rican efforts to extradite Hull back to Costa Rica to stand trial.

Another Costa Rican-based drug ring involved a group of Cuban Americans whom the CIA had hired as military trainers for the contras. Many had long been involved with the CIA and drug trafficking They used contra planes and a Costa Rican-based shrimp company, which laundered money for the CIA, to move cocaine to the U.S.

Costa Rica was not the only route. Guatemala, whose military intelligence service — closely associated with the CIA — harbored many drug traffickers, according to the DEA, was another way station along the cocaine highway. Additionally, the Medellin Cartel's Miami accountant, Ramon Milian Rodriguez, testified that he funneled nearly $10 million to Nicaraguan contras through long-time CIA operative Felix Rodriguez, who was based at Ilopango Air Force Base in El Salvador.

The contras provided both protection and infrastructure (planes, pilots, airstrips, warehouses, front companies and banks) to these ClA-linked drug networks. At least four transport companies under investigation for drug trafficking received US government contracts to carry non-lethal supplies to the contras. Southern Air Transport, "formerly" ClA-owned, and later under Pentagon contract, was involved in the drug running as well. Cocaine-laden planes flew to Florida, Texas, Louisiana and other locations, including several military bases. Designated as 'Contra Craft,' these shipments were not to be inspected. When some authority wasn't clued in, and made an arrest, powerful strings were pulled on behalf of dropping the case, acquittal, reduced sentence, or deportation.

1980s to early 1990s, AFGHANISTAN
    ClA-supported Mujahedeen rebels [now, 2001, part of the "Northern Alliance"] engaged heavily in drug trafficking while fighting against the Soviet-supported government and its plans to reform the very backward Afghan society. The Agency's principal client was Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, one of the leading druglords and a leading heroin refiner. CIA-supplied trucks and mules, which had carried arms into Afghanistan, were used to transport opium to laboratories along the Afghan/Pakistan border. The output provided up to one half of the heroin used annually in the United States and three-quarters of that used in Western Europe. U.S. officials admitted in 1990 that they had failed to investigate or take action against the drug operation because of a desire not to offend their Pakistani and Afghan allies. In 1993, an official of the DEA called Afghanistan the new Colombia of the drug world.

Mid-1980s to early 199Os, HAITI
    While working to keep key Haitian military and political leaders in power, the CIA turned a blind eye to their clients' drug trafficking. In 1986, the Agency added some more names to its payroll by creating a new Haitian organization, the National Intelligence Service (SIN). SIN was purportedly created to fight the cocaine trade, though SIN officers themselves engaged in the trafficking, a trade aided and abetted by some of the Haitian military and political leaders.
  • Options
    illicit drugs are the biggest ever ...EVER ...tax free untraceable cash generater in history.
    try and convince me that bankers and nations aren't interested ...aren't involved.
    in fact don't bother ...you'll be wasting your time and look foolish.
  • Options
    wantcoke wrote:
    hi im 14 if i had 1 line of coke would it kill me cuz im going to try it soon
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    plz reply i need to know

You are an idiot, take drugs and you'll fuck up your whole life, thats if you have a life and don't OD from it!
  • Options
    You are an idiot, take drugs and you'll fuck up your whole life, thats if you have a life and don't OD from it!

No you are, and completely have no conception of what you are talking about. This person is quite reasonably and sensibly seeking advice on something...and you coming in throwing around stupid insults and ridiculous cliches. Back off and be reasonable...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    satehen wrote:

Now there's a clever well thought out comment. :rolleyes:
    Why don't you go and post about something you know about.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    i love your little ditty of a sig!
  • Options
    satehen wrote:

clearly this is a person that knows a lot about drugs
  • Options
    wantcoke wrote:
    hi im 14 if i had 1 line of coke would it kill me cuz im going to try it soon
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    plz reply i need to know

I think that you deserve a Hiding form your folks. :mad:
    14 is just TOO young. :impissed:

But hey its your life, if you were really worried about it you wouldnt do it.

DOnt get me wrong i am not anti drugs , quite the oppisite actually.
  • Options
    I think that you deserve a Hiding form your folks.

yeah, great way to talk to someone whos at least trying to get information on which to base a decision.

Slinky; how do you propose kids learn to make informed adult decisions if every time they ask for information about something, people like you just turn round and tell them they deserve a clip round the ear for daring to think of such things...I dread to think what would have happened if he'd gone to someone like you quite frankley...

taking coke at 14 is not (barring external factors) inherently immoral, it is just a very bad idea when viewed sensibly and objectively.

If i had my way all this 'you-should-be-ashamed' bollocks thats been chatted in this post would be a banning offence /rant

WantCoke: I'm not trying to patronize you or anything, but you would probably do well to listen to the people who are telling you to leave it alone NOT because you are in any way incapable (you can only make decisions based upon what you think now, right?) but because alot of people who have had dealings with this substance know how destructive it can be, believe us when we say you are playing with fire on this one, and at your age the high is just not worth the potential risks. Add to this the fact that while your freinds who are doing it might be nice, just behind them in the Coke-chain are some VERY VERY nasty people. This is one drug zone in which you are guarenteed to meet some particularly nasty people at some point and at your age i would not have wanted to be anywhere near some of the people i know who are involved in coke...fuck that, i wouldnt wanna be anywhere near them now...

My advice to you is that you would do well to heed the advice of people on here who know what they are talking about and steer clear, but do it because YOU want to, because YOU think thats the best course action not because people tell you that you are bad or naughty. The best way to be safe is to make up your own mind sensibly and objectively.

Take care :thumb:
  • Options
    (you can only make decisions based upon what you think now, right?) :thumb:
    the only issue i have with your entire post is this bit ...

(you can only make decisions based upon what you think now, right?)

....don't forget ...
    you can also make decisions on what you think you know ...
  • Options
    well there is of course that side to it, something which shouldnt be overlooked...
  • Options
    taking coke at 14 is not (barring external factors) inherently immoral, it is just a very bad idea when viewed sensibly and objectively.:

Given where cocaine money goes, I would personally say, yes it is at least morally a grey area.
  • Options
    :yeees:

thats why i said 'barring external factors'...of course it is useless to divorce in reality anything in the chain of drug usage because it has reprocussions in the real world...

the reason i did so was to counter the ridiculous abstract notion that Cocaine is in and of itself alone, immoral.

i had already stated in my previous post that it isnt a brilliant idea to buy it if you care about the wellfare of some very poor, very oppressed people.

That'n' buy fairtrade coffee...if you are against cocaine and you buy nescafe you are missing the point or taking the piss :D
  • Options
    :yeees:

thats why i said 'barring external factors'...of course it is useless to divorce in reality anything in the chain of drug usage because it has reprocussions in the real world...

the reason i did so was to counter the ridiculous abstract notion that Cocaine is in and of itself alone, immoral.

i had already stated in my previous post that it isnt a brilliant idea to buy it if you care about the wellfare of some very poor, very oppressed people.

That'n' buy fairtrade coffee...if you are against cocaine and you buy nescafe you are missing the point or taking the piss :D

well yes that and also to gangs...i don't think any drugs bought here doesn't go towards a paramilitary group at some stage...doesn't really go through your head though when you buy them...
  • Options
    that'n'dont you end up shot through the legs if you arent a connected provo/unionist shifting pills?
  • Options
    that'n'dont you end up shot through the legs if you arent a connected provo/unionist shifting pills?

yes...2 men have actually been murdered round our way in the past few years because of it...it's the loyalists who sell the pills almost exclusively...you just pay the provos to let you sell them so both sides are making money...
  • Options
    do you ever get problems for using drugs recreationally, or at the other end do you see punishments meeted out to junkies for example?
  • Options
    do you ever get problems for using drugs recreationally, or at the other end do you see punishments meeted out to junkies for example?

well not particularly...it's not really a big focus for paramilitaries...only dealers and people who cause anti-social behaviour...not many people have been beat up for rolling a joint but you do get a bad name for yourself in the community for example,if you keep to yourself and don't go too mad you're alright...i've been warned before but that was for joy-riding and who hasn't done that at some stage in their lives...
  • Options
    but that was for joy-riding and who hasn't done that at some stage in their lives...

apparently lots of people...thats what i found out when i came to Uni :crazyeyes:
  • Options

Well of course, any drug in of itself has no morality at all, its certainly not evil.

As for fairtrade coffee, I go one further mate, fair trade, organic, shade grown in the rainforest! Yep, I am actually quite a poof.

Turlough; Thats grim, but to be frank its not all that different over here, its not like big dealers here are lovely.