Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

drugs are for mugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone who thinks a life of non stop drug taking is a life worth living is wrong.
maybe for a couple of years when your young but as u get older you relaise that there's more to life than banging pills and smoking dope. Drugs only lead to problems like losing friends, family and your health along with everything else. I have taken loads of pills and smoke loads of blow and could take on anyone in a all night toking or pill taking, but we need to grow up and wise up. Most old people who have smoked blow all there life are living in a shity house with no job and fuck all friends.

true happyiness is better than a fake happiness which is what drugs really are :shocking:

shogun,turlough u crazy pillheads :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    anyone who thinks a life of non stop drug taking is a life worth living is wrong.
    maybe for a couple of years when your young but as u get older you relaise that there's more to life than banging pills and smoking dope. Drugs only lead to problems like losing friends, family and your health along with everything else. I have taken loads of pills and smoke loads of blow and could take on anyone in a all night toking or pill taking, but we need to grow up and wise up. Most old people who have smoked blow all there life are living in a shity house with no job and fuck all friends.

true happyiness is better than a fake happiness which is what drugs really are :shocking:

nah i know what you feel like stevie, i've been off yokes for two weeks, took mushies the first week off them and nothing last week...it gets to the point where you do have to wise up...and yea there is more to life than drugs...starting to realise that more and more now...
  • Options
    y'know what the problem is...its all you dodgy irish cunts who hang around this board.

always up for the crack...we've told you all before, the crack makes you violent and you just need mroe and more and you'll step over anyone to get it...

the irish have a crack problem, thats the true problem...

...:D
  • Options
    y'know what the problem is...its all you dodgy irish cunts who hang around this board.

always up for the crack...we've told you all before, the crack makes you violent and you just need mroe and more and you'll step over anyone to get it...

the irish have a crack problem, thats the true problem...

...:D

:lol: we sure do...thats cos the crack is far better over here than it is over in england...
  • Options
    I dont think theres anything wrong with sumplimenting lifes true happiness with the chemically stimulated kind......just makes more happiness no?
    Happy happy happy

Peace
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Well, as long as you don't become dependant on grass its ok. I know folks who just abuse it. Every now and again i'll buy some. Nothing regular though, its much like a drink out. I don't abuse the booze, but I'll have some now and again. Obviously its a different feeling, but you know what I mean.

Whats wrong with something like that?
  • Options
    I dont think theres anything wrong with sumplimenting lifes true happiness with the chemically stimulated kind......just makes more happiness no?
    Happy happy happy

Peace

well thats true at the beginning but when you reach me and stevies stage where you need over 8 pills to get a good buzz and end up being mentally and physically fucked the next week then it's time to stop...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Whats wrong with something like that?

i don't think he means there is...what he's trying to say is that he's caned too many drugs for too long a period and that theres other things in life that bring happiness
  • Options
    Ah, right. Social activity then, its always good to be around freinds.

Hmm, I see what he means about heavy use, but light ues isn't really that bad as long as it isn't a dangerous drug.
  • Options
    maybe for a couple of years when your young

Well I fit into the category above at the moment. I don't know what the future holds for me drug wise. I know and have met some wonderful 'older' people who still have a blast yet run normal happy lives. It depends on the person, the drug and the amount of use I guess.
  • Options
    leprachaun.gif

ph33r the pipe, w00t :D
  • Options
    OMFG *Runs from angelfire*
  • Options
    Set yourself limits. For example, one weekend on the pill session, one weekend off. That way you can enjoy the highs without the tolerance of sustained use every week. It's easier said than done but it's the rule I try to stick to. Weed smoking is a total different ball game for me. It is usually everyday but it's just rediculous. After a few days sustained smoking I don't notice the effects. It's great when you take say 4-5 days off smoking then start toking again, you can actually notice the effects!

And yea, the Irish do have a crack problem. There is always a severe crack shortage in England and Scotland as well. ;)
  • Options

that sounds like a perfect life :thumb:
  • Options
    And yea, the Irish do have a crack problem. There is always a severe crack shortage in England and Scotland as well.

methinks you've missed the joke...
  • Options
    methinks you've missed the joke...

methinks not :p
  • Options
    oh ok
    :blush:
    addicted7: From NI?!?!?

d'oh :banghead:
  • Options
    love joy peace ...my religion.
    in my very nice house ...s ....with my very nice bank balance ...with my lifelong friends ...and all this with only half a brain!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    in my life,i have tried different drugs.and its right that you have to moderate usage,with the less addictive one's..but there are some drugs that should never be touched in my opinion,and you know which ones i mean!
    i have a happy life, having a few cans and a joint most nights, and get up for work in the morning feeling sound!..moderation is the key....and that goes for larger as well!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Hmm, I see what he means about heavy use, but light ues isn't really that bad as long as it isn't a dangerous drug.

Is there such thing as a non dangerous drug??
  • Options
    Happiness is one of the hardest things to achieve in one's lifetime. It seems to me people who don't understand drug use, or more specifically addiction, don't understand true pain.

False happiness is better than no happiness.
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    False happiness is better than no happiness.

Yes, maybe, but its very short-termist, drugs in of themselves will only ever give you a short 'high' and with all of them if you try and extend that high all the time it fails.

I look at it like fast food, if you have it every day then you're going to get sick and your health will suffer. If its an occasional treat then it can be incorperated into a healthy and balanced diet.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Koshi_x wrote:

No there isn't, they all cause degrees of harm, depending on drug, circumstances, mental health of the user and about a thousand other factors......
  • Options
    lets try that again

happy%20leprechaun.jpg

pH33r the pipe, w00t :D
  • Options
    Dont use words like that in this section, we have to put up with enough of them elsewhere.

Those simpletons from Anything Goes wont lower the standards in here.
  • Options
    :d
  • Options
    The amount of times i've heard you say that stevey but if you mean it this time then fair play.

Smoke and pills do get a bit head wrecking after a while, i don't have the urge to get stoned as much as I used to, same with pills, they'r just the same old thing. Go up. Come down. :yeees:
  • Options
    Koshi_x wrote:

I think that most (if not all) drugs are non dangerous in moderation and when used safely :yes:
  • Options
    All drugs carry some risks, none are safe.
  • Options
    the biggest mistake many people seem to be making is talking about happiness and drugs in the same sentence.
    i've taken drugs for pleasure but have never been deluded enough to think tehy might also bring me happiness.
    some of you need to wake up.
    i don't realy have to explain the difference between pleasure and happiness do i?
  • Options
    i smoke for pleasue...not to make me happy.