Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bad E batch

2»

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    i know, im the same, i usually just eat what im given

Same here.
    I've never tested a pill and in 8 years of doing them have never had a bad experience. I know that's misleading and many would say I'm lucky but that's the way it is.

BTW If aybody wants me to test their pills I will do so for free, all you have to do is PM me and I'll give you the details of where you can send them. Just don't expect them back. :p
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    Same here.
    I've never tested a pill and in 8 years of doing them have never had a bad experience. I know that's misleading and many would say I'm lucky but that's the way it is.

BTW If aybody wants me to test their pills I will do so for free, all you have to do is PM me and I'll give you the details of where you can send them. Just don't expect them back. :p

Same here, I've not tested any pills in the 3 years since I first took them, and also not had any bad experiences.

I'd say a very low minority of users test their pills, 5% - 10% at a guess...
  • Options
    cheers 4 the feedback every1. It does sound like a good idea to test ur pills, but i always tend to get searched at clubs, so i wouldnt want to risk bringing some with me. does any1 know where to get a E testing kit from?
  • Options
    Search online, your not allowed to name websites on here that sell stuff. Search for EZ-Testing, it won't take long to find.

I trust my dealer, most people in the area who take pills go to this one person, he gives out to other dealers who'll be at the discos or pubs, so if you can't be bothered meeting him personally there's always other people about with a few but you'll know your pills came from him regardless.