Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bad E batch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As this is a drugs board, just a warning from a recent experience. Might be different for sum1 else, everyones different after all:

DONT TOUCH ORANGE STAR/FLOWER PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it in a club in south london, totally fucked me and my mate up for days afterwards, could have been anything. Terrible buzz, dont touch em'!

Take it easy

Comments

• Options
    could you possibly provide us with more details about the effects?
  • Options
    yep. Id had a few alrite ones before and was enjoying the night. About an hour after taking that one, my buzz dropped, i got really cold and couldnt stop shaking, I went from loving everyone to being extremely weary of everyone, my body got really numb and i had a splitting headache! Im just passing in on mate, ruined my night, doesnt have to ruin sum1 elses.
  • Options
    hmmm....sounds best to stay away from that lot then....
  • Options
    seems to be more bad batches going around...there was a time where i'd eat anything handed to me but now i'd be more careful...this batch currently going around has seriously done something fucked up to my head...feel like i'm in a constant trip but not in a bad or serious way...colours just really amplified and having minor visuals...especially in the dark :shocking:
  • Options
    yeah ive only done it half a dozen times, and they'v all been well good. The last time just put me off a bit though. Went from being on top of the world to feeling like shit for days! did the one u did have blue specs in it? iv heard they have acid in them or something! wen it goes bad, its terrible, when it goes good, its incredible! It is an amazing rush clubbing when your on it and so is everyone else around you, amazing sense of belonging. i dunno, gotta be careful, starting 2 like it too much...
  • Options
    lol good shout, think ill join u!
  • Options
    don't let it put you off, just buy a test kit or just be a bit more careful about the pills you are buying... roll and and stay safe
  • Options
    roll and and stay safe

sound advice but this case does highlight that there is a limit to what you can do with this...theres a limit to how safe you can be in a criminal economy...
  • Options
    don't let it put you off, just buy a test kit or just be a bit more careful about the pills you are buying... roll and and stay safe

can you bring a test kit around with you...and even if you could...would you take it out with you to a club :confused:

i trust my dealer well enough to know that he isn't selling me something thats going to kill me but you can never tell whats in them...
  • Options
    i trust my dealer well enough to know that he isn't selling me something thats going to kill me

thats true and i wouldnt for one second infer that he would, but he's not making the pills now, is he?
  • Options
    thats true and i wouldnt for one second infer that he would, but he's not making the pills now, is he?

true but he's usually off his box when i meet him so if he's alright on them then i will but yea you can never be 100% certain...it's a risk i and many others are willing to take...
  • Options
    I keep saying it and you keep ignoring it

TEST YOUR PILLS BEFORE YOU TAKE THEM.

The kits are cheap and easy to use and will normally weed out anything very nasty.

Its odd though because these pills and others people have said they have recieved recently sound like ketamine, a substance that really doesnt turn up in pills that often.
  • Options
    Have to agree with turlough about the constant trip thing after those pink diamonds, they'r trippy.

Yea you should test your pills but whos going to carry a tester out with them on a friday or saturday night? I know no one round here would anyway.
  • Options
    Thats why you shouldn't buy your pills when you're just out and about, buy them off someone you know before hand, test them, you then know how many you are going to use and what they are.
  • Options
    Woah.............Pink Diamonds..............they were very trippy!! :hyper:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    bongbudda wrote:
    Thats why you shouldn't buy your pills when you're just out and about, buy them off someone you know before hand, test them, you then know how many you are going to use and what they are.

Yes your right. That is the safe and proper way of doing things. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    true but he's usually off his box when i meet him so if he's alright on them then i will but yea you can never be 100% certain...it's a risk i and many others are willing to take...

true, but i think now more than ever bong's advice is vital...

testing seems to have this stigma that only hypocondriacs test their pills, but i'll bet most of them are safer hypocondriacs.
  • Options
    nope, it's more lazyness/unpreparedness rather than anything else i'd imagine.
  • Options
    true, but i think now more than ever bong's advice is vital...

testing seems to have this stigma that only hypocondriacs test their pills, but i'll bet most of them are safer hypocondriacs.

i'm not sure...i've never even heard of anyone mention testing their pills over here, i mean if i got a few pills and said "here i'm going up to the house to test these" i'd probably get a slap around the head and certain ridicule...
  • Options
    The problem is that if you're out and half cut it is becoming more and more socially acceptable to buy a couple of beans as well.

Used to be that beans were for clubbing and dancing, drinking was for the pub, the two didnt really mix.
  • Options
    they still dont;

my mate tanned a half bottle of vodka to send him to sleep after dropping those beans @ HH.

i remember a certain regular on here telling us that were'nt such a good idea... :(
  • Options
    i'm not sure...i've never even heard of anyone mention testing their pills over here, i mean if i got a few pills and said "here i'm going up to the house to test these" i'd probably get a slap around the head and certain ridicule...

yeah, i wanted to buy a kit once about 4 years ago and I GOT THE PISS RIPPED OUTTA ME!
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    The problem is that if you're out and half cut it is becoming more and more socially acceptable to buy a couple of beans as well.

thats true aswell, there's been a few weeks where i've said i'm not doing pills then being extremely drunk ending up buying some, then regretting it the next day
  • Options
    :yes: i've been SOOOO close to it a few times...just a half...wont hurt...SOOOO VERRRRY CLOOOSEE TO THAAT SWEEEET SWEEET ECSTASSY....>SMACK!< stop that...
  • Options
    it wouldnt bother me if people took the piss, i dont do it cos its cool i do it cos i sometimes like to. if they wanna take the piss if i test them,they can go right ahead, i'll say well i'm not gonna waste my night talking something thats could ruin my night instead so i like to know whats in them. its just common sense.

its one thing to say that, but then when they dont shut up about it, when all your mates start ripping you for it all the time, some people just dont want the hassle of having to put up with that...
  • Options
    I guess I just hung out with a different crowd, there was lots of interest in the mg of this or that and the testing.
  • Options
    Exactly, my mates just used to think I was a bit wierd going into the science and such but they never took the piss.
  • Options
    Guys you must be aware that the size, shape, colour and designs on pills means absolutely nothing at all. I'd say the only way to be as safe as possible is either to get one of the testing kits or to take ones from the same batch that somebody else has taken.

Two similar looking pills from different people doesn't mean that they're remotely the same at all.
  • Options
    you call that a hassle? i really don't care if people take the piss... if have my own mind and live my life how i want. if they wanna take the piss and that makes them happy...let them.

i was just putting foward the idea that it isnt that simple for all people in all situations.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    can you bring a test kit around with you...and even if you could...would you take it out with you to a club :confused:

i trust my dealer well enough to know that he isn't selling me something thats going to kill me but you can never tell whats in them...

i know, im the same, i usually just eat what im given