Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lukesh banned

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Tommo100 wrote:
    Munich?

:no:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    Yes, which just shows the eagerness people had to really get at Luke dispite the fact he actually asked quite nicely for people to stop. It was like a pack of fucking hyenas.

Anyway, I just brought it back up just to remind people that he wasn't treadted particulary well when he was here.

Thanks for them links, saved me looking.
  • Options
    the thing that annoyed me about him though was he'd say a load of obsenities and annoy other people, then he'd say "oh i have problems, i'll be better" then we'd say ok, give him another chance, then he'd come out some other day and say a load of shit, JimV said it himself, once a person gets warned a certain amount of times for their behaviour and they still misbehave, then there's no excuse and they deserve to be banned...i have problems in my life aswell...he's not the only one to come from a council estate...there's better ways to deal with your problems than coming onto a message board and give grief.
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    Where have you been all my life? :heart:

When did your name change? :(
  • Options
    MOK, where you live?
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    When did your name change? :(

Yesterday.

And remember Shakespears words of wisdom regarding the name of the rose :p
  • Options
    Tommo100 wrote:
    MOK, where you live?

Man of Kent? Oh, he probably lives in Scotland.

Had a run in with the stupid stick or something? ;s
    Dear Wendy wrote:

Yesterday.

And remember Shakespears words of wisdom regarding the name of the rose

I'm CONFUSED :|:(
  • Options
    I meant whereabouts in Kent. ok with you eh?
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:

i realised the same thing when i was your age.
    i realised i couldn't change this so decided ...it'll be a tool i can use then .... best tool.
    ok i thinks ...if i can't convince 'em i'll confuse 'em.
    i'm still confused all these years later but so is everyone else around me ...i'm on a winner!
  • Options
    given the way that lukesh atempts to "debate", it was only a matter of time before he would orchastrate his own demise.

after reading many threads of which he participated in, it is obvious that he was unable to show his maturity and would rather insult people than have a debate.

my only hope is that now we can all go back to enjoying "friendly" debates without them being hijacked from the subject in hand.

if lukesh should resurface then it is my view that the best place for him is the health board. or failing that create a catogory just for him to rant away on. then he gets to vent his anger and we still get the enjoyment of his immituraty.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    You might be confused, but you still love me. And that's all that matters :yes:
  • Options
    can people who get banned just not re-register under a different email address?? is it not that simple?
  • Options
    Yes, it's that simple, but unless the underlying behaviour changes, they'll get banned again.
  • Options
    Tommo100 wrote:
    MOK, where you live?

Far enough from you that I can avoid the odious stench you give out.
  • Options
    Tommo100 wrote:
    I meant whereabouts in Kent. ok with you eh?

I was born just outside of Wedlock.

Twinned with, "Whatsit Todowithyou"

Like I'm gonna tell a cunt who uses the expression Munich to describe United.

Now fuck off.
  • Options
    this board amazes me atm.

yes, the boy was a bit of a twat. 90% of the people i meet everyday are twats. does it really warrant 8 pages of moaning?

and yes, of course he was immature. he was a kid. you don't even want to know what i was like at his age.
  • Options
    I'm not sure people reacted to him in a way which was best, but he did have a serious attitude problem, if you questioned his view he was more than likely to just insult you, sometimes in rather offensive ways.

I'll miss the kid though, he was lively and interesting, same as PJsurfer.
  • Options
    What was the actual point of posting about this? It's just a waste of server space and someone probably just wanted to spark a reaction. Boring.
  • Options
    waste of server space? i could imagine i could hold the contents of the message boards in their entire form on my hard drive, or wait, one of my hard drives

a thread hardly uses up that much space in the great scheme of things
  • Options

Now fuck off.

Bloody hell MoK.....you get out of bed the wrong side :lol::lol:
  • Options
    what's the munich reference?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    what's the munich reference?

Plane crash.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I thought that was somewhere in russia? Which is probably why I didn't get it.
  • Options

Now fuck off.

Bollocks to you mate, If there is one thing I hate its "keyboard warriors" ie cunts who feel safe behind a computer screen and they start abusing and telling people to fuck off when I know you wouldnt have the fucking balls to say it to my face in real life.

Stay behind your computer screen if you want and hurl insults, but Im in Kent on the 17-20th this month so you wanna try it to my face just gimme the call and Ill come meet you.

See how much of a fucking man you are then, lets see if you will say the shit on here to my face.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Tommo100 wrote:
    Bollocks to you mate, If there is one thing I hate its "keyboard warriors" ie cunts who feel safe behind a computer screen and they start abusing and telling people to fuck off when I know you wouldnt have the fucking balls to say it to my face in real life.

Stay behind your computer screen if you want and hurl insults, but Im in Kent on the 17-20th this month so you wanna try it to my face just gimme the call and Ill come meet you.

See how much of a fucking man you are then, lets see if you will say the shit on here to my face.
    What a crock of shit you talk, eh?
  • Options
    Tommo100 wrote:
    *sighs with pity*
  • Options
    sorry guys but hes the one giving the abuse.

Why is it fair someone can hurl abuse behind a computer screen when they wouldnt do it in real life?

Its the one thing about the internet that REALLY pisses me off.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Tommo100 wrote:
    sorry guys but hes the one giving the abuse.

Why is it fair someone can hurl abuse behind a computer screen when they wouldnt do it in real life?

Its the one thing about the internet that REALLY pisses me off.

No, *you* were the one who started it with the Munich remark which was completely uncalled for. So don't come out with any of this shit.

And how do you know he wouln't hurl abuse at you IRL? You don't. So stop saying such stupid thing.

If the internet pisses you off so much then there is a switch off button. You could just give us all a nice little break.

Kkthnx :thumb:
  • Options
    Well maybe you should stop hurling abuse from behind your computer screen then? How about you all stop doing it?

Otherwise we can expand this thread to include anyone who wants to be banned?
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Well maybe you should stop hurling abuse from behind your computer screen then? How about you all stop doing it?

Otherwise we can expand this thread to include anyone who wants to be banned?
    *cuddles jim* dont ban me....im a good girl....but yes i was about to say this is getting stupid and people should shush up and leave luke alone, hes gone [/rant]
This discussion has been closed.