Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lukesh banned

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why don't you go read it?
  • Options
    There are alot of abortion threads in Politics according to the search,
  • Options
    Well he wasn't banned for something he said 6 months ago was he? Go And Look.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Well he wasn't banned for something he said 6 months ago was he? Go And Look.
    well thats graeme for you....a bit thick at times :p
  • Options
    hey... at 05.47 AM after no sleep your allowed to be thick
  • Options
    no you aren't.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    hey... at 05.47 AM after no sleep your allowed to be thick
    your just making excuses....sometimes i dont sleep at all and can function quite well.
  • Options
    about bloody time he was banned. He had too many chances as it was.
    pink wishes next please.
  • Options
    about bloody time he was banned. He had too many chances as it was.
    pink wishes next please.
    :yes:
  • Options
    pink wishes? The reference is beyond me.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    pink wishes? The reference is beyond me.

See here .
  • Options
    Ahh, right then.
  • Options
    and some people here didnt wind him up on purpose did they....you know, cos you knew he would bite.....nah none of you would do that eh :rolleyes:
  • Options
    He doesn't need winding up. Give one good reason why he should be treated differently.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Give one good reason why he should be treated differently.

cos even when he replied with a decent reply he was hounded....didnt matter what the fuck he said people were on the bandwagon. So yes, when he was being a pratt pull him up about it but not when he gave a sensible reply.
    Soon as some people saw the name *Lukesh* they would post purely for the wind up factor.....but you aint gonna agree with me so I might as well just leave it there.
  • Options
    I don't agree because you're wrong. If you can find ONE instance, where he acted with decency WITHOUT first him having been a complete twat... in fact, you won't, because there isn't one. He's had warning after warning.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Thank god hes gone. What a complete fucking muppet.
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    and some people here didnt wind him up on purpose did they....you know, cos you knew he would bite.....nah none of you would do that eh :rolleyes:
    i used to pm him and explain my windups ...never done that for any other poster.
    i spent time explaing things to him.
    i tried everything to boost his confidence and give him some guidelines ...gave up a while back.
    wrecking so many threads with his death threats and other completely pointless me me me shite ...would not have been tolerated that long from any other poster so the mods ...have given him a lot of time and space to put a bit of effort in.
    the mods banned him ...no one else.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    I don't agree because you're wrong. If you can find ONE instance, where he acted with decency WITHOUT first him having been a complete twat... in fact, you won't, because there isn't one. He's had warning after warning.

You know what you have just made my day !!!

I aint got time right now to find a post but I WILL find one and prove you wrong.
  • Options
    Knock yourself out.
  • Options
    i used to pm him and explain my windups ...never done that for any other poster.
    i spent time explaing things to him.
    i tried everything to boost his confidence and give him some guidelines ...gave up a while back.
    wrecking so many threads with his death threats and other completely pointless me me me shite ...would not have been tolerated that long from any other poster so the mods ...have given him a lot of time and space to put a bit of effort in.
    the mods banned him ...no one else.

I know you gave him a lot of time, I aint disputing that. But if you be honest you will know what im talking about when I say people would wind him up on purpose.
  • Options
    Everyone gets wound up on purpose, again, why should he be treated any differently?
  • Options
    I asked him about it, and he was saying "yeah, it was probably for the best anyway. I was nothing but trouble", which does make me wonder why he was prat in the first place (and while I don't agree entirely with BeckyBoo, sometimes, certain people did just provoke him into being a twat, and then complained when he was one).
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Everyone gets wound up on purpose, again, why should he be treated any differently?

Why should you have the right to wind anyone up on purpose? Its not fair and some people just can't take it. So why do it if you know that the reaction won't be a good one?
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    I know you gave him a lot of time, I aint disputing that. But if you be honest you will know what im talking about when I say people would wind him up on purpose.
    me included. a lot of people WERE very patient with him BB.
    even those who enjoyed the fun and laughter of the wind ups ...including me.
    but my limit was reached some time back. the guy asked for it.
    notice how his typing and spelling would go from dreadful to near perfect?
    how the whole sentence strucure would miraculously change?
    there just had to be more than one person behind that name.
    i blame the parents.
  • Options
    I'm not saying it was fair, I never went out of my way to do it, though it might look like that, all I ever wanted from him was a debate. And I did my part trying to help as well.

But EVERYONE gets flamed, and everyone has to handle it right or get banned, end of, I fail to see why he should be treated so differently.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

You want me to reply to that then you throw the you're wrong at me again ??
    I dont think so.....pointless discussing it with ya when you are right and I am wrong view innit :rolleyes:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    can we try and not send this thread the same fucking way?
  • Options
    ARGH! the ghost of annoying unnecessary repition in the style of lukesh lives on!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    I'm not saying it was fair, I never went out of my way to do it, though it might look like that, all I ever wanted from him was a debate. And I did my part trying to help as well.

But EVERYONE gets flamed, and everyone has to handle it right or get banned, end of, I fail to see why he should be treated so differently.

No, I see your point and I am not saying that you are one who *did* wind up on purpose (it isn't often I go into P&D so I am not going to comment on that) but I just don't understand why people get wound up on purpose and why people would do it if they know the reaction that they are going to get, and with Lukesh, it normally wasn't pleasant.

I don't understand why everyone should get flamed. There is too much of it on these boards at the moment. I get the impression that if someone does just the slightest thing that is outwith the norm then they get flamed. Sometimes it is justified but more often than not it isn't.

*shrugs* This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, including Lukesh.
This discussion has been closed.