Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ok so the world is ending in 2 weeks time...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    dont know if its just me not been about a lot recently on here, or just her, but i miss aimz
    Aww, young love! :p
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote:
    If I knew the world was ending I think I'd freak out and kill myself

Then NASA find out its a hoax and the world aint gonna end :D
  • Options
    Just imagine this...the world is gonna end, but after 12 days, an alien space ship comes flying over in an attempt to save us all. They look down and see us lot doing drugs, blowing up telephone companies, robbing banks, getting totally pissed and shagging everything in sight. I think we'd make a lovely first impression, don't you? :eek: :eek2:

Lol in all honesty I'd be joining you though!! Infact...fuck the end of the world, lets all do that anyways!!! :naughty: :thumb:
  • Options
    miss-rka wrote:
    Just imagine this...the world is gonna end, but after 12 days, an alien space ship comes flying over in an attempt to save us all. They look down and see us lot doing drugs, blowing up telephone companies, robbing banks, getting totally pissed and shagging everything in sight. I think we'd make a lovely first impression, don't you? :eek: :eek2:

Lol in all honesty I'd be joining you though!! Infact...fuck the end of the world, lets all do that anyways!!! :naughty: :thumb:
    don't tempt me to do what i said i would. feel like doing it every morning :crying:
  • Options
    Learn to Salsa dance.
  • Options
    Then NASA find out its a hoax and the world aint gonna end :D

I'd be dead by then so I wouldn't know it wasn't really ending and be perfectly happy... or perfectly dead. Or both... :D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I would:

Steal a car.
    Get high.
    Play Motorhead LOUD AS HELL!
    Drive about killing people.

Serious, that would own so hard, IMHO.
  • Options
    Go to a remote tropical island with all my favourite people and have a massive orgy :p
  • Options
    miss-rka wrote:

:lol: That would be funny...
  • Options
    And how would that be different from now, except we are blowing up countries smaller than us.
  • Options
    i would cry and then go out and buy stupid amounts of chocolate cos it wouldnt matter if i got fat if i was dying anyway
  • Options
    haha.. You know what, I'd also bring back comunisum for the last two weeks,
  • Options
    Meh, Why bring it back for two weeks? Bring it back and avert disater, then take over the world.