Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Princess Margaret: scary/evil

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kentish wrote:
    If that's your only quibble with what she's said, then you're doing alright.
    Don't be ridiculous.
    ETA: oo sarcasm meter?
  • Options
    Well, the hammer and sickle, whatever you say, is still a symbol of a united working class.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Don't be ridiculous.
    ETA: oo sarcasm meter?
    No, I meant that he is taking the whole thing far too seriously, considering the rest of her opinions.
  • Options
    Erm, no, that's what it was supposed to mean, what is actually now implies is the death and suffering of millions and a now fallen superpower.
  • Options
    Well, the hammer and sickle, whatever you say, is still a symbol of a united working class.
    Not in the context she meant.
  • Options

Really. I think that the millions killed under the regime which used that as it symbol might dispute that.

Although they are all working class people united by the fact that they were murdered by their Govt...
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Princess Michael was saying how the British press had made a fuss out of nothing regarding Harry and the Nazi costume, insinuating that's so because who owns the papers. Some of the British newspapers are either owned by Jewish people or with Jewish connections apparently (though other than perhaps the Telegraph I cannot think of any. Is Richard Desmond Jewish?) so she would appear to suggest the 'uproar' was just a bunch of Jewish people over-reacting.

Like in Denmark then :)

The other day it was relesead that a site with Nazi links had named all Danish Jews working in the media world and then a tape released with the head of Danish neo-Nazis stating that every new worker at DR (equivalent to the BBC I'd say) was Jewish.
  • Options
    I think the hammer-and-sickle haters and I will have to agree to disagree.
  • Options
    Yep, because you're a plank.

Commies are nasty vile people, for the record.