Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

best drug ... ???

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lukesh wrote:
    i know drug takers my area is full of them

so do i
    lukesh wrote:
    so?

whats your point, just because a few people from your way take drugs and do damage to themselves means that anyone who takes drugs will react the same way, go to www.erowid.org and come back when you think you're tough enough.
    alright, i'm going to leave this thread now, you have no idea what you're talking about, at all, i pity you, i really do, i'd hate to be you.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    LadyJade wrote:
    But Skive, if someone said to you, I'm feel upset, I feel like i'm not coping, I think my life is fucked - would you advise them to start taking heroin?

I wouldn't advise them to take anything - I just gave an honest answer to the original question.

As I've said before we all take drugs to 'escape' for a little while. It's a far better reason than peer pressure or to lose weight etc. Problems arise when you feel you have to escape all the time. I think most of us here can understand that we can get wrecked, relax or dance our cares away, forget about everything for a little while - and then after we comedown we have responsibilities to take care of.
    Weekender Offender 
    Poppers are the best drug.
    H-F wrote:
    Poppers are the best drug.

Boom Boom! :no: :D .
    lukesh wrote:
    oh yeah getting into drugs will do him some good won't it? it won't. it will make things go away while he is taking the drug but as soon as he has stopped nothing has changed. the world is the same, his life is the same. however he could get addicted and create problems such as health and financial.

i can't believe this forum man... its like promoting drugs and that. absolutley shocking!

Such cutting analysis :rolleyes: .

I think you'll find the guy asking the question was told straight away using drugs as escapism is not a good idea...as just about everyone with any sense will agree with.

Using drugs (weed, coke, E...etc etc) recreationally, it's a personal choice...so what the fuck is the problem with a forum for recreational users? Forums such as this are a good place for people to get some information (accurate info, not the shit thrown about by the government and education system)...and discuss issues generally.

You don't really have a clue, do you? Obsessed with all your "right wing" dogma...laughable.
    Skive wrote:
    I wouldn't advise them to take anything - I just gave an honest answer to the original question.

As I've said before we all take drugs to 'escape' for a little while. It's a far better reason than peer pressure or to lose weight etc. Problems arise when you feel you have to escape all the time. I think most of us here can understand that we can get wrecked, relax or dance our cares away, forget about everything for a little while - and then after we comedown we have responsibilities to take care of.

There's a big difference between escapism and recreational use.

If you're feeling shit and want to get away from reality...then your drug use by nature is problematic.

Nothing wrong with taking drugs to enjoy yourself...but there's plenty wrong with taking drugs to escape for reality.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    Spliffie wrote:
    Nothing wrong with taking drugs to enjoy yourself...but there's plenty wrong with taking drugs to escape for reality.

I disagree. That is why I take drugs - especially alcohol and ecstasy. I can forget about any responsibilities, and just enjoy the night. I do however realise that I can't stay in that state forever. Nothing wrong with 'escaping' for short periods.

Problems arise when you feel you have to 'escape' all the time.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    I disagree. That is why I take drugs - especially alcohol and ecstasy. I can forget about any responsibilities, and just enjoy the night. I do however realise that I can't stay in that state forever. Nothing wrong with 'escaping' for short periods.

Problems arise when you feel you have to 'escape' all the time.

Most people would consider that recreational use really...escaping for a few hours and enjoying yourself.
    Spliffie wrote:
    Such cutting analysis :rolleyes: .

I think you'll find the guy asking the question was told straight away using drugs as escapism is not a good idea...as just about everyone with any sense will agree with.

Using drugs (weed, coke, E...etc etc) recreationally, it's a personal choice...so what the fuck is the problem with a forum for recreational users? Forums such as this are a good place for people to get some information (accurate info, not the shit thrown about by the government and education system)...and discuss issues generally.

You don't really have a clue, do you? Obsessed with all your "right wing" dogma...laughable.
    ahhh but spliffie ...the idea of a drugs forum in lukes mind should be full of ...JUST SAY NO KIDS ...in fact i might start a thread entitled just say no kids ...and everyone will have to agree with me.
    why?
    because drugs can only be BAD ...you understand spliffie?
    they can only be bad ...thats whu only stupid people take them ok ...so luke will obviously take them at some point then?
    ahhh but spliffie ...the idea of a drugs forum in lukes mind should be full of ...JUST SAY NO KIDS ...in fact i might start a thread entitled just say no kids ...and everyone will have to agree with me.
    why?
    because drugs can only be BAD ...you understand spliffie?
    they can only be bad ...thats whu only stupid people take them ok ...so luke will obviously take them at some point then?

I think we should give the lad an education.

Let's show Luke the path to enlightenment... :yes:
    Spliffie wrote:
    I think we should give the lad an education.

Let's show Luke the path to enlightenment... :yes:
    like slip a tab of acid in the milk bottles on his step!
    like slip a tab of acid in the milk bottles on his step!

LOL...

I was thinking of breaking him in gradually, 1/4 oz in his spinach perhaps ;) .
    Lukesh, I think you'll find..well I hope everyone agrees with me, we have no problem with your opinions, but saying this forum is promoting drugs is inaccurate. Why would there be a drugs forum for us all to chat about how drugs are bad? Its, as someones said, about promoting safe drug use.
    too much bitching - thread closed til jade sorts it out in the week!
This discussion has been closed.