Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Do you believe in ghosts??

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Explain this then, asshole.

One time I went into some public toilets. I was standing there happily taking a piss, when I noticed a dick come straight the wall. STRAIGHT THROUGH THE WALL. It stayed there for a few minutes, but I was too horrifed to go investigate. It disappapead, I was gonna scream for help but it was too late because I just heard a person leave. When I had a look, no one was there...

That was me. I was trying toget you to suck it :(
    Kiezo wrote:
    That was me. I was trying toget you to suck it :(

Oh. Judging by the size I thought it was a midget child ghost. Unlucky, man.
    Explain this then, asshole.

One time I went into some public toilets. I was standing there happily taking a piss, when I noticed a dick come straight the wall. STRAIGHT THROUGH THE WALL. It stayed there for a few minutes, but I was too horrifed to go investigate. It disappapead, I was gonna scream for help but it was too late because I just heard a person leave. When I had a look, no one was there...
    good ganja!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,677 Skive's The Limit
    I don't know if it's related to ghosts, but once when I was about 10 I could have sworn I heard someone (a woman) call my name, just behind me. The only woman in the house (or nearby) at the time was my mum, who was nowhere near close. And I thought it was my grandma's voice, who had died some 6 years before...
    I've done quite a lot of ghost research and have been on many ghost hunts. I haven't seen anything that convinces me though! Have a look at my website - http://www.btinternet.com/~dr_paul_lee/index.html#ghosts

Cheers

Paul
    --
    http://www.paullee.com
    i do!!!

i do! i believe in ghosts and i THINK i had an experience with one a few years back..

one week back when i was about 14 or so my cat percy died :crying: just dropped down dead in front of the fire for noo apparent reason!
    so we buried him in the back yard like we do with all our pets and carried on as normal.
    (and might i just add - at the time, percy was the ONLY pet we had in the house)
    about 2 nights after the burial i went to bed and everything was fine, until i got woken up in the middle of the night because of this heavy weight that was on my legs. (percy used to lie there eevery night before he died) so i was scared because i didnt know what it was! so i quickly sat up in bed to catch whatever it was and there was nothing there! the weight was still there as if something was sitting on me and it actually LOOKED like there was something there (like indents in the sheets) but.. err nothing!
    of course i was scared shitless and ran up to my mums room but after that night it never happened again :p im guessing it was percy because i have no other explanation as to what it was!! straaange strange...

and once when my parents were young before they had me, my mums mum died in the hospital, and apparently at the same time she went my dad (who was at home) said he saw her standing in the back garden staring at him into the house and then disappeared.. now THAT would freak me out..
    :yes: i do
    some freaky things have happened in my house before. once i was in the bathroom (and before our house was done up after we moved in it used to be a bedroom and is quite old) and i was brushing my teeth and when i leaned over to spit into the sink i felt like someone has just walked behind me towards the door (and everyone was in bed) and you know when someone who smokes walks past you you can smell it?? Well i could smell cigarettes and no one in our house smokes, and no one who smokes had been in that day.
    So when i told my mum the next day, it turns out 3 old people used to live here and they all smoked and 2 of them moved out after 1 had died.
    Also, years ago when i was younger i saw a young girl dressed in victorian clothes stood in my doorway.
    My mum has also seen my great auntie here. And a few other strange bits and bobs happen occasionally.
    DrPL wrote:
    I've done quite a lot of ghost research and have been on many ghost hunts. I haven't seen anything that convinces me though! Have a look at my website - http://www.btinternet.com/~dr_paul_lee/index.html#ghosts

Cheers

Paul
    --

Lol, only about 5 months too late pal.
    i grew up in a haunted house,i don't really give a shit if anyone believe's me or not,but i know what i saw and experienced. a few times i got slapped in the face whilst i lay in bed and could hear breathing near to me.
    i could hear the "ghost" walking around up stairs a lot of the time and was always moving things around. many times,cups would fly off the coffee table,doors would open then slam shut.
    i am in no way religious, but i do believe in ghosts. there will come a time i think where the scientific make up of ghosts will be explained,and reincarnation will just be a factor of life.

p.s...i wasnt smoking dope at that time :)
    Well, better late than never!

Cheers

Paul
    --
    i wonder if ghosts believe in people....
    should have started a new thread perhaps???
    I don't know if I do believe in ghosts or not. I try to keep an open mind. On one hand there are things that can't easily be explained but then at the same time in ancient times they used to say things were supernatural but we now know there are scientific explanations (metorites were seen as sign of anger from the gods etc). So I think that we as humans have a tendency to explain things we don't understand as supernatural because we don't like t he fact we don't understand them.

On the other hand I don't believe that our life on earth is all there is to life, I believe that part of us lives on somehow. So by that token theres a chance we could interact with the earthly plane.

I'm just not sure

Phoenix
    I'm a rational person and I believe in ghosts, in fact I'd put my life on the idea that they exist. I'm also a believer in the collective conscious.
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,057 Wise Owl
    yep. About six to seven years ago, I had a dream that my grandmother, who was dying of cancer, had died and ascended to heaven as an angel (I was raised in a Catholic home). I woke up the next day, and my mom came home. She said my grandmother had died earlier in the night. I have also experienced other things, but I can't really go into detail with them.
    I realise this is probably a closed disscussion by now but whatevs jst wanted to put that one out there. No one in the fam listens when i try to tell them soooo

@Anonymous55 - thank you for sharing this with us. You're totally welcome to start a new thread like this. But for now I'm just going to delete your posts and close this thread as this discussion is pretty old. :)
    ♡♡♡
This discussion has been closed.