Home Drink & Drugs
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How much do you smoke?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
resin or green in a week. Also, How much buckets do you take a day? Do you have a routine or "ritual"

I say buckets because you should be using them and they are easy to count. :angel:
«1

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    as i have a cannabis cafe literally just round the corner from me i'm starting to smoke a lot, probably about 1/2 a tenbag a day.

    of course if i'm out then i'm more than likely to smoke more
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh that must be safe as hell. Does it have a good atmosphere? what are the people that frequent it like?

    If there was one round here, it would be stacked with morons. I dont think i would use one in Britan, id prefer to be at home with my own media and whatnot. But the principal of having one i would/am be all for. :angel:

    Robb.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its a really really nice atmosphere, theres a zero tollerance policy.

    i made a forum thread about it a few months ago however i can not find it and i dont feel like typing it all up again.

    basically it seems like a dodgy place to be, but its one of the warmest, friendly places you can be in, the staff and stuff are really friendly and its great to be there.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    maybe 5 j's on a bad week, 3 in a good week.

    but i'm trying to quit, and finding it very difficult. i love my weed to much!

    but the person i'm quiting for i love more so......it shouldn't be too hard, apart from it feels like it's the only thing keeping me sane. i'm sure it's not, it's just a difficult time right now.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    resin or green in a week. Also, How much buckets do you take a day? Do you have a routine or "ritual"

    I say buckets because you should be using them and they are easy to count. :angel:

    Buckets do the trick like nothing else...once you get over the initial :yuck: factor :yes: .

    Used to take about 20 bucket or bong hits a day, of good hash...stopped that about October/November (I think...can't really remember lol). Then went onto grass as our staple stoning diet...between a few of us we were going through a couple of ounces a week.

    Always preferred to smoke grass in joints rather than bongs.

    Haven't been wasted for days now tho'...weeks really. Time out was required :yes: .
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It varies week to week but on average 1/2oz of hash a week,sometimes more or sometime less.

    I don't take buckets everyday, pipes or joints, buckets and waterfalls the odd time.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shogun wrote:
    It varies week to week but on average 1/2oz of hash a week,sometimes more or sometime less.

    I don't take buckets everyday, pipes or joints, buckets and waterfalls the odd time.

    you forgot lungs, they wipe the floor clean when it comes to getitng a good hit

    depends really, i don't smoke much during the week, maybe 3 days from monday to friday and i'd only smoke like 3 or 4 joints a day, so 12 joints during the week and anything up to a half O at the weekends, even more sometimes.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I smoke about 1/2oz of skunk a week, only smoke joints though cos I ain't too keen of pipes, bongs etc.

    I will stop one day but I still love being stoned too much! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I smoke about 1/2oz of skunk a week, only smoke joints though cos I ain't too keen of pipes, bongs etc.

    I will stop one day but I still love being stoned too much! :D

    skunk is of a high quality i must admit but i know people that'll go thorugh a couple of ounces a week no bother, just wrecks your head though thats why i've cut down considerably.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I haven't smoked lungs in a few weeks, there's just not one about anymore, it's more buckets than lungs now.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont get the prejudice about grass and resin at all, sure i would like to sit smoking new york all day but resin isnt just a low form of marijunana you get good and bad in both worlds. However, you must smoke buckets to ever truly appreciate the drug, i believe. :chin:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    On a further note, i dont understand people stopping the "drug" cutting down, sure. But like someone said, "im enjoying being stoned too much just now" its like everyone feels they have to grow out of it and go work in a shop. For me, what comes with the drug is what i want in my life. Working or funds just sustain it.

    If you have truly fallen in love with it and "found" it, then there should be no reason for stopping, other than extreme maybe. And someone else said, "im stopping for the person i love" but if they loved you they would see you happyness from that, i know my other half does but i keep it away from her and all that. But the pleasure you find in media and other sources is golden, its illogical to stop those pleasures. If you found your dream lady and fell deeply in love and everything was cool, would you stop that? unlikely.

    Personally, i have very strong views on how it should be used and/or the way it is. I dont find people that only smoke joints to be interesting "stoners" nor do they get the drugs full potential, its a different thing it really is. I mean i rather people be consuming it rather than not, but hey! why not get its full potential. You dont buy a bmw m3 and go play with tonka trucks do you? :angel:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    people give it up cos it's costing to much ...it's getting boring ...they want to do other things ...it's getting in the way of ...a fuller and closer relationship ...their heads are fucked ...theres a million reasons for giving up.
    how about ...they just wanna be mr straight guy?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that doesnt compute with me just yet then, maybe. Who knows. It doesnt get in the way of anything so far.

    I guess.. :angel:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that doesnt compute with me just yet then, maybe. Who knows. It doesnt get in the way of anything so far.

    I guess.. :angel:
    well i've been smoking the shit for 36 years and i pressume i'll be buried with a spliff in my hand.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well i've been smoking the shit for 36 years and i pressume i'll be buried with a spliff in my hand.[/QUOTE/]

    dedication. :cool:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    funny thing is ...some people find something wrong with this ...sad even.
    yet ...it's ok to drink alcohol till the day you die ...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I find anyone that smokes cigarettes utterly hypocritical if they wont try a joint. Its just easy for them to be into alcohol and cigarettes, my family see it that way. Lack of knowledge and information.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    On a further note, i dont understand people stopping the "drug" cutting down, sure. But like someone said, "im enjoying being stoned too much just now" its like everyone feels they have to grow out of it and go work in a shop. For me, what comes with the drug is what i want in my life. Working or funds just sustain it.

    If you have truly fallen in love with it and "found" it, then there should be no reason for stopping, other than extreme maybe. And someone else said, "im stopping for the person i love" but if they loved you they would see you happyness from that, i know my other half does but i keep it away from her and all that. But the pleasure you find in media and other sources is golden, its illogical to stop those pleasures. If you found your dream lady and fell deeply in love and everything was cool, would you stop that? unlikely.

    have you been smokin long? trust me, if you smoked dope practically every day for 3 years like i did you really will get sick of it, it gives you a sore paranoid head, the actual feeling of stonedness becomes mundane, i find it better to take an odd toke because you appreciate it more, when it becomes the main focus point of your life you become detached and all that from your life, i'll never quit it fully like but toking every day is a waste imo
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    have you been smokin long? trust me, if you smoked dope practically every day for 3 years like i did you really will get sick of it, it gives you a sore paranoid head, the actual feeling of stonedness becomes mundane, i find it better to take an odd toke because you appreciate it more, when it becomes the main focus point of your life you become detached and all that from your life, i'll never quit it fully like but toking every day is a waste imo

    I could envisage that quite easily actually, not in any startling way. Just now and again references to where i could see that happening. I would still need it close to heart though, but so far it doesnt interfer and if it did i would co-ordinate better than im doing. Will power or something? :yeees:

    I have been smoking for three years now, i do dislike referring to it as smoking though. I dont smoke cigarettes anymore, that i never found hard to give up, apart from the odd night of debauchery where all norms go flying out the window.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your saying you have to smoke buckets to truly appreciate a smoke of cannabis? What are you on about? The most effectful most spiritual way of taking cannabis for me was eating it, you ever tried that?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh for sure i have, but its not as practical is it? for practicality and effect buckets win hand down.

    I dont disagree with you at all, i would eat it all day if i could. Still, a different high. :angel:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont get the prejudice about grass and resin at all, sure i would like to sit smoking new york all day but resin isnt just a low form of marijunana you get good and bad in both worlds. However, you must smoke buckets to ever truly appreciate the drug, i believe. :chin:

    The reason you say buckets are the way to truly appreciate the drug is proof that most resin is shite ;) .

    Smoke average soapbar as joints and you'll just feel monged and a bit ill...with maybe a hint of trippyness. If you take a bucket of the stuff you can get quite tripped out...but still, nothing like good grass.

    Buckets are pretty good tho', better than bongs in my experience although the theory is just the same.

    Resin in this country is cut to fuck with all sorts of shit. It will fuck up your health and you'll end up coughing up blood after a while.

    Smoke grass wherever possible...grow your own etc.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh for sure i have, but its not as practical is it? for practicality and effect buckets win hand down.

    I dont disagree with you at all, i would eat it all day if i could. Still, a different high. :angel:

    buckets and lungs are good if you wanna get bombed like but i prefer joints, far more sociable, just passing a few joints about between your mates is good, you don't get too stoned so therefore you don't get paranoid, just stoned, doesn't mean i don't like getting really bombed, just not too often these days, more on the weekends and thats when i'm either on E's and i'm not sure if you know byut smoking feels brilliant on e's, you just want to do it all alot, or when i'm on a comedown the next morning where you need a good toke to sort your head out.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nah, i reguarly smoke it. I just dont have the predjudice or opinion ;) , its simply not as practical for me. Even if i had all the grass in the world i swould smoke resin frequently, in all sincerity.

    I dont smoke joints, only as a gimmick, its generally more for mood and aesthetics. Lazyness too i guess, but rarely smoked. I also prefer to use grass in a pipe or a bong, it suits that better than a bucket actually as you cant be quite as precise with it as you can resin.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    buckets and lungs are good if you wanna get bombed like but i prefer joints, far more sociable, just passing a few joints about between your mates is good, you don't get too stoned so therefore you don't get paranoid, just stoned, doesn't mean i don't like getting really bombed, just not too often these days, more on the weekends and thats when i'm either on E's and i'm not sure if you know byut smoking feels brilliant on e's, you just want to do it all alot, or when i'm on a comedown the next morning where you need a good toke to sort your head out.

    I used to reguarly get high with a lot of people, however i feel its gotten better on my own or with my very close cousin. So the social side of it is less than it used to be. I just prefer the high from a bucket or likewise appartus than i do from a joint, with a joint im getting more blazed and laid back, which is cool but i tend to see them as a way of rounding off a good night or high.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spliffie wrote:
    Smoke grass wherever possible...grow your own etc.

    I am truly interested and have read exstensive amounts, however even knowing the basic of growing i am unsure of the real reality of it and if it can be done quite easy. But i really would enjoy it, just starting of with one plant to get to grips with it all.

    someday..soon... :angel:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used to reguarly get high with a lot of people, however i feel its gotten better on my own or with my very close cousin. So the social side of it is less than it used to be. I just prefer the high from a bucket or likewise appartus than i do from a joint, with a joint im getting more blazed and laid back, which is cool but i tend to see them as a way of rounding off a good night or high.

    don't want to sound like bong here but smoking on your own is dangerous, you're more likely to develop mental problems, a mate of mines friend did that and all he does is sit in his house and toke, doesn't come out ever.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    don't want to sound like bong here but smoking on your own is dangerous, you're more likely to develop mental problems, a mate of mines friend did that and all he does is sit in his house and toke, doesn't come out ever.

    Yeah my cousins quite like that. Im quite different, im not mr.sociable but i interact well, can sustain "proper" conversation and i live with four people. I see other people like that, although im not saying it wouldnt be easy to slip into a more reclusive way. I dont see it as that bad of thing though, you dont always need people. But i enjoy people and interaction, cynical outlook accounted for.

    I have a good grip on my head when it comes to things like that, i dont get those sort of experiences when im high. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Buckets are good and so is eating it, totally different highs from another.

    I like the way with buckets and waterfalls you feel the high coming on alot stronger, almost as i've your coming up and by the time you've got the 4th or 5th bucket into the 2nd one is only fully hitting and you get an increased effect but i couldn't be bothered with smoking buckets whenever i've got a pipe, my friend has a bucket, hookah, bong, pipe and can roll joints so i'll go there if i want to smoke something other than a pipe as i can't roll, used to be able to but just stopped rolling joints as it was much handier to burn into a bowl and spark it up.

    Toking on your own saves alot of your stash but isn't as much fun as smoking with your friends, having a bit of craic not sitting on your own all the time smoking, it's good to smoke on your own and as well as friends.
Sign In or Register to comment.