Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How much do you smoke?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    don't want to sound like bong here but smoking on your own is dangerous, you're more likely to develop mental problems, a mate of mines friend did that and all he does is sit in his house and toke, doesn't come out ever.

Fuck, I didn't know that. I take it's only if you actually spend the time you're stoned by yourself that this applies? The way I am now, I'd usually go outside for a joint by myself because non of my friends smoke and the ones I know who do are cocks mainly. But afterwards I'd usually be back in with my friends playing the ps2 or whatever.

Also, thought I'd say that after years of initially smoking resin and then coming to uni and smoking grass, I actually prefer at least alright quality hash. I think it has a better taste and it's easier to roll.
    Fuck, I didn't know that. I take it's only if you actually spend the time you're stoned by yourself that this applies? The way I am now, I'd usually go outside for a joint by myself because non of my friends smoke and the ones I know who do are cocks mainly. But afterwards I'd usually be back in with my friends playing the ps2 or whatever.

Also, thought I'd say that after years of initially smoking resin and then coming to uni and smoking grass, I actually prefer at least alright quality hash. I think it has a better taste and it's easier to roll.

thats alright, i tend to smoke a bit by myself during the week, like a couple of joints just for a buzz but when it gets to the point where you're waking up and going immediately for a smoke and spending most of the day in your room toking you'll just gradually drift further and further away from your mates and turn into some alienated stoner, don't tihnk it'll happen to any of us but it can and has happened.
    I smoke on my own all the time, like why wouldn't I if i've got something to smoke..seems a bit stupid not to smoke it.

Smoking on its own has advantages and disadvantages, you can't sit and smoke by yourself all the time you'll turn into a right wierdo and won't be able to handle social situations.