Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

drugs at university

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've established my dealer and friends that can hook me up here and its all going very well. The trouble is im going to university in 8 months and what am i going to do there? Im moving back to the UK (Leeds) for uni and I dont know what to do!?!?! Is there any way i can find out who does drugs without having everyone know me as the "cokehead" within the first month of school? I'm not planning on quitting before I leave either, so i'll need a supplier coz im not risking bringing any over with me.

I need advice from current or previous university students PLEASE!!!!

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Options
    Finding a dealer is difficult, its got to be someone you trust really.

If you are looking for cocaine supply here, obviously remember that its highly illegal. Just ask mates and see if any of them has got a supplier.

Universities in the Uk are normally awash with drugs, I doubt you will have a problem finding anything.

Though, if the cocaine is really that important to you, then you might want to think about your relationship with it.
  • Options
    calm down ...it will just happen.
    theres plenty ...if you know the score which i'm pressunming you do ...you'll have no problems.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Finding someone that smokes dope is pretty easy IMO. Once you've found that it's not hard to find a supply of other things.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Though, if the cocaine is really that important to you, then you might want to think about your relationship with it.

Yes dad. :p
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Yes dad. :p
    it does get depressing ...people do actualy know where they are and what they are doing ...even whilst loosing control.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    it does get depressing ...people do actualy know where they are and what they are doing ...even whilst loosing control.

well put man.
  • Options
    Re: drugs at university
    Originally posted by SOPH1A
    I've established my dealer and friends that can hook me up here and its all going very well. The trouble is im going to university in 8 months and what am i going to do there? Im moving back to the UK (Leeds) for uni and I dont know what to do!?!?! Is there any way i can find out who does drugs without having everyone know me as the "cokehead" within the first month of school? I'm not planning on quitting before I leave either, so i'll need a supplier coz im not risking bringing any over with me.

I need advice from current or previous university students PLEASE!!!!

Thanks so much!

You'll notice stoner types going about...but there arent many cokeheads on uni campuses, from my experience anyway. Your best bet are the locals, not the students.
  • Options
    hmmm thanks for the help. I guess ill just have to look around.
  • Options
    It really won't be that hard to find a drug dealer whenever you start living in the UK, drugs are about alot these days.

Just go to a club and you'll find stuff.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

There is a strong social darwinist measage going through a lot of what you say.

In that we shouldnt have any controls on the drug market and those who fuck up will just deal with it or die, but that its their choice.

Quite a strong traditional Conservative message actually, though I'm sure you'd never think of it that way.
  • Options
    There is a strong social darwinist measage going through a lot of what you say.

In that we shouldnt have any controls on the drug market and those who fuck up will just deal with it or die, but that its their choice.

Quite a strong traditional Conservative message actually, though I'm sure you'd never think of it that way.
    this is what you said ...Finding a dealer is difficult,
    Universities in the Uk are normally awash with drugs, I doubt you will have a problem finding anything.
    then of course went on to drug use being a problem even though the poster hadn't suggested any such thing. you pressume everyone to be weak and in need of your fatherly advice as usual.

as for the rest of it bong ...what a load of twaddle!
    you are the conservative ...slow change ...little change ...or no change at all.
    wake up ...we shouldnt have any controls on the drug market and those who fuck up will just deal with it or die, but that its their choice. that you plank is the very worrying situation we have been in for years and it gets worse by the day but you can't see that.

control is what i desperately want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    No, I suggested that if cocaine was that important to her then maybe she should have a think about it, thats all.

As for debating with you Rolly, whatever, you win, I cant be bothered. Yep, I'm completely wrong.
  • Options
    No, I suggested that if cocaine was that important to her then maybe she should have a think about it, thats all.

As for debating with you Rolly, whatever, you win, I cant be bothered. Yep, I'm completely wrong.
    thankyou bong.
  • Options
    Great, I'm not sure why I bother at all, none of you listen to a word I say.

Drugs education is pointless.
  • Options

Drugs education is pointless.
    something else we disagree on then!
  • Options
    bongbudda I didnt like how u suggested that i might have a problem since you are obviously a user yourself. It's not that it means the world to me, but its just a habit i have and its not like its a big problem either, just like, say, smoking dope on the weekends. If you moved to a different country with almost no friends and only relatives (yea big help) and wanted to continue using, whatever the substance, im sure you would want information about how to go about getting that drug. Thats all I want!!!! Not a fat lecture :)

Thanks anyway!!!
  • Options
    bong ...the reality again ...billions upon billions of quids a year are being spent on illegal substances. millions upon millions of quids worth every day seven days a week.
    all in the hands of the people ...if i remember from some of your posts rightly, in the P&D forum ...you don't believe the people are capable of handling such great burdens and for once i agree with you.
    this has been going on for a long time and keeps gaining ground ...breathing bigger and bolder.
    society hasn't collapsed.
    very few people end up having a long term health problem of any kind.
    these are the facts.
    you yourself have said that this untaxed criminal escapade fuels the problems more than the substance or the user ...yet still you shy away from from changing the situation.
    YOU are the conservative.
    fiddle while we burn ...
  • Options
    bongbudda I didnt like how u suggested that i might have a problem since you are obviously a user yourself.

Actually I think you'll find he isn't a coke user.
    He does however believe in using drugs sensibly, which you can't argue with even if he can come across a bit patronising sometimes.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    He does however believe in using drugs sensibly, which you can't argue with
    sensible under criminal control is a difficult one.
  • Options
    Actually I think you'll find he isn't a coke user.
    He does however believe in using drugs sensibly, which you can't argue with even if he can come across a bit patronising sometimes.

I didnt necessarily mean a coke user, i just meant a user of drugs, any type of drug thanks.
  • Options
    and i just thought of this: If i wasnt a sensible drug user, wouldnt I risk bringing drugs over to the UK through airport security? Im not trying to argue but he def did sound a bit patronising in his first reply.
  • Options
    bongbudda I didnt like how u suggested that i might have a problem since you are obviously a user yourself. It's not that it means the world to me, but its just a habit i have and its not like its a big problem either, just like, say, smoking dope on the weekends. If you moved to a different country with almost no friends and only relatives (yea big help) and wanted to continue using, whatever the substance, im sure you would want information about how to go about getting that drug. Thats all I want!!!! Not a fat lecture :)

Thanks anyway!!!

Dont assume you know anything about me. You dont.

Lets look again at what I said;

"Though, if the cocaine is really that important to you, then you might want to think about your relationship with it."

You will notice the IF, there, I did not suggest you had a problem.
  • Options
    If you intend to use in this country then (from a purely financial student perspective) you will need mucho-dinero for this.

Oh, and whatever you do, dont get caught with coke on campus or in halls.

Where Leeds (just like anywhere else, but just saying) and coke are concerned you may (or may not) find yourself dealing with some pretty vicious types if you go looking specifically for cocaine.

Oh and btw, if you come on the boards for advice, take it or leave it but dont bitch about it ;)

oh and Happy new Year to everyone, ive been gone for about a month so i hope you didnt miss me too much :D
  • Options
    I dont take illegall drugs at all, but I think the world as a whole should make them legal and have a proper chain of supply arranged. We should have extensive drug education for children and adults and let them make their own choice. Currently if you want drugs you can find them, by arranging a legal sale at least you cut out the criminals, the government gets more taxes and the people taking the drugs know what they are getting.
  • Options
    interesting story in yestedays observer ...

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/review/story/0,6903,1385987,00.html
  • Options
    compelling stuff, if not an entirely flawless argument in the conclusion.

Will deffo be watching channel 4 when it comes on.
  • Options
    do you realise that organised crime have got the whole of society by the balls?
    the last thing they want is legalised and containerised and sold in boots.
    media bollox and government spinelesness keeps things their way.
    all you who fear to go down the full legalisation route are the very people that organised crime are relying on. your the ones at their ballot box ...
  • Options
    drugs education?
    it doesn't make sense and will never have the impact hoped for.
    in one breath your telling people how to use them safely ...your giving out clean needles ...then your telling people that it is such a serious offence that you could be locked up in jail for years.
    so what you end up with is law without authority and education without wisdom.
    meaning most people will see the whole fucking thing as a pile of horse shit and ignore the bad bits with the good bits.
    education with legality would have a sound foundation.
  • Options
    legalise5ma.jpg