Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Happy Xmas Luke

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this. I didn't want to say anything incase people thought I was being horrible to the dyslexic boy :|

I'm allowed to be horrible to the dyslexic boy, because I am also dyslexic. I don't believe that he can't type for the last few months since he was diagnosed, and I don't believe that it's because of his keyboard.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    don't read his posts.

You wouldn't say that if I were bringing someone up about text talk, this is just as bad, even worse because at least text talk has some sort of structure, however difficult it is to read.
  • Options
    Actually, that's the first time I've mentioned it.
  • Options
    Sorry, what was that?
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    This is all a bit moronic isn't it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    You wouldn't say that if I were bringing someone up about text talk, this is just as bad, even worse because at least text talk has some sort of structure, however difficult it is to read.

Only text talk can be helped. This isn't as easy.
  • Options
    I'm allowed to be horrible to the dyslexic boy, because I am also dyslexic.

no your not......I think you should offer support, especially as you know how it feels.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Only text talk can be helped. This isn't as easy.

it is if you make the effort. have friends who are severely dyslexic but do betetr.

anyways, he said it's his keybaord.
  • Options
    Well, that was interesting, wasn't it, boys and girls?
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Doc
    Well, that was interesting, wasn't it, boys and girls?

When did you change your user name :eek2:
  • Options
    the pound sign on my keyboard has stopped working ...i hope it's not some kind of omen.

let me try again ...# ...see!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the pound sign on my keyboard has stopped working ...i hope it's not some kind of omen.

let me try again ...# ...see!

You have the same prob as me, so i always say quid or pound cos I cant put it right (apparently its set to american ?) i dunno, just grin and bear it tbh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    When did you change your user name :eek2:

Change? I only had my horatio cut off. I wish there was some innuendo in that. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Doc
    I only had my horatio cut off.

You did :eek:

that sounds painful :lol:

So when did you have it cut off :lol:
  • Options
    You have the same prob as me, so i always say quid or pound cos I cant put it right (apparently its set to american ?) i dunno, just grin and bear it tbh.
    yes ...american settings meaning my @ is where my " should be ...but i have pressed every possible on these keys and the yanks obviously have no need for # quid sign!
    i wuill get round to changing my settings ...and my keyboard as this one is about as old as luke ...6.
  • Options
    yes ...american settings meaning my @ is where my " should be ...but i have pressed every possible on these keys and the yanks obviously have no need for # quid sign!
    i wuill get round to changing my settings ...and my keyboard as this one is about as old as luke ...6.

And to Becky as well:

Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language options

Set to UK English
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doofay
    And to Becky as well:

Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language options

Set to UK English

Cheers. now I remember why I couldnt do it from ages ago. It keeps asking me for windows disc..which I aint got :(
  • Options
    no your not......I think you should offer support, especially as you know how it feels.

:rolleyes: I was NOT being totally serious.
  • Options
    :rolleyes: I was NOT being totally serious.

Well maybe you should have made that more clearer, surely I cant be the only person who took it that way ?
  • Options
    Well maybe you should have made that more clearer, surely I cant be the only person who took it that way ?

Clearly not. To be fair though, it's not the kind of thing that a normal person would say seriously. It's like saying being racist is ok because I'm black. It's bollocks.
  • Options
    i think luke asks for and deserves everything that is thrown at him. i think mr g's thread is spot on.
    of late luke has told so many people to piss off just for asking him a question or asking him to substantiate a point of view.
    he has recently threatened to kill people ...smash peoples heads through walls ...he defends xmas as some fantastic thing and behaves like this in a xmas thread ...now deleted cos it was so horrendous!
    meaning luke hasn't a clue what the message of xmas is at all.
    i along with lots of others have said all manner of things to support help and encourage him ...to no avail.
    he is always challenging the mods to ban him ...he keeps saying he wants them to ban him ...if thats the case ...why doesn't he just fuck off of his own accord?
    no one else would get away with what he gets away with.
    dyslexia?
    i know many dyslexics ...i have even tried to encourage luke by telling him all the details of a dyslexic friend who is about to be publisehed on a grand scale ...not one dyslexic person i know behaves in such a nasty and moronic manner as this prat.
    disabilities ...i have a disabled daughter and i can tell you that disabled people have a PERFECTLY SOUND SENSE OF HUMOUR AND MOST HATE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.
    luke is an arsehole.
  • Options
    Clearly not. To be fair though, it's not the kind of thing that a normal person would say seriously. It's like saying being racist is ok because I'm black. It's bollocks.

ok, your right im wrong........end of debate cos I cant be arsed to carry it on.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    luke is an arsehole.

If you weren't male, married or old enough to be my dad I would kiss you for that wonderful comment.
  • Options
    im saying nothing
  • Options
    i think luke asks for and deserves everything that is thrown at him. i think mr g's thread is spot on.
    of late luke has told so many people to piss off just for asking him a question or asking him to substantiate a point of view.
    he has recently threatened to kill people ...smash peoples heads through walls ...he defends xmas as some fantastic thing and behaves like this in a xmas thread ...now deleted cos it was so horrendous!
    meaning luke hasn't a clue what the message of xmas is at all.
    i along with lots of others have said all manner of things to support help and encourage him ...to no avail.
    he is always challenging the mods to ban him ...he keeps saying he wants them to ban him ...if thats the case ...why doesn't he just fuck off of his own accord?
    no one else would get away with what he gets away with.
    dyslexia?
    i know many dyslexics ...i have even tried to encourage luke by telling him all the details of a dyslexic friend who is about to be publisehed on a grand scale ...not one dyslexic person i know behaves in such a nasty and moronic manner as this prat.
    disabilities ...i have a disabled daughter and i can tell you that disabled people have a PERFECTLY SOUND SENSE OF HUMOUR AND MOST HATE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.
    luke is an arsehole.

For the second time this evening

I bow to you sir.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    i dont want support and why has dyslexia been brought up in this thread. i dont understand why it has!! why has someone made it an issue? Forget about it!!!

it people want to take the mick let them... its allrite! I forgive them!
    surely there be two people typing this stuff ...
This discussion has been closed.