Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Happy Xmas Luke

2001_huge_keyboard.jpg
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try harder next time ;s
  • Options
    By all means be pissed off for him being a twat towards others but no need to take the piss outta a learning difficulty.
  • Options
    by all means why should dyslexia mean i should have to treat anyone worse or better than any person in general

if i get told to feck off etc and all sorts then how and why should i react anything different
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    by all means why should dyslexia mean i should have to treat anyone worse or better than any person in general

if i get told to feck off etc and all sorts then how and why should i react anything different

You don't need to bring the dyslexia into it. You treat him how you want but i don't think its needed to bring this into it thats all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG

It doesn't. But if you had epilepsy for instance and i started calling you flash gordon or something you'd probably start crying on about things you can't change.
  • Options
    MrG
    It seems you have started another pick on Luke thread.

why?

on second thoughts don't answer, just leave it

its not really funny
  • Options
    Originally posted by hobbs
    MrG
    It seems you have started another pick on Luke thread.

why?

on second thoughts don't answer, just leave it

its not really funny

I wholly endorse this event and/or statement
  • Options
    as someone once famously said on these boards
    political correctness, its f**king madness

just because he is a minority doesnt stop me from voicing my views against someone that regualrly insults me and other good folk of this board by calling them names and by accusing them of things that they havnt done

im not annoyed with him, or picking on him because he is dyslexic, im doing it because he does my nut in and needs to grow up, ive tried to be the bigger person and walk away, but why should the normally well behaved people have to back off when one kid cries wlof again and again
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG

just because he is a minority doesnt stop me from voicing my views against someone that regualrly insults me and other good folk of this board by calling them names and by accusing them of things that they havnt done

im not annoyed with him, or picking on him because he is dyslexic, im doing it because he does my nut in and needs to grow up, ive tried to be the bigger person and walk away, but why should the normally well behaved people have to back off when one kid cries wlof again and again

You arent listening. I dont give a fuck what you talk to him like, i just see no need to bring his learning difficulties into it. Surely you understand?
    For instance if someone who was in a wheelchair was annoying you you shout all you want but theres no need to bring the wheekchair into it.
  • Options
    last time i let rip on you i didnt get off lightly i was warned, and while i stand by all i have said, i take the good with the bad and will be punished if needs must

i offered you help on a number of occasions, the phrase
    i dont need your f**king help
    comes to mind
  • Options
    one last time so you know, i had dropped it, but you keep on bringin it back up by saying

"drop it drop it drop it"
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG

Originally posted by me
    It doesn't. But if you had epilepsy for instance and i started calling you flash gordon or something you'd probably start crying on about things you can't change.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    i am so fucking pissed off now... mrg you hypercirte... there uare sending me messages and then u do this... i told u to leave me alone as i knew u was tyring to piss me off.

whatare the mods going do about this? probably nothing agauin... just to emssage me telling me 2 behave ut no mention 2 the breal trouble makers as usual.

guys just bb thanful u are all dead clever1

Mr Pot, I'd like to introduce you to Mr Kettle.

To be honest, I'm surprised you haven't been banned for your behaviour.
  • Options
    Ok, can I just make a point here?

If you're insulting one person by poking fun at a learning difficulty you're insulting others too... And that's myself inculded.

It's like... why bring the dyslexia in to it when dyslexia plays no part in whatever he's done to annoy you?
  • Options
    Me thinks some people need to grow up and realise that things like this wont hurt just the person that they intend it to. A lot of people have dylexia, and although it doesn't show, it's still there and it is hurtful to have fun pointed at them because of it.
  • Options
    is slagging somoene because they are dyslexic worse than slagging someone if they are ginger, both are uncontrolable things, it seems ok to slag one thing and not the other these days.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    is slagging somoene because they are dyslexic worse than slagging someone if they are ginger, both are uncontrolable things, it seems ok to slag one thing and not the other these days.

Welcome to the UK... Land of selective compassion. Please enjoy your stay.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Please enjoy your stay.

i think i've outwelcomed my stay, i'm away to to the bible belt in America, it'll be alright there :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    it doesn't other me when people take the mick they can if they want.

they just should be thankful they are all right up the leanring end!

we are thankful, you should be thankful aswell, there are children with no clothes living in poverty and starvation in africa with no homes, everyone has weaknesses but we all have more strenghts, use them.
  • Options
    oi! mod alert
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    If you're insulting one person by poking fun at a learning difficulty you're insulting others too... And that's myself inculded.

It's like... why bring the dyslexia in to it when dyslexia plays no part in whatever he's done to annoy you?

well said, moonrat.

regardless of how crap you may feel someone's own behaviour has been, using their disability to poke fun at them is an extremely low move and you do run the risk of offending others you may not wish to.

play nice.
  • Options
    Re: oi! mod alert
    Originally posted by Treee

play nice.

but i like playing rough :naughty:
  • Options
    Re: Re: oi! mod alert
    they can the mick i want them too.

Why would you want them too?:confused:
  • Options
    abbsolutley! i think about africa everyday even though u wont elieve me. we are all increddiabley lucky.

and look at them now in south east asia...
    its bloody terrible!!

thats why i'd never kill my self. why throw my life anyway.

and i always give to charity... always even though it goes in their back pockets!!!

why do you support bush and all then, they are the cause for most of the shit of the world, do you really think if America was nice to the mid east then the terrorists would have any reason to attack them, think about it.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: oi! mod alert
    i deserve it for one and i owe them one and erer i deserve it.
    Hmm you seem like a very mixed up chap.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oi! mod alert
    ry i didnt realise i had said same thing twice in one sentence. basically... say what ya want to me take the mick tis allrite

I have no need.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    This thread is wrong for so many different reasons :|
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: oi! mod alert
    i deserve it for one and i owe them one and erer i deserve it.

No you don't...

And besides, insulting you with the 'spacka card' is also insulting a lot of other people with learning difficulties too because it implies them as inferior.
  • Options
    To be honest, I'm losing patience with your typing. It was better before you were diagnosed, and it seems to me you're using your dyslexia as an excuse.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    To be honest, I'm losing patience with your typing. It was better before you were diagnosed, and it seems to me you're using your dyslexia as an excuse.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. I didn't want to say anything incase people thought I was being horrible to the dyslexic boy :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85

don't read his posts.
This discussion has been closed.