Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boy rAcers and their HuGE cars

I didn't say it :p
generall nevermind :p

Rach ;)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol well that was quick :p
  • Options
    always :naughty:
  • Options
    Tsk tsk young man.. :p

you just know complaints will follow ;)
  • Options
    .............................................confused .......................................
  • Options
    oh i typed something and posted it for rachie004, but i sorta paraphrased a little and she got annoyed
  • Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nope still confused lol

never mind.
    my time will come when i understand things.
    :)
  • Options
    special one off discounts, and group rates included, lose your innocence here for less than what it costs in middlesbrough
  • Options
    wanker ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    wanker ;)

she does well for what shes paid
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    she does well for what shes paid
    :yes: Tis true...

I just put it down to a quick hand ;)
  • Options
    No but your insurance rises !
  • Options
    MrG, you've come up with the shittest threads recently that are neither constructive or amusing whatsoever.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doofay
    MrG, you've come up with the shittest threads recently that are neither constructive or amusing whatsoever.

well that message that rachie posted was origionally the first post in this thread but on my account, she popped around after i had finished work to say hi

it was then edited because it was thought to be rather silly, then it all came out, and i see everyone but you in here having an amusing time with it
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    well that message that rachie posted was origionally the first post in this thread but on my account, she popped around after i had finished work to say hi

it was then edited because it was thought to be rather silly, then it all came out, and i see everyone but you in here having an amusing time with it

Look up plural in the dictionary. Then relate it to what i've just said. Then look at your other threads.
  • Options
    hmm earthquake in asia? 51 replies, id like to see you tell the souls of a 100,000 people and/or their surviving families a thread about their suffering was well erm crap

this thread been started by rachie004, so yes under the MrG username but not me, tis onto a second page now? and most of it was friendly banter. though you can have that if you want

i'll give you the merry xmas lukesh one

lukesh has a full mail box was just that, was trying sending him a genuine message of which i was greeted with obscene language

the all that FAO malarky was interested to find out how big mail boxes were and what users habits were concerning PM'ing, 32 replies

Animated advent, was a link to a selection of humerous xmas related flash animations, much of the same kind of ilk people occasionally post in here

www.imrworldwide.com, was in computing thread and was a genuine concern about cookies origionating or coming via thesite.org

im not new but......., was an introduction area thread, which i actually got around to introducing myself, no different from what was in there

an international student hates the british, a thread about a weird website i found where it appeared a foreign student dislikes british people, 86 replies

before that was a couple of bbc news reports of things that were interesting at the time

then there was the beat the burglars thread in P&D which was just before those two and got 27 replies, and i started that on the 4/12/04

im hardly a thread monster herem and while i can give the thought that you might not have found them interesting some time, i dismiss it not through opinjion but from what i have just posted above

i make it about 14-2 in my favour, and thats not a case of me saying im right and definately been right, this is fact arguing on my behalf, saves me the bother

i know ive annoyed most of you out their with my behaviour lately, i apologise to those it has bothered, many will be pleased to know i have been given a stern warning, it was expected and i accept it, i stand by what i have said and done, but i hope nobody has the audacity to go and do what annoyed me in the first place, make the mother of all fookups, by assuming things
  • Options
    I bow to you
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    I bow to you

I have noticed you do a fair bit of bowing to people, you are very polite :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Richeh
    I have noticed you do a fair bit of bowing to people, you are very polite :p

It's a respect thing, it just communicates approval, and admiration quickly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    It's a respect thing, it just communicates approval, and admiration quickly.

Of course, which is no bad thing :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    hmm earthquake in asia? 51 replies, id like to see you tell the souls of a 100,000 people and/or their surviving families a thread about their suffering was well erm crap

this thread been started by rachie004, so yes under the MrG username but not me, tis onto a second page now? and most of it was friendly banter. though you can have that if you want

lukesh has a full mail box was just that, was trying sending him a genuine message of which i was greeted with obscene language

the all that FAO malarky was interested to find out how big mail boxes were and what users habits were concerning PM'ing, 32 replies

Animated advent, was a link to a selection of humerous xmas related flash animations, much of the same kind of ilk people occasionally post in here

www.imrworldwide.com, was in computing thread and was a genuine concern about cookies origionating or coming via thesite.org

im not new but......., was an introduction area thread, which i actually got around to introducing myself, no different from what was in there

an international student hates the british, a thread about a weird website i found where it appeared a foreign student dislikes british people, 86 replies

before that was a couple of bbc news reports of things that were interesting at the time

then there was the beat the burglars thread in P&D which was just before those two and got 27 replies, and i started that on the 4/12/04

im hardly a thread monster herem and while i can give the thought that you might not have found them interesting some time, i dismiss it not through opinjion but from what i have just posted above

i make it about 14-2 in my favour, and thats not a case of me saying im right and definately been right, this is fact arguing on my behalf, saves me the bother

i know ive annoyed most of you out their with my behaviour lately, i apologise to those it has bothered, many will be pleased to know i have been given a stern warning, it was expected and i accept it, i stand by what i have said and done, but i hope nobody has the audacity to go and do what annoyed me in the first place, make the mother of all fookups, by assuming things
    maybe it's the brandy and carklsberg special but i haven't a clue what is happening here ...mr g ...you realy don't have to explain yourself mate ...or exuse yourself.
    fuck 'em all!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Richeh
    Of course, which is no bad thing :D

Indeed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    mr g ...you realy don't have to explain yourself mate ...or exuse yourself.
    fuck 'em all!

i would do but i dont find all of them attractive enough
  • Options
    Don't cry rachie, if he doesn't I would.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    :crying:

id still do some of them ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG

Dear god.

I'm not going to reply to each individual one due to the fact that i, maybe unlike you, have a social life. I was referring more to threads in the anything goes section.

Theres the luke thread where you have stopped replying due to the fact that presumably, you're embarrased about what an idiotic thread it was.

Then theres the asia thread - where you went on at stargalaxy for no apparent reason except to get your kicks - you went on about how insensitive he was, but forgot about the fact that in the title you put "Asia gets creamed by earthquake"- something a lot more insensitive than what he put.

The Luke mailbox thread he said something and you replied with sheer bitter sarcasm and then pretended you didnt.

Etc etc.
  • Options
    carefull management of time allows me to spend all of 2 minutes using the search function

and having so much of a social life yourself you can tell me where and when im getting my kicks?
    i washaving a good enough time with rachie this afternoon watching a dvd

as for ones in the anything goes section ,perhaps you would have been better saying that my posts have been on the whole
    Originally posted by Doofay

we might agree to disagree on my post quality within particular threads, but as for threads, me thinks you confused with your english
  • Options
    i've also had the privaledge of being told i have posted THE most pointless and worthless threads ...it's great to be recognised occasionaly.
  • Options
    i've also had the privaledge of being told i have posted THE most pointless and worthless threads ...it's great to be recognised occasionaly.

you are my morrocan roll model :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    how far away from the airport is Radcliffe?

Uhmm about 35 mins drive away

Or 25 if you drive like my sister :p

Its liek 15 mins away from the city centre by met tho
  • Options

Yours are drug induced and funny though :p