Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Paranoid about your BF/GF ???

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i guess it would just make me feel like i couldn't do anything for myself.
  • Options
    yeah I see what you mean, and I should have said that she does pays for things aswel.. my meaning was that she is a college student, who works part time for £70 a week.. and alot of that money goes on her everyday need's like make-up and travel, so i feel less guilty spending my money instead of her waisting her's. I'm sorry i didnt make that very clear. ooops ! :-(
  • Options
    Originally posted by LeonC
    everyday need's like make-up

:eek2:
  • Options
    lol i'm not saying she need's to se make-up ! but it's what she spends some of her cash on .. lip gloss and womens things !! yuk
  • Options
    Hehe, its slightly worrying that make-up is almost percieved as a necessity! Its nice of you to make sure that she doesn't go without, but easy, because she might get too used to it and not appreciate it very much.
  • Options
    I tell her all the time that she doesn't need make-up ! but you know what women are like (being one yourself) she doesn't feel confident enough to go without :-)