Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Oh how embaressing...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    She said its because im worrying too much

sounds about right to me! the more you worry the worse it'll get, just try to relax and you'll be fine :)
  • Options
    Re: Oh how embaressing...
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Well last night i had sex for the first time with my girlfriend...oh dear.

We done loads of foreplay and loads of oral and she said she loved it (plus i could kinda tell she liked it). Well as soon as we got to the penetration bit things were going fine but i cum pretty quickly.

Now i know first time is never great and mindblowing, in fact iv heard that first time is never great. But what i dont understand is that she can toss me off for ages and when we got down to it last night i kinda finished early.

Im kinda guessing its first time nerves, but i feel totally confident with her and she makes me feel special. I did keep going after i cum but couldnt keep it up.

As you can tell this is very embaressing for me to say this on a public board, any advice as to keep myself going for longer would be great :)

Thanks

Put a wank in the bank before you fuck her.
  • Options
    Dont worry about it dude...

I remember my girlfreind before last, I had sex with her up against the side of someones house the first time we met... it was crap, i cummed in just over like 2 mins.. i reckon it was due to the excitment

However the next time we did it was in my bedroom and i didnt even manage to cum that time lol. We went on for ages :)

So yeah id put it down to the first time thing.. the more you do it the better you get. Tell her you need to practice more offen with her :) allways a good excuse :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by vergis
    Tell her you need to practice more offen with her :) allways a good excuse :D

Shes the one that suggested we practise ;)

We have been having sex a lot more lately and its been getting better everytime now.

At the moment i can last for ages, not sure how long but its long enough and shes always smiling when were finished. Cant be bad :)

Thanks for the advice, i guess it is just a mental thing after all.
  • Options
    Now i know first time is never great and mindblowing, in fact iv heard that first time is never great.

I do NOT agree :P

My 1st time with my bf was absolutly mindblowing... It was at a halloween party 3 feet away from another couple so I dont know if it was because of that or if he's actually pretty good:P
  • Options
    Originally posted by Marishka
    I do NOT agree :P

My 1st time with my bf was absolutly mindblowing... It was at a halloween party 3 feet away from another couple so I dont know if it was because of that or if he's actually pretty good:P

He must be good, respect to ya :p