Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New Zealand and the Civil Union Bill!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whatever, Fiend.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    Whatever, Fiend.

Sorry, you said to rebuke with scripture. I am NOT in a position to know if someone means it when they say they're a christian. I will never know while I am on this earth. Equally, if someone says they're a christian I will NOT let them get away with this kind of hatred.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Sorry, you said to rebuke with scripture. I am NOT in a position to know if someone means it when they say they're a christian. I will never know while I am on this earth. Equally, if someone says they're a christian I will NOT let them get away with this kind of hatred.
    If I must...2 Timothy 3
    "16All Scripture is Godbreathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work"

Read all of 2Tim3 in fact.
  • Options
    What's your point?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    What's your point?
    I forget.

Something about you teaching, rebuking, correcting and training etc instead of aimless criticism.

I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    All true of course, but be watchful that you use ^ that ^ intelligence when you reply to people like scary_tomato who obviously don't have the same understanding as you.

"You're an embarassment" :no:

Thanks for that.