You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

UCAS worries

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Am I just being a pleb by getting worried that all my friends' offers have come in for the same university I'm applying for? Im applying for biology at Queens, but their courses are business/english etc. The only offer Ive got is from Abertay, and I did alright in my AS's: BBC.
Hmmm.... :confused:

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    Re: UCAS worries
    Originally posted by scytherchick
    Am I just being a pleb by getting worried that all my friends' offers have come in for the same university I'm applying for? Im applying for biology at Queens, but their courses are business/english etc. The only offer Ive got is from Abertay, and I did alright in my AS's: BBC.
    Hmmm.... :confused:

I wouldnt worry. Did you send off your form later than the rest? There is sooo much time left for offers to come in I really wouldn't worry.

And if they flat out reject you then you will also hear.

Don't worry.
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 I am one with The Mix
    UCAS have had my form for other a month and haven't had anything, despite my mates having had loads of offers. I'm not overly worried.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think this time last year I'd had a few offers back, but that was unusually early within my group of friends and I didn't get my last one (and the one I really wanted) back until well after christmas I think.

So I wouldn't worry about it :)
    thanks for replying everybody...I have de-stressed
    (for now hehe)
    ;)
    Really should send mine off.
    Originally posted by NaRaYaN
    Really should send mine off.

yeah me too!

No, I wouldn't worry, different departments, even if they're at the same university, take different amounts of time to process applications. It can be a frusrating wait though as I found out when I applyed last year (but I later decided to take a gap year, so it was all for nothing!)