Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

girls - how much do you discuss with your friends?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't really share a lot with my friends in the way of that sorta thing. I certainly wouldn't go into details of size and how good my bloke is in bed, cause it's not necessary really. I might say "Well I'm very happy with everything sexual ;) " to them but apart from the, no real ellaborate details!
  • Options
    This might sound a bit weird but if I want to talk about ANYTHING to do with sex I do it with my best friend. It just so happens that he is also my lover - its kind of a prerequisite for me. We have discovered so much together (not all successful) because we know if it's intimate then its just between us. It means when we hang out with friends and they are blabbing about their exploits, we can catch each others eye across the room and know we can trust each other. Its the one thing that makes our relationship special. And hey this is the guy I am with now but I have been that way with all my ex boyfriends. Most of which are still good friends.
    Any guy I've fucked that was not my friend just wasn't worth the effort of talking about.
    I guess what I am trying to say if you care about each other, and value your relationship, then the stuff that happens between the sheets, on the kitchen table, or on the back seat of his Mini should stay between the two of you. If you don't care about him, well I guess anything goes.
  • Options
    i have to say i have a small group that i do share everything with (my sister, hanna, helen, jenny, tom, sometimes my mum-however weird that sounds). i share it because i know it never goes any further, and its the same with them, i dont ever repeat what they tell me in confidence. i discuss everything with them (censor the really filthy stuff with my mum though and vice versa) and i dont see anything wrong with it as the beau doesnt mind. if its something really personal to him, then no, i wouldnt repeat it but the stuff i do repeat is just about shagging, what we done etc. etc. its really graphic but i dont see the harm.
  • Options
    Yes, girls tells everything. The night after I lost my virginity, I got loads of text messages from mates of mine (girls), that were also her mates. They were all teasing and asking how it was, and that they'd heard good things, etc. Bastards... :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Black Pearl
    This might sound a bit weird but if I want to talk about ANYTHING to do with sex I do it with my best friend. It just so happens that he is also my lover - its kind of a prerequisite for me. We have discovered so much together (not all successful) because we know if it's intimate then its just between us. It means when we hang out with friends and they are blabbing about their exploits, we can catch each others eye across the room and know we can trust each other. Its the one thing that makes our relationship special. And hey this is the guy I am with now but I have been that way with all my ex boyfriends. Most of which are still good friends.
    Any guy I've fucked that was not my friend just wasn't worth the effort of talking about.
    I guess what I am trying to say if you care about each other, and value your relationship, then the stuff that happens between the sheets, on the kitchen table, or on the back seat of his Mini should stay between the two of you. If you don't care about him, well I guess anything goes.

Well although i agree with you to an extent and a lot of what happens stayed between me and my gf as i considered her my best friend, i think you still need to be able to discuss certain things with other people i mean unless you are that grounded and that confident and open that nothing gets to you or you can tell your other half absolutly everything without hurting their feelings or whatever then i still think having 1 or 2 good friends who you can, get advice from, maybe vent to about things that happen sexually or not, its got to be a good thing!
    .matt