Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

who are you?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by JsT
    I am a moron.

and me. Seriously.

But yes. I'm Jane. I don't know who I am really. I don't know what I believe in anymore. I don't trust anyone. I'm the average depressed teenager with no confidence who can't go out alone and doesn't feel safe. I think inside I'm a lot older. People my own age piss me off. People of any age piss me off actually :p I'm ignorant in many ways. Most people think I'm fine. And they're right in thinking that. I just make things seem worse than they are.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ouch!

love you really, in an entirely heterosexual manner...

;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Nothing yet, he's just apparently really strict and stuff.
    A new boss, much like a new teacher, has to stamp their authority on others.
  • Options
    I'm Kirsty and I'm really up and down. At the moment I'm up because I'm excited about my birthday but occasionally I crack and fall down.
  • Options
    I'm Sel, a spiritual and cynical barmaid who longs to get out of her home town that offers no real career choices for me. I'm a sister and a daughter, a friend and sometimes a shoulder to cry on.

I have a reputation for being an oddball and apparently an odd sense of humour. I don't have the best self-esteem, but I get by.

Also an ex cutter & solvent abuser.
  • Options
    I'm Andy, quiet, shy and a bit of a loner. I would like to think that I'm a nice, friendly person. I'm a recovering depressive. That's about it really.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    AND I LIKE PIE!!!!!!"£"
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    AND I LIKE PIE!!!!!!"£"

dunno if its been said but your also a cunt :D
  • Options
    Someone give him some pie b4 he explodes!
  • Options
    Mmm... pie.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    dunno if its been said but your also a cunt :D
    thats not fair!!!! i cant say that word... i've been **** band!
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    thats not fair!!!! i cant say that word... i've been **** band!
    Same here. There are ways to get round the filter. According to Jim V, (he of the brilliant moderator) it is not against the rules to say it here. Contact him and ask for more info. He can remove the filter if you ask nicely.
  • Options
    Im lian, a not so normal teenager :yes:
  • Options
    Im Rich ( not literally sadly ) I dont really know who i am but i know what i am. I'm every bit as good a friend as you could ask for ( Now thats talking yourself up, but its true! ) I'm also very negative and down on myself and im quiet and shy.

I wonder where life is taking me ;)
  • Options
    well im ross and i was born in 1984 thats about it really apart from that i dont know who i am anymore to be honest i jsut escaped a personal hell and now living in edinburgh had too take out a loan jsut too move am curently unemployed for the first time ever almost liek a holiday rather than anythng ,

also im too shy around new people but too loud in front of old freinds as i've been told although its not a bad thing ive heard also im a fool when it comes too love i get my hopes up too early and its all ends in tears most the time apart from that i cant say much else

meh hollyoaks is on must go

:)
  • Options
    So long as I have pulse. Got friends and family. And capable of being ambitious towards my career while having fun. I don't care. As I'm happy with the way things are.
  • Options
    I'm Elisa. I'm 20. I've just returned from 6 months abroad and am bored out of my mind in England :-/

I am a totally different person to before I went away. I now have (some) confidence and a (slightly) higher self esteem. Its all good.