Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

girls all look the same

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
http://www.nrk.no/musikk/3520748.html
In this picture of Britney and Christina, I think its really strinking how similar they look. From a distance, you probably couldnt even tell them apart. They probably look really different from each other really, but they look so similar here.
On an evening, im always seeing groups of girls going out, all styled almost identically, give or take maybe a slightly different top, but the hairstyles are all the same, blonde streaks, hipsters, pierced bellies, blah blah blah.
Is this what beautiful is now?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
«13456

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Is this what beautiful is now?

    You're making the assumption that looking like a cloned civilisation actually is considered 'beautiful' though....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's what's fashionable.

    What I find really tragic is the one girl in any group who doesn't have the figure for it- she has hips, a bust, whatever- and she looks so terrible because of what she's wearing. She's normally really quite pretty, but she dresses so badly.

    Though yes, they all look the same. It's awful.

    The goths all look the same too.

    God, I hate sheeple.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It's what's fashionable.

    What I find really tragic is the one girl in any group who doesn't have the figure for it- she has hips, a bust, whatever- and she looks so terrible because of what she's wearing. She's normally really quite pretty, but she dresses so badly.

    Though yes, they all look the same. It's awful.

    The goths all look the same too.

    God, I hate sheeple.

    Isn't it fascinating how lots of goths seem to say things like 'i'm being individual'.... yeah, dress like tons of other people so you all look exactly the same, how individual....

    I assume fashionable also includes that choking cheap perfume that crawls up your nose when you walk past them does it? If that's fashionable, god help taste.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Help the cause, set fire to someone in a poncho.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    clone people in clone town with clone phones and clone speak,
    in an age when we get to watch people painting their living room wall and reranging the furniture!
    we get to watch people living together in a house ...wow!
    what exciting times we live in ...i'll stay in my time warp thankyou ...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I agree people from differentgroups do it too, indieboppers all like to wear similar hoodies and stripey tights too. its almost tribal in a way.
    None seem more prevalent than the trendy look though, which does actually seem to be the look people just assume is attractive. The alternative look doesnt have nearly as many followers.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    with plastic faces and plastic tits ...plastic smiles and chiselled hips.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And only last week you were getting on at me for bitching about this :razz:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    And only last week you were getting on at me for bitching about this :razz:
    yeah well, thats different :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    http://www.nrk.no/musikk/3520748.html
    In this picture of Britney and Christina, I think its really strinking how similar they look. From a distance, you probably couldnt even tell them apart. They probably look really different from each other really, but they look so similar here.
    On an evening, im always seeing groups of girls going out, all styled almost identically, give or take maybe a slightly different top, but the hairstyles are all the same, blonde streaks, hipsters, pierced bellies, blah blah blah.
    Is this what beautiful is now?

    clone country, who said cloning was illegal :lol:


    if people just wore what suited them and enhanced their features, the world would be a better place

    last nite made change everyone wore random stuff :D too many freddy krugers though

    brightons the only non 100% clonetown these days in the south, nice little shops and non-chain pubs all over the place
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    clone country, who said cloning was illegal :lol:

    bushcloning.jpg

    :eek:
    if people just wore what suited them and enhanced their features, the world would be a better place

    I'm all for people looking fashionable/trendy (good) but it's when so many people blindly follow stupid fads (usually girls), 'cause they see some shitty C-list celeb wearing it in the latest issue of Heat/Closer/Bliss/whatever magazine, that it starts to get gay.

    It might sound shallow (well OK, it sounds really shallow) but whenever we're clubbing me and the majority of people I know don't bother wasting our time with the girls that go out wearing this shit. You can pretty much tell what kinda person they are if they do parade around in ponchos, all blonde hair with highlights, Louis Vuitton bags (usually fake. Do you really expect us to believe you paid a total of 20 quid for all that cheap-ass jewelry and blew 400 odd quid on a real bag? Come on!), big-ass gold hooped earrings, the shortest skirt you could find in the shop (even in the middle of winter), and a top with your tits hanging out etc.

    The kinda girls that wear that shit usually don't have too much going on between the ears.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well I wasnt meaning it as a discussion on dressing differently because that way more men will take you seriously.
    Why does it boil down to how easily someone will pull the opposite sex. Theres more to it than that.
    Ps. what difference does it make if a LV handbag is fake or not.They look the same anyway.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Ps. what difference does it make if a LV handbag is fake or not.They look the same anyway.

    and they're all ugly.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    well I wasnt meaning it as a discussion on dressing differently because that way more men will take you seriously.

    Not just men, the other girls that don't dress like this can see they look cheap too :razz:
    Why does it boil down to how easily someone will pull the opposite sex. Theres more to it than that.

    That was just an example. Seeing as I don't have experience of them from any other point of view since I'm not a girl nor do I hang around with them I couldn't comment :razz:
    They look the same anyway.

    Exactly. They look the same yet every girl in Britain decided they would get one anyway. Plusss I've met a few girls who claimed theirs were real ; they're fooling noone ;[

    Anyway, I was just giving you an example of how every girl with a Louis Vuitton bag ended up looking the same.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Phwoor. I don't care if they look the same they are both hot! I can't tell the difference between them without my glasses though.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    well I wasnt meaning it as a discussion on dressing differently because that way more men will take you seriously.
    Why does it boil down to how easily someone will pull the opposite sex. Theres more to it than that.
    Ps. what difference does it make if a LV handbag is fake or not.They look the same anyway.

    no we was making point that you take people more seriously if theyre original yet stylish

    fashionable doesnt always = stylish

    if youre on about pulling, im just out for a dirty bint, well dont matter what theyre wearing more thsan often, but for people in general, we all look better if we wear what suits us

    remember, youre unique.... JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Some friends and I laughed our drunk asses off at some girls who were in mini skirts and stuff, and were about 13-14 years old. Maybe we hurt their feelings, but, hey, we were drunk. I wouldn't do it sober, but their 'style' was really pathetic.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by J
    marry her and have 14, daughters and 7 sons.

    Now you're just forcing instances of '7' :razz: ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by J
    This is what is beautiful:

    Michelle_Ryan35.jpg

    Hell yes. Now that's true beauty. As opposed to 'popular faddy beauty'.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does anyone else find that the girls we're referring to, and others, often get the opposite response to what they want when they dress? Many dress to look older, more mature, more stylish and more sexual. They instead look immature, cheap, tacky, young, and unfortunately make themselves look rather tarty. Other girls dress to be individuals and end up conforming to organised individualism. It's pathetic.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Hell yes. Now that's true beauty. As opposed to 'popular faddy beauty'.
    There's something vampiresque about her teeth. :eek:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Does anyone else find that the girls we're referring to, and others, often get the opposite response to what they want when they dress?

    They don't though. There's always some guy willing to give them the attention they're after. Usually the dressed up ned type: shiny black shoes, black trousers, long sleeve shirt with those stupid diagonal box patterns in from Next.
    Originally posted by Kentish
    There's something vampiresque about her teeth. :eek:

    I was just thinking that :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by Kentish
    There's something vampiresque about her teeth. :eek:

    Who cares? They're not abnormal, there's nothing wrong with them other than how starlingly pure and milky they are.

    She's got that innocent yet playful look, makes you want to just dive into the photo... you could put a bag over her head and cut holes so i can see her eyes and that'd keep me happy....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    you could put a bag over her head and cut holes

    Whereas usually it'd be the other way about for you to get anywhere near a girl like that :razz:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    They don't though. There's always some guy willing to give them the attention they're after. Usually the dressed up ned type: shiny black shoes, black trousers, long sleeve shirt with those stupid diagonal box patterns in

    Interestingly enough, i've just considered how if I took my jacket off and changed my shirt i'd look rather like that - if I owned a shirt like that of course...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: girls all look the same
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Whereas usually it'd be the other way about for you to get anywhere near a girl like that :razz:

    Not met the missus then have ya Keizo.... :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    if I owned a shirt like that of course...

    One of these dodgy shirts.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Interestingly enough, i've just considered how if I took my jacket off and changed my shirt i'd look rather like that - if I owned a shirt like that of course...
    So in other words, you wear black shoes and trousers. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kentish
    So in other words, you wear black shoes and trousers. :rolleyes:

    My point is, if they didn't have the silly diagonal bits on their shirts, they'd look normal. Like me. It's such a strange thing that we can be poles apart and yet very close.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    normal. Like me.
    :eek2:
    Everyone has their own version of 'normal'.
Sign In or Register to comment.