Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

girls all look the same

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *x*franki chicken*x*
    You don't know what ginger means :confused:

He's one of 'em foreign types. ;):p

(That was my best grandma impression. How did I do?)
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    The website which just have a counter on them saying "1 year 9 months 32 days 14 hours and 6 minutes until (insert name of hot underage girl from TV/films) is legal!" and lots of pictures of them looking hot.

Aaah. Kinda sad... really. Esepcially seeing as none of the visitors to the sites will ever have a chance in Hell with her.
    And rather than taking the piss, you could have just said that ginger hair=red hair. :p

I thought the picture made it clear enough. Anyway, when was the last tiem I gave someone a straight answer without taking the piss? :razz:
    And yes, there are a lot of pictures where she is blonde, but she is still naturally ginger so....

Yeah but the point was some people have naturally ugly hair colours, not people with ginger hair are ugly. Lindsay Lohan obviously seems to think her natural ginger colour is ugly, so she dyed it.
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    So... anyone care to tell me what "ginger" means?

My picture kinda explained it ;[
    So... How can a colour be ugly?

WTF!? How can it not be?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*franki chicken*x*
    You don't know what ginger means :confused:

How many ginger people do you get in Greece naturally?

Zalbor does alright seeing as English isn't his first language.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

Ah, didn't know that see.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit

Thank you. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    WTF!? How can it not be?
    I understand how a specific person can like some colours and dislike others, but "ugly" means more than that.
  • Options
    I understand how a specific person can like some colours and dislike others, but "ugly" means more than that.

Ginger is ugly. Just like fat is ugly. Obviously you're gonna get the odd weirdo who has a ginger/fat fetish, but apart from that noone likes it.
  • Options
    Ginger is ugly. Just like fat is ugly. Obviously you're gonna get the odd weirdo who has a ginger/fat fetish, but apart from that noone likes it.
    Well, ok... I still don't see what is so special about this specific hair colour that sets it apart from all others though.
  • Options
    Indeed.

At a rough estimate, 99.99% of the girls who dress like slappers look fucking horrible. It's cringeworthy at times seeing fat chicks (for the want of a better phrase, not in the mood to pussyfoot around) who can't pull certain things off, even though they desperately want to.

The sad thing is, some of these lasses could be half-decent looking and have a chance of pulling the likes of me if they dressed in a way that suited them.

It's them who lose out in the end.
  • Options
    Well, ok... I still don't see what is so special about this specific hair colour that sets it apart from all others though.

Ginger hair usually = scarily pale skin, shit loadsa freckles etc.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

It's them who lose out in the end.

Yeah, on some sweet Kiezo lovin'.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ginger hair usually = scarily pale skin, shit loadsa freckles etc.
    But if the point is the pale skin and freckles, how does dying the hair change that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    My sister is ginger and she always has people coming up to her in the street telling her how beautiful her hair is, and how pretty she is. Bitch.

Obviously you're gonna get a few exceptions to the rule, but what I said is pretty much true :razz:
  • Options
    But if the point is the pale skin and freckles, how does dying the hair change that?

I didn't say it did :confused:
  • Options
    Yup.

Any ginger baby of mine gets left outside the chippy in a carrier bag I'm afraid :no:
  • Options
    Ginger works well on girls. Or it can do.

Ginger blokes all look as ugly as Chris Evans. But even if he was any other colour he'd still be an ugly fuck.

I have to bow to the wisdom of t'missus I think :yes:
  • Options
    I didn't say it did :confused:
    What I mean is, you just said that the hair colour is not the problem, but the pale skin and freckles. So why did you say that ginger hair is ugly instead of saying "pale skin and freckles are ugly"?
    If someone had ginger hair but normal skin would it still bother you? If not, the colour isn't ugly.
  • Options
    Ginger or red hair at least i find nice.
  • Options
    Ginger works well on girls. Or it can do.

I've seen about two nice looking ginger girls. Ever. Even then they were more of an auburny colour.
    What I mean is, you just said that the hair colour is not the problem, but the pale skin and freckles.

You misunderstood. All three together are ugly.
    So why did you say that ginger hair is ugly instead of saying "pale skin and freckles are ugly"?

'Cause we were talking about hair colour...?
    If someone had ginger hair but normal skin would it still bother you?

Yes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Ginger or red hair at least i find nice.

You're the odd weirdo I was talking about :razz:
  • Options
    If someone had ginger hair but normal skin would it still bother you? If not, the colour isn't ugly.

i'm not ginger. i just have a horrible natural hair colour. so i dye it. problem fixed.
  • Options
    You're the odd weirdo I was talking about :razz:

:yeees:

Proper red hair is hawt.
  • Options
    The other night I was saying to my parents how ginger people usually had to prove they were decent people before I would stop laughing at their hair. My mum called me racist and my dad called me black:eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i'm not ginger. i just have a horrible natural hair colour. so i dye it. problem fixed.
    My original question was to you anyway: What makes a colour "ugly" or "horrible"?
  • Options
    My original question was to you anyway: What makes a colour "ugly" or "horrible"?

same as what makes a colour nice, or appealing. just in reverse.

you must have thought to yourself at some point 'wow, that's a nice colour'. turn that sentiment around, and that's my hair.
  • Options
    Do you think you treat beautiful people differently to how you treat non-beautiful people.
  • Options
    In a way yes, really beautifal people make me feel about an inch tall. Weather they mean to or not they do. I just dont feel comfortable around that kind of beauty.
  • Options
    Ginger blokes all look as ugly as Chris Evans. But even if he was any other colour he'd still be an ugly fuck.

There does seem to be something in that analysis.
  • Options
    About Chris Evans though, Hes a funny guy, well off, probably nice enough, clever enough, so whats the big deal about whether hes got ginger hair or isnt particularly beautiful. People have been like OMG what on earth do those girls see in him? as though its unnatural and abhorrant to like somebody despite them not being beautiful to look at.
    He might have all those other great attributes, but they all pale into insignificance if hes got an ugly face - why is that? Why is so much emphasis placed on their level of sexual attractiveness? Is that reallly what our worth boils down to?