Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boob size

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have really small boobs and i hate it and i was wondering if there was any natural way to increase them just a cup size and id be happy and also does anyone know where i can find a padded halter neck bra

Comments

• Options
    socks?
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    socks?

Orly?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Orly?

rly.
  • Options
    Try this site Ultimo
  • Options
    well the company i work for does this product called the Invisible bra and you dont need a bra to wear it...

here look this might work for you
    http://www.jmldirect.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1
  • Options
    There isn't a way to naturally increase the physical size of your breasts. Sorry. Learn to love what you have would be my advice. :)
  • Options
    Actually when i started taking the pill, i jumped up from a 34a/b to a 34d inover a year.... thats alot of boob tissue, but i put on everywhere else aswell...and not everyone puts on weight with the pill, but its a last resort really.... if it bugs you that much i mean.
  • Options
    Contraception is something you should talk over with your GP, its not really something you should take for its potential side effects.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Contraception is something you should talk over with your GP, its not really something you should take for its potential side effects.

Couldn't agree more!
  • Options
    ive been on the pill femodette for over a eyar but its a low pill and its done nothing
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Couldn't agree more!
    yeh me too, mine was to sort out my ache (im on a special contraceptive pill, then i got a bf so it worked out great :D
  • Options
    Padded push up cleavage enhancing bras. Its what most my bras are. Makes them look a tiny tiny bit bigger under stuff (i've learned you need boobs big enough for cleavage to really "enhance" them anyways though :p.
  • Options
    massage them
  • Options
    Chicken filliets
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    massage them
    Really? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz

When you are turned on your tits sweel.
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz

well mine seem to have gotten quite a bit bigger since the bf thing started groping and massaging them a lot
  • Options
    yeah but she wanted tolook bigger and she cant massage them all the time can she lol.... or do they grow bigger once massaged and stay bigger? or am i just lost again?
  • Options
    Thats a bit of a myth hun, if you grew its a growth spurt. Nothing to do with touching of any kind. Or youve put on weight??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Thats a bit of a myth hun, if you grew its a growth spurt. Nothing to do with touching of any kind. Or youve put on weight??
    Phew i thought so
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella

not put on any weight.....and they started getting bigger after the massaging started and have stayed the same since
  • Options
    One of my friends swore by that...sounds a bit random, but he said that it was a fact that massaging your breasts regularly can increse the size...I really don't know how or why it would work, and although he did offer to show the appropriate technique, I wasn't convinced...

For halterneck tops (i'm a 34B btw) I have a Debenhams own brand strapless bra...I love it!! Although I have a mini cleavage, wearing a halter neck made them seem flat and miniscule so I would definitely suggest finding that wee beasty-it's got quite thick foarmy padding, still looks natural though, gives boobies the lift and slight squish effect, gives excellent support and does have like, lil tag things for hooking up straps...you can also get gel bra's which are sorta spunky- really boosts but the one I've got-looks hot on, gives amazing umph to your cleavage...then gives you sore shoulders and back because it's such a heavy mother I tell ya! But I like swear by Debenhams stuff so, here's a link to the one that I believe is the same as mine:

Oooo Booby Support

Malt Munk xxx :D

P.s., is it just me or does that woman look plastic and shiny to you..!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by malteser monkay
    P.s., is it just me or does that woman look plastic and shiny to you..!!

she does doesnt she!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    massage them

Learn something new everyday. In my opinon small perky breast are great. :D
  • Options
    If you google it you get loads of results But i doubt all of them actually work, or even if any do.

I seem to remember reading in a magazine once an advert for this thing you attach to your breasts over night for like 3 months or something that stretches the breast tissue and encourages more to grow and increases your breasts my a cup size, they had a website and everything but i can't remember what the dam thing was called.
  • Options
    Ive just started workin in debenhams lingerie bit. The amount of padded bra's that are avaliable is loads! Just have a look round :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    There isn't a way to naturally increase the physical size of your breasts. Sorry. Learn to love what you have would be my advice. :)

The amount of people who have told me that their boyfriends playing with them increases the size.....can that possibly be true?
  • Options
    Re: Re: boob size
    Originally posted by J
    I wouldn't feel insecure about it, some guys like woman with smaller breasts. :)

Sometimes it's not a matter of feeling insecure as such, just it's nice to have quite big, shapely boobs, makes you feel more confident and pretty somehow. Like when I wear a good bra, I feel good about how I look when I go out. But I like the way mine are anyway :)
  • Options
    You could always get pregnant.
  • Options
    Anything more than a handful is a waste anyway.

The grass is always greener, pet, if you had big boobs you'd wish you could run without giving yourself black eyes.