Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boob size

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: boob size
    Originally posted by J
    I wouldn't feel insecure about it, some guys like woman with smaller breasts. :)

I do.:)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: boob size
    Originally posted by Exess
    I do.:)
    Good for you :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    You could always get pregnant.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Anything more than a handful is a waste anyway.

with respect your a bloke though. You dont know what it actually feels like to not have half decent sized boobs. You dont know what its like to not be able to wear nice tops cos they just dont fit right, you dont know what it feels like when your self concious about your lack of boobs.

The best bras are the gel bras, they are the only ones that make you look as though you have any boobs. The wonderbras are ok but if you have no boobs to push up then to be honest they are a waste of time.
  • Options
    Not sure if this can help but cheap ones can be found at primark but I am not sure bout if they do halternecks. I'm 34A and they have some good ones that are padded that make me more womanly! Cheap too! (Yes I am a cheapskate with small boobs!)

Oh and also advantage of padded bras has been relaised by me at a gig recently-thank fuck for padding or I would now have barrier shaped areas where my boobs are!
  • Options
    mine have shrunk :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    mine have shrunk :(

It is quite natural for women to experience growth and shrinkage during their monthly cycle.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    It is quite natural for women to experience growth and shrinkage during their monthly cycle.

No kidding? Something to do with estrogen levels I assume.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    The grass is always greener, pet, if you had big boobs you'd wish you could run without giving yourself black eyes.

Or go down stairs without a bra on without feeling like they're going to bounce right off your chest :mad:

And yeah, it's to do with water retention and hormone levels if they change size during your cycle.
  • Options
    Well big boobs are not always the best for women sometimes. Some women with large breasts get back pain from them even. But that would be in pretty extreme cases.