Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

KERRY campaign financed by terrorists...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Honest :cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by eternalsunshine

The Bush family had huge dealings with Nazi Germany.

And EXACTLY how many "dealings" with "Nazi Germany" did GWB have? And then explain it to me how he did this before he was conceived...

Or would you convict an individual for the actions of another, in his family? Ever have a black sheep in your own? Do you execute the family of a murderer, or hold THE INDIVIDUAL responsible for their act?

Hypocrisy would seem to be your strong suit, altho rivaled by both ignorance and prejudice.

Click onto the link, and listen to Kerry's own words. Or would your ignorance be threatened by a little knowledge?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Globe
    And EXACTLY how many "dealings" with "Nazi Germany" did GWB have? And then explain it to me how he did this before he was conceived...

Or would you convict an individual for the actions of another, in his family? Ever have a black sheep in your own? Do you execute the family of a murderer, or hold THE INDIVIDUAL responsible for their act?

Hypocrisy would seem to be your strong suit, altho rivaled by both ignorance and prejudice.

Click onto the link, and listen to Kerry's own words. Or would your ignorance be threatened by a little knowledge?
    D'ya want links on how the Bush dynasty financed itself from Hitler to the House of Saud to the extremely powerful Bin Laden family? I can give you shit loads of links if you want.

You still haven't addressed the Moonie thingy thing yet have you.

Are you one of them thar Moonies Globe?

Don't be shy now :)
  • Options
    ...as Globe tries to pull in reinforcements :D
  • Options
    I think Globe should read our information on how the explosives were in

AMERICAN HANDS

and now they've gone missing.

Typical American military incompetence then. You can't shoot the enemy correctly without hitting a friendly unit, and you cant keep their explosives away from them either.
  • Options
    Pardon me, my esteemed friend, but...

Was not that "chief" created AFTER 11 September event? :confused:

Would have made it just a little difficult to meet with him, prior to the event, would it not? ;)
    Just been watching a programme about the 'New World War', presented by Jonathan Dimbleby, in which he interviews Richard Clarke, 'Counter-terrorism Chief, 1998-2001'

Does that answer your question?
  • Options
    The DEFINITIVE John Fakir Kerry ad...

http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/

Yes lovely manipulation of soundbites there.
    Even more lovely is how it ALL focuses on the war, and not on anything else important.