Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

acts of sluts

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by princessamy
    I doubt very much ALL of them would have fooled you :)
    I guess the level of communication you had with them would show who was honest...

I like to think I am a pretty good judge of character usually. Trouble with me is I like to talk a lot. Some women don't like that. Guess that's why I get so little sex. :lol:
  • Options
    okay.. and i have another question... but i shan't be bothered to start another thread...

why do men lie about the number of people they've slept with??

the person i most recently slept with told me that he only slept with 2 people before me...

when in reality.. it was like... 1328923484409487378943417047...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077

the person i most recently slept with told me that he only slept with 2 people before me...

when in reality.. it was like... 1328923484409487378943417047...

Because then you might not sleep with them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Because then you might not sleep with them.

Yeah guys will do that. If the guy says he hasn't been with many women this might lead a woman to think "hey this guy likes me to tell me this and it must be special because I'm one of the few women he's been with". Women say guys are pigs and this is just one more example of how low we guys can sink some times. I'm no angel but I am always honest with a woman about my sexual history and I hope that she is honest with me too.
  • Options
    angel don;t worry about what anyone says. Sluts are cool and I like them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077:
    I'm qualified to a certain extent to answer this question. When I was at college, I had these mates who were, to put it midly, incredibly promiscious. They would have sex with any woman who offered. So, when I was with them, I felt the need to exaggerate my sexual experience when in reality I was a virgin and still am. These days, I don't exaggerate as the truth will out eventually.
  • Options
    I think all young(most) women go through a stage of being a slut, and by that I mean giving head to random guys and sleeping with people on one night stands.

But then we should ask ourselves what is a slut? I dont think Angel77 qualifies as being a slut on the account of her sleeping with 2 men.However giving head to countless amounts of men , makes me think that she is a dirty slut.:)
  • Options
    Promiscous people are overrated. Sex is Ok to have with plenty people. As long as you are careful, respect yourself..then fuck what people think.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    Probably a bit late in the day but there are some useful Q&As about the female orgasm that may help put your mind at rest, have a look at:
    Climax conundrum
    No O
    and
    The Secret's out
    Hope these help some,
    CB