Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

(serious) is there anyone you just HATE?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    OK, another person I've decided I now dislike is fiend_85.

how can you not like people you don't even know? Even I don't and I'm queen of detest.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    how can you not like people you don't even know? Even I don't and I'm queen of detest.

If I'm not allowed to dislike people I don't know, then I officially no longer hate President Bush and Jeremy Beadle.
  • Options
    If I'm not allowed to dislike people I don't know, then I officially no longer hate President Bush and Jeremy Beadle.

Well do you really dislike them personally? Or do you dislike what they stand for and how they are portrayed to be. Cuz thats two different kinds of dislike. Personal and... lets call it... hmmm... fuck knows, give it a general name. How about personal and impersonal dislike of a person.
  • Options

i think you'll find jeremy beadle is the man.

awww, that little arm....
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i think you'll find jeremy beadle is the man.
    awww, that little arm....

I hate that Jeremy Irons, though. Twat.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Iknowyourmum
    Just as long as the collars and cuffs match
    :thumb: nice! and they do :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    :thumb: nice! and they do :naughty:[/QUOTEI

Im sure they do, so theres absolutly no need to send me proof.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I hate that Jeremy Irons, though. Twat.

Why? I liked him. he made a good Scar in the Lion King :yes:

Im sure it was his voice ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Wayne Rooney. I fucking HATE that bloke with the biggest passion ever! His a big headed, ill tempered, show off chav.

and his head looks like a Swede.

don't make fun of my husband!!!!:mad:

i hate yoU! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    don't make fun of my husband!!!!:mad:

i hate yoU! :p

You should rush out and buy the new Wayne Rooney action figure........
    dopey.jpg
  • Options
    OK, another person I've decided I now dislike is fiend_85.

dont tell me you're going to start your enemies list again...
  • Options
    Anyways, I really hate my manager at work..aaaaand my Mum sometimes. She gets on my tits.
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    well rolly......please direct me to them.

God here we go, a wee child who longs for love/a real man.

YOU'RE 15. You're not gonna get a man anywhere near that age.

Christ, who I'm with the now isn't even a man. You ain't ever gonna get yourself a man until you make him into one or he moulds into something near enough a man due to the length of time the two of you are with each other. Fact. Wait until puberty's over with love.

If you get emotional fuckwits it's purely because you're so insecure and present yourself so meek and timid to the opposite sex and they walk right all over you. This is because they can see you're a complete push over and will cling to them regardless how shit things are so they come out rosy whilst you get beaten up emotionally.

I'd reccomend being a teenager, love. Do girly things, discover yourself..get an education. THEN decide okay, I want companionship - NOT love.

It's a sure-fire thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    God here we go, a wee child who longs for love/a real man.

YOU'RE 15. You're not gonna get a man anywhere near that age.

Christ, who I'm with the now isn't even a man. You ain't ever gonna get yourself a man until you make him into one or he moulds into something near enough a man due to the length of time the two of you are with each other. Fact. Wait until puberty's over with love.

If you get emotional fuckwits it's purely because you're so insecure and present yourself so meek and timid to the opposite sex and they walk right all over you. This is because they can see you're a complete push over and will cling to them regardless how shit things are so they come out rosy whilst you get beaten up emotionally.

I'd reccomend being a teenager, love. Do girly things, discover yourself..get an education. THEN decide okay, I want companionship - NOT love.

It's a sure-fire thing.

that's a little harsh... true... but harsh way of putting it.. don't you think??
  • Options
    Re: (serious) is there anyone you just HATE?
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    i'll go first, i absolutely despise robbie williams... he comes across as this smarmy prick who loves himself.

you have no idea of the STRESS of 'celebrity' do you.. ok yes he lives it UP and has his pick of the girls yeah but you miss the point. its like what do you get the man who has everything..

he's an ambitious man and obviously expects a lot more than what people have to offer.. some, ok a lot of people are just let-me-downs. listen to no regretts i reckon that about sums up robbie's attitude.

lmfao at his arrogance.. its neither secret or concealed.. and i bet at the Take That auctions he stood out bcos he was cheekier than the rest.. what a fucking boring group they would have been without him..

peace out.alex
  • Options
    Originally posted by eletric_poet
    Why the fuck pay a fat shit like Michael Winner to eat when there's people starving in this world???

people rate his criticism. he would argue he's providing a service.

hate is overrated and easy flawed. it's nearly always out of jealousy. COME on if you saw an orange faced man eating in Dr Foster's and he was being rude to the waiters or criticising the grub reasonably, you'd find it most amusing.. its only because he's made money out of something you do every nite with your MUM's cooking that you're jealous.
  • Options
    that's a little harsh... true... but harsh way of putting it.. don't you think??

Read all of her posts. ALL of them.

She's so tedious.

Rachie - I :heart: me more. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Read all of her posts. ALL of them.

She's so tedious.

Rachie - I :heart: me more. :p

haha.. okay, i see your point.. haha
    maybe i just think it's harsh because i'm in such a good mood..
  • Options
    haha.. okay, i see your point.. haha
    maybe i just think it's harsh because i'm in such a good mood..

Probably, I mean blokes aren't all bad; the one I've got is generally okay but then he's a bit of a twat. But I'm equally twattish to him so it's a nice balance really? :confused: Haha.
  • Options
    I wouldn't call it hate, but i can't stand that Sarah bird on Eastenders..................she really gets on my TITS!

and it's not coz of the part she plays coz i've seen her in other stuff.

I save my real hate for those that deserve it

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
  • Options
    There are two or three people that if I see them at the train station they'll be headbutting the front of a fast moving train.

I hope they die horribly, and I mean that very sincerely.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Charlie'dAngel
    I wouldn't call it hate, but i can't stand that Sarah bird on Eastenders..................she really gets on my TITS!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

i completely agree!
  • Options
    I also loathe Robbie Williams, but I don't reckon that is irrational as he is quite clearly a knob.
  • Options
    There are 3 people in this world who I can say I truely hate. One is my ex, who was a twat, as a lot of you know. The other two are my two older sisters' ex fiance's. Both of which were a lot more twattish than my ex.

One of them decided to move to Braintree....stupid, stupid boy...
  • Options
    edited as personal information about another user which is a private matter not one for a public notice board.

just thought i would share that with you.
    i find the stages that relationships with people change and how they react with each other very interesting... esp when its down to an "outside" influence... maybe i should write a book.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ertrael
    franki chicken didnt hate her ex when she was flat on her back on his mums bed digging her own nails into her chest cause she was enjoying his tongue so much...

i find the stages that relationships with people change and how they react with each other very interesting... esp when its down to an "outside" influence... maybe i should write a book.

Nice to see you again. :D
  • Options
    franki chicken didnt hate her ex when she was flat on her back on his mums bed digging her own nails into her chest cause she was enjoying his tongue so much...

You really wanna get banned don't ya...

No, I didn't hate you then. But I have every reason to hate you now...as you well know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Nice to see you again. :D
    i love your sarcasm! :D

only passing through doc... too busy with the fiancee and work and house and everything now a days to keep you amused and give you someone to point your finger at! :p
  • Options

You're a tosser. What kind of twat drags people's personal lives on to a public message board?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I also loathe Robbie Williams, but I don't reckon that is irrational as he is quite clearly a knob.

Yes, my sentiments exactly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Infinite
    You're a tosser. What kind of twat drags people's personal lives on to a public message board?

Didn't you know? It's hilariously funny to make people feel miserable.
This discussion has been closed.