Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

poetry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I'm Zak, new here. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever wondered about when you pick your nose, and get a really big bogey that goes all the way up the side of your nose. How far up is it medically possible for bogeys to go? Can they reach up into your eye sockets? Maybe even to your brain? Someone please inform me, as I often pick my nose, but am starting to feel concerned about the possibility of brain damage if any of those little suckers are clinging onto anything important. I'd hate to be mining for the green gold and end up with a brain haemorrhage, or maybe cancer or something.

Comments

• Options
    :eek2: Rest assured, you have nothing to worry about. Probably.
  • Options
    :lol: Oh no! I'm leaking brain lubricant!
  • Options
    Sometimes I get nosebleeds, and it just seems like that might be the tip of the iceberg. You'll be laughing on the other side of your face if I collapse and die of prostate cancer or something
  • Options
    :lol: prostate cancer? because you picked your nose? more like cranial collapse.
  • Options
    Originally posted by eletric_poet
    You'll be laughing on the other side of your face if I collapse and die of prostate cancer or something

We can only hope.
  • Options
    Prostate cancer, cranial collapse, same difference. Either way I'll be skull-fucked. I just don't want to go like that. I'm more of the heroic death type. I'm destined to die whilst saving a baby from a burning house whilst having sex with a beautiful woman, and shielding her from a fusilade of bullets from the evil nazis that want her dead. Or something. If bogeys stand in my way, I'll be really upset.
  • Options
    :lol: Buddy, welcome to thesite, you're funny.
  • Options
  • Options
    Buddy? What are you, Han Solo asking Lando "what's going on ... buddy?" Yeah, take THAT!!!
  • Options
    Re: poetry
    Hi, I'm Zak, new here. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever wondered about when you pick your nose, and get a really big bogey that goes all the way up the side of your nose. How far up is it medically possible for bogeys to go? Can they reach up into your eye sockets? Maybe even to your brain? Someone please inform me, as I often pick my nose, but am starting to feel concerned about the possibility of brain damage if any of those little suckers are clinging onto anything important. I'd hate to be mining for the green gold and end up with a brain haemorrhage, or maybe cancer or something.
    the trouble realy starts when you find the bogey your pulling on is attatched tpo your piles.
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    Funny, but sadly illiterate.

I thought i'd over look that for a change... he's made me chuckle.
  • Options
    illiterate, who gives a wank? I had to walk to school for TEN HUNDRED MILES in my bare feet, and it wasn't even a school, it was a shed in a cave, where a big fat paedophile lived. He taught me a few lessons in LIFE, and they weren't about your oh-so precious 'literacy' I can assure
  • Options
  • Options
    We couldn't even AFFORD your precious elecktrisithy, we had to make do with burning our own FAECES!!! And that wasn't good for cooking dinner, I can tell you.
  • Options
    We couldn't even AFFORD your precious elecktrisithy, we had to make do with burning our own FAECES!!! And that wasn't good for cooking dinner, I can tell you.
    or picking your nose before cleaning your nails!
  • Options
    Cleaning my nails? Hell, we couldn't even AFFORD fingers!!! We had to use bent paper clips, which made it hell when wiping my arse
  • Options
    :eek2:

you're strange.
  • Options
    So's your mum
  • Options
    I agree. Do you know her?

But you're baaaaaaaaaaaaad strange.
  • Options
    I bled when I shat earlier, my bumhole still hurts. It's a good job I'm not gay, I'd never get a willy up there at the moment, it's really tender
  • Options
    Oh My God.
  • Options
    I bled when I shat earlier, my bumhole still hurts. It's a good job I'm not gay, I'd never get a willy up there at the moment, it's really tender
    don't eat anything spicy for a couple of days then ...you know when your arse is raw and then you start to sweat chillie juice over the raw cracks ...god my eyes are watering with the memory!
  • Options
    Why does the bumhole have such a tendency towards bleeding? It's so inefficient. You'd think that in millions of years evolution we could've found some way to just open up a little trap-door to let the crap out, rather than go through a painful and unpleasant experience with every shit?
  • Options
    Having said that, when there's no pain, I love taking a dump
  • Options
    Having said that, when there's no pain, I love taking a dump

that's because your body releases endorphins as a reward for shitting.
  • Options
    You were funny before everyone said you were funny. Now you're milking it in a shitty way.
  • Options
    It's the fame man, it used to be about the music, now it's all parties and drugs and classy prossies. There's just no soul anymore, man, I've burnt out. SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND!!!
  • Options
    It's the fame man, it used to be about the music, now it's all parties and drugs and classy prossies. There's just no soul anymore, man, I've burnt out. SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND!!!

Brill.
  • Options
    Question time - daddy or chips?
  • Options
    chips.