Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Fao Aimz

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    :lol: <---a lil hint if you dont know how

It's difficult to laugh when I am getting non-stop harassment from Hellfire over something I have not done.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Zella
    I mean ive been asked in IRC to model naughty things but I just laughed it off.

We thought you were being serious too. Bugger. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    It's difficult to laugh when I am getting non-stop harassment from Hellfire over something I have not done.

Oh please its hellfart! No one takes any notice of what he thinks!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lemur
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Live from The Sitedeturg Stadium in London i give you,

THE FEUDAL IN THE NEWB-HALL

Fighting out of the red corner, weighing in at 8570 posts and hailing from Braintree, England. He is the red-inked warrior, He is the reigning Exhasper-weight champion of the world, He is the god of Helllllllllllllllllllfirrrrrrrrrrrrreee!

And the challenger, weighing in at 1288 posts and hailing from Someplace, Wales. He is the man waiting in the sky, he'd like to come and meet us but he's scared he'll blow our minds, or make a spelling mistake, he's the Starrrrrgalaxyyyyyyyyyyyyyy waiting in the blue corner.

*pretty busty lady walks around with a card with the number '1' written on it*

Now lets have a quick match analysis with our most esteemed coleague and ex-Exhasper-weight champion, D'Ohnut!

Thankyou Barry, it promises to be a most exhasperating fight between these two fighters. Hellfire is famous for his firey jab, and when he's finished his inoculations he can cause some serious havoc by pleading innocence to a few choice members of the crowd and asking them to step in for him.

Stargalaxy is a very different fighter, rarely makes a mistake in terms of technique, but is prone to being hit when he pauses to reflect on just how bad his journey to the stadium was, and how it's all just so unfair.

So without further ado, lets get to the action

fuck me im bored. Mud wrestle for me
    i lke that. i could smell the sweat and see the fear.
  • Options
    oh.. so now your e-mail address isn't your own
  • Options

but you dont understand, thats Hellfire's job, for his first four months on thesite i was officially a bully. i mean wtf? i couldnt bully a dartsboard

i have no fucking idea what that means
  • Options
    Hellfire is giving me all sorts of trouble. I am amazed that he has not been banned. Making accusations that I asked inappropriate questions on MSN to someone is not something I'm going to tolerate sitting down. I've complained to the moderators. And don't even think of telling me to get a sense of humour. I'm sick to the teeth of people making libellious claims against me like this.
  • Options
    ..not something I'm going to tolerate sitting down..

If Hellfire had his way you wouldnt be able to tolerate sitting down for a month

filthy southern sewage-canoeist
  • Options
    Hellfire is giving me all sorts of trouble. I am amazed that he has not been banned. Making accusations that I asked inappropriate questions on MSN to someone is not something I'm going to tolerate sitting down. I've complained to the moderators. And don't even think of telling me to get a sense of humour. I'm sick to the teeth of people making libellious claims against me like this.

This is probably really harsh, but you really deserve a good kicking.
  • Options

im surprised you havnt started up your enemies list again
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    This is probably really harsh, but you really deserve a good kicking.

I admit I've made serious errors of judgement in the past, but I am completely innocent of these charges. I don't know if Hellfire has a hidden agenda here, but these claims are nonsense.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    oh.. so now your e-mail address isn't your own

wtf are you on about???
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    im surprised you havnt started up your enemies list again

If Hellfire had his way he'd need an enemas list

filthy southern sewage-canoeist
  • Options

And my friend whom it concirned and wants to remain nameless has Pm'd the mods
  • Options
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
  • Options
    Maybe both of you should shut up your childish bickering.
  • Options
    I am getting sick and tired of these allegations. Anyone who has issues with me can tell them to me directly on PM, not bitching shamelessly in a public forum.

and im getting sick and tired of hearing you moan and winge all the time. If YOU have problems with someone then for fooks sake start using PM system......thats what its there for. Stop bringing it to the boards.
    Hellfire is giving me all sorts of trouble. I am amazed that he has not been banned. Making accusations that I asked inappropriate questions on MSN to someone is not something I'm going to tolerate sitting down.

Things like this do not need to be put here in a public forum that you spoke about not so long ago.
  • Options
    closed? ;p
  • Options
    but hellfires character in here is one of antagonism and fight ...bullshit and bluff ...bit like me realy you must begin to grasp the characters ...it's the characters and the laughing and manipulating and back stabbing and back scratching that makes the place what it is.
    everyones crazy in digital world ...reflects the real world. do try and get in the spirit of things star.
  • Options
    lets not bicker, lets do a mexican wave!

\o/
  • Options
    \o/
  • Options
    closed? ;p
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
  • Options
    Well Apparently my friend Pm'd a mod today about it, this morning anyway.. so im suprised they've not said anything to you SG
  • Options
    \o_

;o
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    \o_

;o

god you're new
  • Options
    Well Apparently my friend Pm'd a mod today about it, this morning anyway.. so im suprised they've not said anything to you SG

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFYRE ND EYE BRING YUO...1/@~
  • Options

FUCK SAKE, CANT WE ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET IT FUCKING DROP FOR FUCK SAKE.

IT WAS A LAUGH TO START OF WITH AND NOW ITS FUCKING TEDIOUS, NOW LEAVE IT ALONE OR I'LL START KICKING FUCKING HEADS IN.

And breathe...

Oh, by the way.
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
  • Options
    god you're new

gosh you're kiezo under a diff name
  • Options

I haven't heard anything from the moderators on this. I am happy to co-operate fully with the moderators on this matter.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    FUCK SAKE, CANT WE ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET IT FUCKING DROP FOR FUCK SAKE.

IT WAS A LAUGH TO START OF WITH AND NOW ITS FUCKING TEDIOUS, NOW LEAVE IT ALONE OR I'LL START KICKING FUCKING HEADS IN.

And breathe...

Oh, by the way.
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif
    threadclosed.gif

Ok.. *shuts up*