Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Fao Aimz

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    When you are being a sleazy little man, yes. It is horrible. I hate sleazy people.

Alright, I'm listening. When you say sleazy, what exactly do you mean? I'm just curious.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Alright, I'm listening. When you say sleazy, what exactly do you mean? I'm just curious.

Hitting on Aimz.. asking for pics of peoples tits sleazy maybe? just a thought anyway
  • Options

Sleazy = being constantly flirtacious, and not doing it subtley either.
  • Options
    Who the heck are you? Why is your post count so high when you've only been here a month?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Who the heck are you? Why is your post count so high when you've only been here a month?

Well there's no way of cheating the post count, that means....he posted that much...
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Hitting on Aimz.. asking for pics of peoples tits sleazy maybe? just a thought anyway

not just that but making lots of "over familiar" comments with alot of the girlies on here. i am just glad i am not one of them otherwise i would bring it up with you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    not just that but making lots of "over familiar" comments with alot of the girlies on here. i am just glad i am not one of them otherwise i would bring it up with you.

I feel sorry for them..
  • Options

HELLFIRE: I have already discussed this with you in private. I have denied ever doing this. I admit that I have asked inappropriate questions in the past, but I have never asked for pictures of people's breasts. Your claims are insulting.

CHOAS INSOMNIAC: I agree that I have been too flirtatious in the past, and I'm trying to tone it down.

LITTLEMISSY: As I have admitted, I've stepped over the line more than once and am sorry about it.
  • Options
    You don't flirt with me. *Sits and sulks.*

*Gets bored, and wanders off....*
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Blackraven
    You don't flirt with me. *Sits and sulks.*

he doesnt flirt with me either :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Well there's no way of cheating the post count, that means....he posted that much...

Yes, what I meant was why has he posted so much? I think we've found someone more addicted than the rest of us!
  • Options
    i was wondering how long it would take you stargalaxy to make a post regarding what you've been up to ;p
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    i was wondering how long it would take you stargalaxy to make a post regarding what you've been up to ;p

If you are referring to a closed thread making libellious accusations against me, then I say that I was not online earlier today.
  • Options
    *is bored of this thread*

No one ever flirts with meeee on this website.
  • Options

:flirt: awww chaos *Hugz*

and stargalaxy.. i believe my two friends over you anyday two people you asked who don't know each other..well i don't think so
  • Options
    I am extremely disappointed in Hellfire's conduct and that I shall be filing a complaint with the moderators on this matter.
  • Options

I would, but I'm intomidated by your extreme hotness. :flirt:
  • Options
    I am extremely disappointed in Hellfire's conduct and that I shall be filing a complaint with the moderators on this matter.

Go for it ok.. but Im fucking sick of people treating people I CARE for about ok.. they don't want to make a complaint as they're to.. well to nice for that but i am not going to let anyone treat people I CARE for like SHIT ok.. I Do not care if they ban me for this ok.. but what you did is un forgiveable.. go file your fucking complaint
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    I would but you dont go for my type.:(

Awww.. I would but I don't go for his type :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Lol Hard life innit.

I know..:(
  • Options
    This post went a bit mad!

I didn't really realise you could...flirt that much on here! You can be suggestive, I mean sometimes people get complimentry, the lovey dovey emoticons are exchanged :rolleyes: :p but like, lewd comments are unacceptable, but can be just ignored or reported, even block the user from like private messaging you so...just saying really, didn't realise the dark underbelly of thesite.org...:p

Malt Munk xx :D
  • Options
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Live from The Sitedeturg Stadium in London i give you,

THE FEUDAL IN THE NEWB-HALL

Fighting out of the red corner, weighing in at 8570 posts and hailing from Braintree, England. He is the red-inked warrior, He is the reigning Exhasper-weight champion of the world, He is the god of Helllllllllllllllllllfirrrrrrrrrrrrreee!

And the challenger, weighing in at 1288 posts and hailing from Someplace, Wales. He is the man waiting in the sky, he'd like to come and meet us but he's scared he'll blow our minds, or make a spelling mistake, he's the Starrrrrgalaxyyyyyyyyyyyyyy waiting in the blue corner.

*pretty busty lady walks around with a card with the number '1' written on it*

Now lets have a quick match analysis with our most esteemed coleague and ex-Exhasper-weight champion, D'Ohnut!

Thankyou Barry, it promises to be a most exhasperating fight between these two fighters. Hellfire is famous for his firey jab, and when he's finished his inoculations he can cause some serious havoc by pleading innocence to a few choice members of the crowd and asking them to step in for him.

Stargalaxy is a very different fighter, rarely makes a mistake in terms of technique, but is prone to being hit when he pauses to reflect on just how bad his journey to the stadium was, and how it's all just so unfair.

So without further ado, lets get to the action

fuck me im bored. Mud wrestle for me
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    but what you did is un forgiveable..

Not that I like him or anything but myfuckinggod do you over react to things!
    Yea, he asked a couple of birds to show him their tits, they didnt, end off. I have mates asking me to flash them , I say no, we laugh about it. Big w00p!
    Wouldnt call it unfogivable. I'll tell you what is unfogiveable, back stabbing, groping, lying about something important, violence, lemur's hair cut.
    Asking for a bit of tit is forgivable IMO. So shut up abou tit already.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lemur

I wish my imagination was as good as yours:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Wouldnt call it unfogivable. I'll tell you what is unfogiveable, back stabbing, groping, lying about something important, violence

You forgot my haircut

bastard hairdresser, grumble...
  • Options
    Not that I like him or anything but myfuckinggod do you over react to things! ***Possibly libellious accusations removed*** I'll tell you what is unfogiveable, back stabbing, groping, lying about something important, violence, lemur's hair cut.

I am getting sick and tired of these allegations. Anyone who has issues with me can tell them to me directly on PM, not bitching shamelessly in a public forum.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

Asking for a bit of tit is forgivable IMO. So shut up abou tit already.
    Please tell me you didn't mean that typo! :p
  • Options
    Wouldnt call it unfogivable. I'll tell you what is unfogiveable, back stabbing, groping, lying about something important, violence, lemur's hair cut.

lol

thanks for the correction :thumb:
  • Options
    I am getting sick and tired of these allegations. Anyone who has issues with me can tell them to me directly on PM, not bitching shamelessly in a public forum.

Its not as if they cant see it in my post so why remove it? I'm not saying you did or you didnt, not my place to say really. But If you did, I personally dont sere the big deal about it. I mean ive been asked in IRC to model naughty things but I just laughed it off. Unless someone is constantly going on and on and on and on and on and on at you to get your tits out then I dont see the problem. Its not as if you have to do it. Just say fuck off and laugh about it.

:lol: <---a lil hint if you dont know how
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Please tell me you didn't mean that typo! :p

Not at first but when I saw it, it seemed fitting so i left it in:p