Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Finally!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    Coming from the fucking idiot who just posted in my thread. Get away from me you pretencious bitch.

I gather you posted that because, yet again, you continue to be ignorant and do not try to prove anything I say as wrong. You are clearly trying to be clever and give some good come backs, but it isn't working, so I suggest you go back to school on monday :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    Funny you should ask if I was on that.

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I gather you posted that because, yet again, you continue to be ignorant and do not try to prove anything I say as wrong. You are clearly trying to be clever and give some good come backs, but it isn't working, so I suggest you go back to school on monday :)

On your way. Gather this. I don't wish to speak with you. I wish for you to be removed from this thread.

I have nothing to defend against. You called me immature but yet you came into this thread guns blazing. You lost from the start. ON-YOUR-WAY. If you have any more to say on this, hit the pm button.

The My_name guy, him I can respect. He obviously has some clue as to what he's talking about. You simply disgust me. I don't want to read your come backs, they're boring.
  • Options
    What the fuck kind of pathetic thing is that to say? On your way. I created this, wouldn't be here if not for me. I signed no contract handing it over to everyone. Get the fuck out of here. Why am I even replying to something like you. On your way.

It's not pathetic, it's the truth. You cannot control a thread and be possesive over it, the whole point of this website is for opions of other people. You wouldn't have created this thread if you didn't want anyone to read or reply to it, would you? No, so I say again, this is not your thread. There is no rule anywhere that says you have control over anything on this website but the (utter) crap you post. And as for "on your way", I'd rather stay, I'm trying to find out just how immature you really are. Your words mean less than nothing to anyone on here and you know it.
  • Options
    The My_name guy, him, He, he's

My_Name is a girl :/ Maybe you would have noticed that if you actually paid attention and got out of that little corner you backed yourself into.
  • Options
    On your way. Gather this. I don't wish to speak with you. I wish for you to be removed from this thread.

I have nothing to defend against. You called me immature but yet you came into this thread guns blazing. You lost from the start. ON-YOUR-WAY. If you have any more to say on this, hit the pm button.

The My_name guy, him I can respect. He obviously has some clue as to what he's talking about. You simply disgust me. I don't want to read your come backs, they're boring.

I like the way you say "on your way" to me, yet you have no power over me at all. :)

I came into this thread "guns ablazing" because you created this thread for a fight, and I knew you were pathetic enough to rise to it. Anyone with maturity wouldn't have.

my_name is a girl, and yes she knows what I'm going on about, but you're ignoring everything I am saying. And don't try and get my_name on your side, you have no one who likes you on this website, and that's the way it will stay unless you seriously stop being an asshole.
  • Options
    It's not pathetic, it's the truth. You cannot control a thread and be possesive over it, the whole point of this website is for opions of other people. You wouldn't have created this thread if you didn't want anyone to read or reply to it, would you? No, so I say again, this is not your thread. There is no rule anywhere that says you have control over anything on this website but the (utter) crap you post. And as for "on your way", I'd rather stay, I'm trying to find out just how immature you really are. Your words mean less than nothing to anyone on here and you know it.

lmao. You bring a smile to my face. You sit blahhing aaway about how my posts mean less than nothing when you're the fucking clown that keeps comin' back. If you wanna argue, I'm more than happy to on MsN. That way I won't be banned. Now, you sad impune, wanna argue? Send me your msn... then my less than nothing words can be plastered all over your screen. You know, the ones no one cares about, yet still reply. You're a clown, I have no respect for you. ON-YOUR-WAY. :lol:
  • Options
    This used to be a great thread, it's just going down the toilet now. I wonder which moderator will be the one to close the thread?
  • Options
    I like the way you say "on your way" to me, yet you have no power over me at all. :)

I came into this thread "guns ablazing" because you created this thread for a fight, and I knew you were pathetic enough to rise to it. Anyone with maturity wouldn't have.

my_name is a girl, and yes she knows what I'm going on about, but you're ignoring everything I am saying. And don't try and get my_name on your side, you have no one who likes you on this website, and that's the way it will stay unless you seriously stop being an asshole.

Don't presume, you're not very good at it. I have no intent of getting anyone on my side. Do you realise how much of a hypocrite you are? I wouldn't rise to the fight, which in actual fact you just done. How sad and immature does that make you? :lol:

You say I ignore everything you say? Take the hint.

Get the fuck out, clown.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    This used to be a great thread, it's just going down the toilet now. I wonder which moderator will be the one to close the thread?

It's a farse. He'll be blocked soon enough, so not to worry, this ignorant hypocrite shan't completely ruin this thread.

To the trained eye, surely this could be seen as a satyre on my position on the board. Chaos_insomniac's less than nothing to me. His words don't even register.
  • Options
    lmao. You bring a smile to my face. You sit blahhing aaway about how my posts mean less than nothing when you're the fucking clown that keeps comin' back. If you wanna argue, I'm more than happy to on MsN. That way I won't be banned. Now, you sad impune, wanna argue? Send me your msn... then my less than nothing words can be plastered all over your screen. You know, the ones no one cares about, yet still reply. You're a clown, I have no respect for you. ON-YOUR-WAY. :lol:

Glad I make you smile. I keep coming back for slight amusement.

I would never give you my MSN, because I'd rather not have an attention seeking, immature, ignorant fool on my MSN list, so you can slag me off. What is the point in that?

And why would I want your respect?
  • Options
    Glad I make you smile. I keep coming back for slight amusement.

I would never give you my MSN, because I'd rather not have an attention seeking, immature, ignorant fool on my MSN list, so you can slag me off. What is the point in that?

And why would I want your respect?

You're presuming again. Stupid fool. You're on block, no longer will I allow you to diminish this board with your ridiulous rants.

Say hi to Kermit.

*Block count: 2*
  • Options
    Don't presume, you're not very good at it. I have no intent of getting anyone on my side. Do you realise how much of a hypocrite you are? I wouldn't rise to the fight, which in actual fact you just done. How sad and immature does that make you? :lol:

You say I ignore everything you say? Take the hint.

Get the fuck out, clown.

Ummm, who started this thread, trying to provoke a fight? You. So you shouldn't call me a hypocrit. I didn't rise to a fight, I gave you the option to rise to a fight. Which I just wanted to see out of innocent curiosity if it would work.

Congratulations, for the first time you have listened to something I said, you do ignore pretty much everything I have said. Take the hint is not an answer, but further ignorance.

stargalaxy is right, this thread has gone down the toilet. It's not funny, and it's not clever, so why not just stop posting?
  • Options
    You're presuming again. Stupid fool. You're on block, no longer will I allow you to diminish this board with your ridiulous rants.

Say hi to Kermit.

*Block count: 2*

:lol: What exactly did I presume? That you're an attention seeking, immature, ignorant fool? It's rather obvious.

I'm glad you put me on block. It proves my point. Pure ignorance. Someone says something about you that you know is right but you don't agree with, you hit the block button. I hope for your sakeyou grow up in life.
  • Options
    Ummm, who started this thread, trying to provoke a fight? You. So you shouldn't call me a hypocrit. I didn't rise to a fight, I gave you the option to rise to a fight. Which I just wanted to see out of innocent curiosity if it would work.

Congratulations, for the first time you have listened to something I said, you do ignore pretty much everything I have said. Take the hint is not an answer, but further ignorance.

stargalaxy is right, this thread has gone down the toilet. It's not funny, and it's not clever, so why not just stop posting?

I wish you realised how ridiculous you are. You are the one one destroyed this thread. Seriously, I have never met such ignorance... I have actually, there was one other, wish I could remember the name, anyway, less than nothing, I read your vampire FREAK profile... it made me realise how insecure you are. I pity you.

And NOW you are on block.:lol:
  • Options
    I wish you realised how ridiculous you are. You are the one one destroyed this thread. Seriously, I have never met such ignorance... I have actually, there was one other, wish I could remember the name, anyway, less than nothing, I read your vampire FREAK profile... it made me realise how insecure you are. I pity you.

And NOW you are on block.:lol:

I'm insecure because I have a few pictures of me with gothic make-up on and have my outlook on life, that is optimistic? Right. :rolleyes:

You're calling me ignorant, not realising that you are the ignorant one, I have listened to what you said and replied accordingly, you have ignored me and used pathetic comments to try and "hurt" my feelings. Boo-fucking-hoo, it's your loss, not mine.
  • Options
    yawn
This discussion has been closed.